Werewolf Game 3-REBOOT [Concluded - Human Victory]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Two_old
dying is part of playing the game

don't join if you'll get snippy when people vote for you
Echo
I couldn't care less if you voted for me with a reason. But you don't. When you play IRL, you can take people's reactions into account. But reactions can be faked over the internet. So you need some sort of evidence from posts in the game. You're not doing that, so in other words, you're voting me "just because", which means you don't really care about playing the game the way it's supposed to be played. And if you don't care, you're probably a wolf.

confirm vote: two
Two_old
I gave you both the reason why I voted and the reason why I thought you were a werewolf. If you don't want to acknowledge them simply because they weren't what you wanted to hear, that's your problem. I looked at the rules for this before I joined and I am playing it how it was meant to be played.

It's also disturbing that there is a real life version of this, if there really is.
0_o

Two wrote:

It's also disturbing that there is a real life version of this, if there really is.
I played Mafia at camp loooong before I knew it was played on the internet. Though keep in mind the average IRL game is only around 10-15 minutes long :P

[/useless post]
Echo

Two wrote:

I gave you both the reason why I voted and the reason why I thought you were a werewolf.
Since when does intuition mean anything? Please explain your thought process.
Topic Starter
Pasonia
Since the start of Day 2, I didn't see much action around here. I wonder if some of you guys thought the game was dead or something...

I'm going to look back from the start of Day 2 (while trying my damnedest not to laugh) and see if there's a substantial number of non-voters.

Check this space for updates.
Cuddlebun
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Pasonia
It was a rather tumultous day at the votes booth. Pasonia looked on half in jest.
"SFG changed her votes a total of three times. What the hell. It's making my tallying a tad difficult."

Pasonia looked on into the sky - it's going orange and a tad bluish, a sure sign daytime is ending soon.

"Alright, then... that means... the booth is closed, guys.
Dusk has arrived."
Topic Starter
Pasonia
Dusk 2
Middlenow Town Square Shopping Center
20th Floor Resident's Apartments/Penthouse area.

"Alright, I've got it open. Hustle up you guys, we've got the Shopping Center's Resident Area opened up at last."

"Whoopie! Free air conditioning!" As m980 rushed for the lift.
"Free XBOX360 games!" shouted Olinad.
"Free hot tubs!" Exclaimed adam. Both Echo and Pasonia gave him a knowing, cold stare.

"...what?"

Pasonia cleared his throat out. "That dingo's still running around."

Two walked around the one table laid out in the Resident area. He fretted, and tugged at Pasonia's sleeves.
"Pasonia, why don't I have a key to any of these apartments?"

Pasonia drew out a piece of paper from his pocket, then showed it to him. It was the vote tallies - and Two drew the short end of the stick with four names determining his fate.

"Wow," Two said dejectedly. "I did not see this coming at all."
Echo grinned from nearby. "Well, I did."
"How?"

His grin widened as Pasonia opened up the ladder's hatch just at the side of the lobby area, causing a rather noisy howling of the winds to enter the lobby. "Women's intuition."

"Well, Two," Pasonia shouted over the roar of the wind in the hatch area, "It seems... you are the weakest link."
"...Huh, what?"
"I SAID --- YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK!"
"WHAT? I CAN'T FUCKIN' HEAR YOU MAN!"
"I SAID--oh shut up and die!"
With an ungraceful kick, Pasonia gave Two a very hard shove, one that sent the latter flying over the hatch. "Sayonara!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck me." The others watched in varying degrees of amusement and sadness as Two plummeted, eventually causing an ACME-moment with a mushroom cloud fluffing over where he had fallen into.

"Omedetou", giggled Echo.

"And as a parting gift..." Pasonia opened a box, and threw all its contents out before closing the ladder hatch again.
"There. Day 2 is now ended. It is now Night."
"And that means?" Echo asked, in what he thought was his most inquisitive tone. Not.
"That means you all STFU and go talk anywhere but here."

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH--"

WUMPH!

Two slammed into the ground, breaking almost every bone in his body as he made harsh contact with the ground. "Oh Jesus. Oh God. Oh Joseph and Mar--hey I'm still alive."

A whistling sound was his only warning before several loaded pet bottles slammed in hard, crushing the few remaining intact bones and his skull like SPRACK!

As Two's broken, fractured head slumped to the ground, he noticed that the bottles all had the words "Property of Pasonia" etched into the surface.
It's not fair...
Topic Starter
Pasonia
Dawn 3
Apartment #23-01 - Derekku Chan's apartment.

"Yawn... Having an apartment of your own sure feels much different. At least this place wasn't affected by the--- whoa, nice n' stylish clothes. These guys around these parts are really rich, eh?"

Derekku happily surveyed around the house. There was a reason why Pasonia wrote a note at the back of the key that says "If you don't have breakfast at home, your neighbours might." The food certainly wasn't affected like those that are rotting green at the supermarket, thank goodness."

Suddenly, Derekku noticed that something's stirring in his apartment. Fearing for the worse, Derekku scrambled around the house for a broom, then began to tread slowly towards his bathroom.

"Woo... WooOOooOooooo..."

The hissing got Derekku's hair standing on end. "But didn't I offer prayers for those two?!"

"Woo... whoa..."

Derekku suddenly thought that maybe he'd played a bit too much L4D, and what he was experiencing was mixing the illusion of a Witch into here. But, try as he might to shake that thought off his head---

"GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

Before waiting to see what was bursting in his face, Derekku took off at the fastest speed he could, screaming his ass off.

Meanwhile...

Pasonia decided that crashing since the start of last Dusk wasn't the best idea, but given that he'd had to do some rather humorous stuff since late yesterday, it was just plain tiring.

And then he saw someone's silhouette appear from the top of his head. It wasn't screaming - probably dead before he was thrown down - but the death was pretty...

"...messy. Blood trails mean the fuckin' wolves are amateurs at the art of murder."

Just as he was about to approach Derekku's apartment to ---

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

It was an amazing whir of "wtf". Pasonia did not know what happened initially, but all he saw was Derekku running out of the apartment with only a singlet and a pair of boxers on (fortunately). But the real problem began when Derekku bumped into SFG, who started to shriek alongside Derekku for no fuckin' apparent reason, and in five minutes, the whole damn apartment area was literally quaking because everyone was screaming their ass off awake.

"Oh, for the love of gawd, shut up!" Pasonia urged SFG.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"Shut up!" Even nardi was shouting his ass off.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Pasonia then picked up a nearby loudhailer, and, at the top of his voice he yelled,

"SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Instant peace.

"...Waitasecond, did I just notice something?"

Pasonia looked at nardi. He checked back his records, slowly and carefully. nardi was supposed to be dead.

It was then...

At the same time, about three miles away...

Private C. Weston thought that maybe he'd heard wrong, but from the quarantined town, there was some sort of screaming. That being the only information he's got, the private knocked on the barrack doors for his commanding officer, Captain Weston Tyme.

"Sir, did you hear that noise?"
"What exactly, Private? I've been sleeping, so make sure it's good."
"In the direction of the Shopping Center, sir. I seem to hear someone scream."

The captain listened on, but heard nothing, shortly after which he lectured the private for bothering him.
"Don't bother me at 6.30AM with this sort of mundane stuff, Private. Just keep a look out on those idiots in town."
"Yes... sir---"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh for the love of God --- who the hell just did that?!"
The private winked at his commanding officer. "Sir, that was what I was about to tell you..."

"...ouch, you guys. My eardrums hurt."

Pasonia tried to regain his composure. "For the love of the Almighty... nardi, why didn't you tell me sooner you're here?"

"How the hell should I know? I only remember getting a nasty brick to the head. Who the hell did it?"

The posse cleared their throats. They know who, but they just can't say it.

"Fine, fine, whatever. Have I, uh, been sleeping much of late?"

Pasonia could only squirm around. "Uhh, yea. Two days."
"Two freakin' days! Why didn't anyone wake me up?"

Pasonia shrugged, while the rest tried to regain their composure.

"Well, as a matter of fact, YOU woke the rest up. Anyway, less talking.
Day 3 has begun so open your trappers.

Additionally, when I clarify rules by text (this is to mean PMs and all) I do not wish to see public correspondence of my messages onto this thread or into IRC. I am a private man, and I expect you guys to observe this basic etiquette.

nardi11011, you're officially back in the game.
neo@lex smashed to bits downstairs. You guys go take a look if you want to. Additionally, if you want to play sports or pool, I just hacked past the security system."

"With what?" Echo decided for a bit of wisecracking.

"With a table."
"Huh?"

Pasonia got impatient, so he flung a chair directly at a window panel, smashing it to bits while allowing the chair to freefall all its way down. Two's dead body got struck again.

"If you must, I hacked it this way. Oorah?"
Yuukari-Banteki
<Neokun> 8 MasterBalls says I'm not dead.

lol

also Neokun said that if Echo didnt die he was a wolf and such but im not sure i believe him :<
Neo@lex
Last words:

I suggest rape.
Wojjan

neo@lex wrote:

Last words:

Fuckton of blank

I suggest rape.
That's such a neo thing to do.

EDIt: Pas, do we have a poker table in that room you unlocked? If so, I call Dealer Spot!
Yuukari-Banteki
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
nardii
0_o
inb4 nardi is nightkilled :(

pleeeeeeeease let there be a GA...
Wizard Of Orz
This isn't really epic but here it goes

successor of the gun shoots echo

Why? Because I can and I know he's a wolf but mostly because my info comes from a reliable source :3
Topic Starter
Pasonia
Day 3
Makeshift Pool Saloon

Pasonia enjoyed a little bit of the wonderful breakfast some of the survivors cooked, and was about to kick back and relax in the spa nearby.

BANG!!!!!!

"What the--- fuck! I can NEVER have a good time at the spa, can I?!!"

And thus Pasonia went towards the source of the loud sound, though he has a good idea what the hell's going on. True enough, there Echo was, sprawled in a pool of his own blood.

"...I'm surprised that thing could even fire forward," grinned Pasonia. "Uhh, in case you didn't know, the firing pin's the wrong way."
"I couldn't care less," blurted supergarlic. "I've decided I had enough of him."

Pasonia glanced at Echo. "Omedetou. The nine-ball goes out playing a game of nine-balls."

Pistol-Bearer kill is CONFIRMED. Echo is now dead and out of the game.

As a direct result of this incident, the gameplay time has been extended by 24 hours. However, bear in mind that Days 4 and 5 will be shortened by 12 hours each as a result.

Day 3 from now till 12AM Sunday local time.
Night 3 from 12AM Sunday until 12AM Monday local time.

I will announce more timing adjustments next week.
Yuukari-Banteki

supergarlic wrote:

Why? Because I can and I know he's a wolf but mostly because my info comes from a reliable source :3

okay i guess we can conclude Echo was a wolf then :(

compiling suspicion lists, and while im at it

OLINAD
YELLOWYOSHI1
THEPIANIST
KUWARUDO

please send me your suspicion lists so that i can compile them and try to find the wolves in them
adam2046
I want YellowYoshi1 to speak more.
Derekku
@nardi: I'm sorry for helping to lynch you =( At least you're back :)

@Echo's death: damn... I thought he might be on the townie's side this game. But I guess we won't know for sure until SFG gets a report on him (if she really is the Coroner).
Yuukari-Banteki

Derekku Chan wrote:

@Echo's death: damn... I thought he might be on the townie's side this game. But I guess we won't know for sure until SFG gets a report on him (if she really is the Coroner).

err...im not the coroner, im the coroner's proxy.
Derekku

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

Derekku Chan wrote:

err...im not the coroner, im the coroner's proxy.
That's what I meant :< Well, provided you're telling the truth ;)

But I believe you so 8-)
YellowerYoshi

adam2046 wrote:

I want YellowYoshi1 to speak more.
Mmm, I haven't been around all day.

@Echo Death: supergarlic, I 'effing hope you were right in shooting him because if not we just lost a hell of a teammate. If he was human we're all screwed.

I'm still suspicious of Derekku Chan, but I'm withholding a vote for now.
Cuddlebun
oops sorry Pasonia didn't have time to help you write morning or the Vigilante shot. ^_~

also look at SFG the little organizer
Wojjan
Yeah, she's handy to have around. As the coroner's proxy, she knows a whole lot.

SFG, I'll send you my suspicion list aswell?
Yuukari-Banteki
okay im just going to leave out the people who have not given me their suspicion lists and give mine, in order from most suspicious to least suspicious.

Echo
Derekku
adam
ASH
foulcoon
Larto
0_o

and on the list of confirmed humans (as much as im willing to publish because im sure the coroner is human):
nardi
supergarlic
neo@lex (deceased)
m980 (deceased)
Two (deceased)

on that note i think im going to vote Derekku
adam2046
0_o
adam2046
Well from what I can see Derekku looks like he's constantly acting (really unconvincing acting)
I would like him to talk more.
Vote: Derekku Chan

...who the hell uses "damn" like that anyway?
Gosh darn, shoot and etc
Wojjan
My vote goes to Derekku aswell, since his reasons aren't really making sense and the entire group has a mutual opinion.
Note I'm not bandwagoning, if that's an accusation you're gonna throw at me. I suppose a part of my hunch is revenge for trying to make me look suspicious WAAAAy too hard
adam2046
Hint, next time don't use tiny text for your reason.
It makes me hate you.
Derekku

Wojjan wrote:

My vote goes to Derekku aswell, since his reasons aren't really making sense and the entire group has a mutual opinion.
Note I'm not bandwagoning, if that's an accusation you're gonna throw at me. I suppose a part of my hunch is revenge for trying to make me look suspicious WAAAAy too hard
I did what I did because it was the beginning and there really wasn't any information to go on. You looked suspicious imo so I went with it.

Could you all give reasons for why you're voting for me instead of "you're suspicious, etc"? =|
0_o
bump >.> TALK PEOPLE GAH

anyway, I already said my reasons for suspicion on Day 2, so I don't think it needs repeating ;)
Wojjan
Yuukari-Banteki
c'mon guys you have things to vote on so post/vote already
Derekku

Wojjan wrote:

'kay Derekku, here are my reasons

1) You're lurking, only repeating what we know and small-talking, not contributing anything but a load of arguments on me .
2) You're trying way too hard to dispatch of me, sort of suspicious as is

All these quotes are just there to make people believe him and lynch me.

So I'd take the innocent attitude you're playing elsewhere.

Court adjourned
I already told you why I voted for you, but I'll repeat it again. There was nothing to go on besides random votes on some small talk. I picked up what I thought was suspicious (you) and went with it.

@Me lurking: Wtf I think I've been posting more than any of you. Shouldn't all of the other lurkers be suspicious then, too? I don't like the way any of you think.

You guys want me to talk more? What the fuck do you expect me to say? -_-
adam2046
Something incriminating ^_^
Derekku
Topic Starter
Pasonia
Time to tally up.

Also, where the hell did Tode (and her queer happening stories) go? =S
show more