forum

Werewolf Game 3-REBOOT [Concluded - Human Victory]

posted
Total Posts
show more
kuwarudo
Hey look, final words haha.

Well, I guess this is what I get for having no internet for 5 days hahaha. Anyway, I'm kinda glad to be out. I'm getting weirded out that everyone seems to hate me but they won't vote me :-/

I'm just a townie anywho. Good luck town.
Topic Starter
Pasonia
Dawn 4
Middlenow Town Square Shopping Center
5:30AM

Pasonia glanced around for a bit towards the distance, and found a helicopter scooting by. Knowing that the city was on lockdown partially because of his own presence, Pasonia felt a sort of innate responsibility towards the players.

"They're here because I'm here, and I have to make sure they do get---"

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

"That sounds bad," Pasonia muttered as a matter-of-fact.

7:00AM
Ground floor; close to the body bag area.

Some looked on at SFG. Known for her zeal towards a character Saturos (wherein his origins lie is unknown), SFG was, essentially, found in her apartment's kitchen floor; specifically, she was stabbed at the fridge. Even a layman would be able to tell that the stab was instantaneously fatal, though the amount of blood that just ran out of her body was disgustingly staggering.

Looks like they HAD to pick a time when SFG wanted to snack some breakfast. Pasonia lamented that for all his skills, his speed falls short of a werewolf's, but everyone else began to wonder and wander.

"Have your breakfast, I'll put her into a bod... wait, what the hell?"

Everyone turned around, but it was foulcoon who first exclaimed, "Whoa, seriously, where the hell did number-boy go?!"

Pasonia then remembered that when the posse passed by the body massage machines, there was some sort of whirring. So, with that thought, he went up to the shop, and again he heard the whirring.

"You reckon he's in there? But... why?" adam was confused.

"Because he broke his back before he died."
"Say what?"
"I said he broke his back---"

"Hi guys," greeted m980.

Private Weston was so sure he'd hear something again, that he volunteered to swap duty with a fellow soldier. But as the Dawn breaks into Day, his fatigue eventually overwhelmed him and he was nearly asleep by the time he was supposed to change guard duty shifts.

But in the end, his time off would be wasted again, because---

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"So... m980, how'd you feel?"
"None the worse. My back hurts like fuck."
"...Alright then, take it as a really bad dream. m980's back in the game,
and Day 4 has begun."

(Please start talking. Talk more! MOAR!)
nardii
K guys, Larto = wolf.

Vote Larto
Yuukari-Banteki
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Mashley
I've been a bit suspicious of adam, SFG confirmed it.
Vote adam2046
0_o
vote Larto

bam

SFG is awesome
Mashley
Larto pretty much admitted he's a wolf in IRC
change vote to Larto
Wojjan
SFG sure knows how to convince us. With cold, hard proof. Vote Larto for the reason SFG gave us.
YellowerYoshi
Hot damn, poor SFG. I guess she played the game too well...

Voting Larto for obvious reasons.
foulcoon
You can't argue with fact (except nothing that has been stated by any players in this thread can be confirmed as fact).

vote Larto
Derekku
First, let me talk about this.

Saturos-fangirl's pm to supergarlic wrote:

welp if Derekku is a wolf im probably dying tonight. probably. this is gonna be fun guyz~
That's one possible explanation for why you died, but it's wrong.

Another explanation is that the wolves sniffed you and were told your role. If they were only told that you had an aux role, it would've still been a smart move to get rid of you because you play this game very well.

Regardless of how you died, you may have done a crafty thing here, SFG. In theory, you're actually NOT the psychic, and only said you were to make the wolves think that they got rid of him/her. You may of held some possible aux role, but we don't know. If this is the truth, then you're fuckin' awesome SFG for buying the town some time to lynch more wolfs~

Anyway, as far as voting goes, I'll vote for the obvious wolfboy Larto.
Echo

Pasonia wrote:

Priest
Just as the Vigilante can bring death, you can bring life. Once, anytime Day or Night, publicly or privately, you can bring back to life any player who was previously dead. You can DEVESTATE the Wolf team if you bring back a well-informed Aux Role late in the game (such as the Coroner, the Psychic, or the Insomniac), but you could just as easily get the human team killed by unintentionally bringing back a Wolf. Be careful with this role.
Update the rules and notify people after you make an agreement with a player that "once" can somehow mean "once per day".

kthxbai
Larto
Vote for Larto.

Dirty wolf bastard

EDIT: Wait wtf I never noticed how my avatar kinda looks like a cat or even a wolf. Oh jeez.
m980
Larto because he's already dead anyway
Topic Starter
Pasonia

Echo wrote:

Pasonia wrote:

Priest
Just as the Vigilante can bring death, you can bring life. Once, anytime Day or Night, publicly or privately, you can bring back to life any player who was previously dead. You can DEVESTATE the Wolf team if you bring back a well-informed Aux Role late in the game (such as the Coroner, the Psychic, or the Insomniac), but you could just as easily get the human team killed by unintentionally bringing back a Wolf. Be careful with this role.
Update the rules and notify people after you make an agreement with a player that "once" can somehow mean "once per day".

kthxbai
Yea I was thinking about this as well. Makes no sense if someone can revive twice a single day (including the night). I'll take this chance to declare that for Priests, a revive happens either in Day or Night, not both.

Also, word games.
Derekku

Pasonia wrote:

Echo wrote:

Pasonia wrote:

Priest

kthxbai
Yea I was thinking about this as well. Makes no sense if someone can revive twice a single day (including the night). I'll take this chance to declare that for Priests, a revive happens either in Day or Night, not both.

Also, word games.
I think the confusion is whether the priest can revive ONCE in the entire game, or just once per day.
adam2046
I'm a human.
nardii

adam2046 wrote:

I'm a human.
Can't argue with logic like that!
Topic Starter
Pasonia
As you can see by how this game has been run, the Priest has rechargeable powers. This was stated in the Priest's PM as well. He can revive once in the Day or in the Night, but not both. The reason why I interpreted as such was because WW2's Priest died early so there was no actual precedent to work on; this would be the first game in which the Priest's powers are invoked.

adam complains that I'm fucking around with the rules when all I did was interpreting the rules in a way that was not congruent with some of you. As such, for the next game you will discuss with me what you think is ambiguous, and I will in turn consult AoH or go by majority consensus.

If you have any ambiguous rules you want to talk about you MAY discuss it here, but for 3-REBOOT, the Host's decision is final. I do not want to damage my spleen repeatedly getting pissed off by word games that some of you guys are playing.
foulcoon
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Olinad
Voting Larto for obvious reasons
Larto
Hey Pasonia, I want following things in my death.

- Pancakes
- Invader Zim
- Rainbows
- Apes
- Turtles
- Eels

If you don't manage to write a story I will not accept my death.
Also, a cookie for whoever sees the hidden message.
Topic Starter
Pasonia
adam2046
Larto

Pasonia wrote:

Pirate.
Damn you're good.

Also, you're making this hard for me if you're serious about the story thing -_-
Have I ever been not serious?

Get Tode to do it ^_^
Larto
PASONIA SAYS:

THE GAME WILL BE EXTENDED BY 1 HOUR COS PASONIA GOT SHIT TO DO. HE HAS NO TIME TO GO AND EDIT STUFF
Topic Starter
Pasonia
nardii
<SFG|Rh> your friends can try again to kill me tomorrow night ^_^
<Larto> Who says I still have friends
<SFG|Rh> adam does
<SFG|Rh> i know you two are great wolfie buddies
<adam2046> pachow~
<Larto> Hi adam
<Larto> wolf buddies for live mirite

<SFG|Rh> and im always looking for your friends <3
<Larto> Meaning in around an hour I won't be your buddy anymore
<Larto> ;(

Poor Larto...
thepianist
ONE HOUR? Cool - I don't get a PV. Then again she's probably writing the story.

Woooowww ~ I can't believe this. So much Lartovoting going on...

Anyways, SFG seems very sure of herself in Larto, and I dun wanna kill anyone special...so...I vote...

Larto. Lots of wolfy behavior and references have been made...

EDIT: Why is Olinad so quiet these days?
Larto

nardi11011 wrote:

<SFG|Rh> your friends can try again to kill me tomorrow night ^_^
<Larto> Who says I still have friends
<SFG|Rh> adam does
<SFG|Rh> i know you two are great wolfie buddies
<adam2046> pachow~
<Larto> Hi adam
<Larto> wolf buddies for live mirite

<SFG|Rh> and im always looking for your friends <3
<Larto> Meaning in around an hour I won't be your buddy anymore
<Larto> ;(

Poor Larto...
I did it for the lulz/reply to SFGs i know you are great wolfie buddies.
Take it seriously if you have to <3

On a side note
adam2046
I hate you because I love you too much...

...that's a lie, I hate you completely.
Derekku
Mashley
*throws an army of turtles at Larto*
hey this is fun
Cuddlebun
This game is pretty much over :/
Derekku

Todesengal wrote:

This game is pretty much over :/
Todes, you broke it, didn't you?

:<
Cuddlebun
wasn't me

it was SFG
Topic Starter
Pasonia
Dusk 4
Middlenow Town Square Shopping Center
First Floor

The sun slowly set on the fourth day, and everyone awaited Lardo's imminent death. The doomed man in question was currently lounging in his room, stuffing himself with syrupy pancakes while watching an old episode of Invader Zim.

"Hee," he giggled to himself. "It's funny cuz he's an alien."

BAM! Lardo whirled in his armchair to see Pasonia standing in the doorway, a board game tucked under his arm and a turtle on his head.

"Why--" He stopped, not sure what to ask first.

Pasonia set the turtle down gently, patting its head. "Let's play a game, Larto buddy." He raised the board game and Lardo frowned.

"Eels and Escalators?" He glanced at Pasonia, who was grinning.

"I'll make a deal with you. If you win, you can leave....alive. If you lose...you die." Lardo opened his mouth and Pasonia cut him off. "No, you don't have a choice."

Lardo sighed resignedly and reached for the game.

--

"Better watch out, Lardo," Pasonia taunted. "You're getting awfully close to that hungry eel." He moved his own piece up another escalator.

Lardo swallowed, picking up the dice. "Come onnnn, escalator!" With a silent prayer, he threw the dice.

"Eels." Pasonia smirked at him as Lardo was forced to move his piece down another eel. His smirk widened when he himself went up yet another escalator.

"Come onnnn escalator escalator escalator!" Lardo practically flung the dice onto the board, rejoicing when they came up escalator. "Yes! Escalators!"

Pasonia scowled and surrepitiously pointed at the dice. As if nudged by an unseen force, the dice flipped over to eels. "Sh--"

The host hummed as he watched a despondent Lardo move closer to the Eel of Death and he moved his own piece up the next-to-last escalator. "Better watch out, Larto. If you get eels again, you lose."

With a fervent gleam in his eye, Lardo held the dice up as he shook the furiously. "ESCALATOR ESCALATOR ESCALATOR ESCALATOR--" He launched the dice onto the board. They flipped once, twice...and landed on eels.

There was a frozen moment in which Lardo could only see the damning dice in front of him. Then Pasonia chuckled.

In a flash, Lardo was up and running. The turtle snapped at him in the doorway as he ran past but Lardo ignored it in his panic. Pasonia's cackling laughter followed him down the hallway.

--

Various players let out exclamations of surprise as Lardo sprinted down the darkening street, bemused at both his panic and that he was still alive.

I just have to get out of the city, maybe get to the military, and I'll be safe, I'll be alive--
He skidded to a stop, staring. Standing in front of him in a line, blocking his path, were several angry-looking gorillas wearing rainbow-colored military uniforms and overall looking quite silly. Less silly were the bazookas pointed at him with unicorns painted on them.

(O___O)U

"Oh sh--"

FUCKBLAMO!

--

Pasonia and the others converged on the scene as the gorillas marched off. Pasonia poked the steaming pile of what had formerly been Lardo, then grinned in satisfaction.

"Nighty night, Larto! That reminds me..."
Night 4 is now.

This means you shut your trappers and talk elsewhere. Oorah?"

Pasonia looked at the remains of the carbon-based that was formerly Larto, then snickered his way back to the Resident's Area.

--

Meanwhile...

SFG emerged from the turtle---

SFG: o.o? (stares at the hole in her chest)

---spooking the just-happened-to-be-nearby Olinad to bits and pieces.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"
Larto
Last words

I LOVE TODE
Topic Starter
Pasonia
Dawn 5
Middlenow Town Square
Resident's Area

Pasonia could feel the game change a little more as the days go by, but so does everyone. He took the trouble to personally inspect all the sleeping men and women, taking care to only look only enough to verify their lifeforce.

And then, he noticed that the one boy with a permanent snarl on his face felt different.

"Grr..."

Pasonia watched on.

"Go before they spot you."

The wolves took their cue fast, and scampered away.

"I knew it," said SFG.
"I knew it," said Wojjan.
"I knew it too," muttered Derekku Chan.

Not quite right. Pasonia dragged out 0_o for show. Dead.

(I don't know what possessed you guys to think you hadn't got a kill, wolfies.)
(0_o is dead and out.)

"Stop acting like you know everything, people. Go have your breakfast; I took the liberty of scouring for sausages and eggs; you will have sausages and eggs for breakfast today. Ah, and since it's morning,
Day 5 has begun.

Now open your trappers---"

SPECIAL CONDITION!

Day 5, 9:00AM
Middlenow Town Square
Resident's Area

"Whoa, what's with the rift in the sky? Aaaaauuuugh..."
"Shit! What the hell happened?"

Pasonia looked on. He knew something was wrong the moment the day broke.
"This is bad. This is becoming really bad now... I think some of you guys have realised what's going on for now, but for those who don't know it,
THERE WILL BE NO USAGE OF AUX/WOLF ABILITIES TODAY'S DAY PHASE.
I can barely feel my power being intact," growled Pasonia. "Yukari, why don't you just go away!"
"Chasing an unidentified object, mate. It's giving us here a problem."
"Oh yea? Now the special people here are also having their problems! You're practically disturbing my game!

Pasonia growled, against the heavy rocking of the table. There goes the remains of the breakfast.
adam2046
I would like to vote myself just to see Tode's death scene, but I wont.
show more