forum

Werewolf Game 3-REBOOT [Concluded - Human Victory]

posted
Total Posts
show more
thepianist
Cuz I'm not here at the deadline, nor am I inclined to vote for Wojjian, SFG, Derekku, 0.o, Adam "you lumped me in with them", YellowYoshi1, nor any of the other posters. (I forgot Larto, Kuu [not too sure about not voting him], and Supergarlic. Heehee.)

Iono bout you, but Two seems awfully quiet. He never explained why he wants to vote Echo (then again it's a random vote) and he hasn't appeared yet in day 2.

Ehhhhhh~
He hasn't contributed positively at all, so my vote goes to Two. (at least temporarily.)

PS Plus I like the irony of one vote for two.

PPS Love the story by Tode. :D
Echo

0_o wrote:

Also, GAH WHERE'S THE PRIEST
How do you know the priest exists in this game?

neo@lex wrote:

Neither of you would argue this far if you were werewolves.
I beg to differ. I would certainly argue that far if I was a werewolf. In fact, wolves arguing with each other is a common thing to do in order to distance themselves.

0_o wrote:

It seems to me like he is just looking for reasons to make Wojjan look suspicious. I see this as wolf behaviour because this is exactly what I tried to do when I was a wolf in the last game when ASH first claimed an aux role.
where 0_o subtly suggests to your subconscious mind he's not wolf this game. Why the need for this sneaky suggestion?

adam2046 wrote:

I'm not voting for Wojjan and I'm not voting for Derekku. I'm not voting for 0_o and I'm not voting for thepianist.
Why not?

Larto wrote:

Poor m980. As I can tell from reading his posts, he looked more like a wolf than a human, really. Could have been an awesome chance for the wolves to make him suspicious and get him lynchkilled, why nightkill him?
Oh well, stupid wolves.
Large flashing red arrows on your head, buddy. Emotion over the night kill, commenting on the night kill, and admitting that you could've caused a lynch on m980 if you wanted to.

kuwarudo wrote:

Vote Neo@lex
/shrug
You explicitly state you have no reason to vote him? Again, large flashing red arrows.

So right now, the most suspicious to me (though admittedly there's really not that much to go on) is 0_o. kuu, adam and larto follow closely behind.

Oh, also:

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

i dont recall YY1 ever actually posting that much in any WW/M - in M1 he was mafia and almost never posted; i literally did not realize he was playing until he won.
That's YK you mean :P

EDIT

supergarlic wrote:

/me looks at M1

He could be a wolf in this game I guess.

/me jumps in the wagon

Vote yellowyoshi1
That's a great story... except yy NEVER PARTICIPATED in M1. Which means you never looked at the M1 thread. Which means you're lying and you're simply jumping on the bandwagon without ANY reason whatsoever.

That is probably the biggest mistake I've seen yet, and thus deserves a bigger vote.

vote supergarlic
adam2046
Hilarious, that's a great slip up there.
Vote Super Garlic due to bandwagoning with a false reason.

The reason why I am not voting for those people is because, while I have suspicions about them it's not very great (not even to warrant a FOS yet).
(But with their powers combined they become TheWojjakku_0 kill it with fire)
foulcoon
After reading through all Day 2 posts, the only person I'm truly suspicious of here is everyone supergarlic. Vote supergarlic.

(P.S. - Is this like... reverse bandwagon? Oh well, it's reasonable...)
Larto

Echo wrote:

Larto wrote:

Poor m980. As I can tell from reading his posts, he looked more like a wolf than a human, really. Could have been an awesome chance for the wolves to make him suspicious and get him lynchkilled, why nightkill him?
Oh well, stupid wolves.
Large flashing red arrows on your head, buddy. Emotion over the night kill, commenting on the night kill, and admitting that you could've caused a lynch on m980 if you wanted to.

Emotion over the night kill: I like m980 ;(
Commenting on it: Well.. I think that's just normal? If the humans want to find out who the wolves are, they have to try to get information out of every single detail.
Lynch thingy: I don't say I could have caused a lynch, I said the wolves could have done so if they're smart. Just trying to think like a wolf to understand their moves to get information. Information = win.
Yuukari-Banteki
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Cuddlebun
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Yuukari-Banteki

Todesengal wrote:

"Well," Echo pulled out several pieces of paper from his discarded pants and peered at them closely. "According to my investigations, my logical deductions, and this algorithm I whipped up in my spare time, I have come to the conclusion that everyone is a werewolf."

"Everyone?" adam frowned in confusion, staring into the depths of his Victoria Bitter as if it held the answers. "Even you?"

Echo looked at him haughtily. "Especially me."

EVERYONE VOTE ECHOOOO! *shot*

Edit: that wasnt a vote btw :P
Neo@lex

Echo wrote:

neo@lex wrote:

Neither of you would argue this far if you were werewolves.
I beg to differ. I would certainly argue that far if I was a werewolf. In fact, wolves arguing with each other is a common thing to do in order to distance themselves.
The only thing arguing like that would do is raise suspicion on one of the people involved.
I don't consider either of them to be very smart good at WWG, so if they're werewolves they must have someone more familiar with the game to tell them what to do, e.g. you.

That was a sexy objection regarding supergarlic there. If I didn't already suspect you, I'd vote for him.

For some reason you felt it necessary to estimate how many werewolves there were before the game had began, and you were the very first to make a vote that was completely pointless. You seem give off an aura that makes people automatically assume everything you say is the truth, which is backed up by the fact that you've been a confirmed human in the past three WWGs.
Re-Vote: Echo.

Edit: Totally not influenced by SFG's post.
Wojjan
I actually find the reason to voting Larto really logical.
He tries to hint as much as he can that he's trying to think like a wolf, and he tells us he wants to win. Seems like he's believing in it really profoundly.

Some quotes that spark my attention:

Larto wrote:

I don't say I could have caused a lynch, I said the wolves could have done so if they're smart. Just trying to think like a wolf to understand their moves to get information. Information = win.

Larto also wrote:

Could have been an awesome chance for the wolves to make him suspicious and get him lynchkilled, why nightkill him?
He really is thinking like a wolf. I think he'd actually really do vote for m980 if he were still here.

My vote, for now, goes to Larto for the reasons listed above.
0_o

Echo wrote:

0_o wrote:

Also, GAH WHERE'S THE PRIEST
How do you know the priest exists in this game?
I don't know, but what do you want me to say, "GAH WHERE'S THE PRIEST IF IN FACT YOU DO EXIST"? Seems a little unnecessary don't you think?

Echo wrote:

0_o wrote:

It seems to me like he is just looking for reasons to make Wojjan look suspicious. I see this as wolf behaviour because this is exactly what I tried to do when I was a wolf in the last game when ASH first claimed an aux role.
where 0_o subtly suggests to your subconscious mind he's not wolf this game. Why the need for this sneaky suggestion?
That wasn't me trying to be sneaky, it was a statement of fact: last game I was a wolf, and derekku seems to be doing what I did. Any "subliminal messaging" included in that post I assure you was unintentional.

neo@lex wrote:

I don't consider either of them to be very smart
:(
Two_old
Wizard Of Orz
WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ME IN THESE GAME :(
Yuukari-Banteki
T_T welcome to fun with role claiming and please dont kill supergarlic OR make him shoot anyone. Find a target that isnt supergarlic or Wojjan. I trust them for now.
Wizard Of Orz
Topic Starter
Pasonia
I like to break my responses up, so read it this way.

You can (attempt to shoot), assuming you are the one with the gun. If a shooting occurs, the voting hours will be automatically extended for 12 hours, but following which the next day will be shortened to 36 hours.

If you're going to use my words as implication of w/e, screw you over.
Yuukari-Banteki
*flashback to WW2* hey lets lynch the claim priest on day 1~ oh oops i guess he really WAS the priest.

i dont want to make the same mistake again dammit :( voting Derekku-chan to try to avoid lynching a possible aux.
Neo@lex
You weren't in WWG2 on day one.
Animask didn't claim until he died. Nardi was the one who claimed early, and as a result of that, the real priest was lynched.

...not that it matters.
Yuukari-Banteki
oh come on voting hours are almost over POST YOUR VOTES GUYZ
adam2046
A DINGO STOLE MY HOT TUB!

Todesengal wrote:

sprinting down the street stark naked.
Bask in my glory!

Well I don't want to vote supergarlic now, but I'm still suspicious of his vote.
unvote
Vote: Two
for voting seemingly without reason.
Derekku

Two wrote:

vote Echo
Please give a reason for your vote =)
Echo
neo@lex:

neo@lex wrote:

For some reason you felt it necessary to estimate how many werewolves there were before the game had began,
I was trying to get a general consensus on the target number of successful lynches. It's much easier to weed out the wolves when you know approximately how many you need to find.

neo@lex wrote:

and you were the very first to make a vote that was completely pointless.
It's called random voting. Who else am I going to vote for, when it's the first post in the game?

neo@lex wrote:

You seem give off an aura that makes people automatically assume everything you say is the truth, which is backed up by the fact that you've been a confirmed human in the past three WWGs.
paraphrased "he seems villager, let's lynch him!" ???

Two

Two wrote:

vote Echo
Again, no reason?

supergarlic

supergarlic wrote:

10:25 <supergarlic> : i have one thing to say though
10:25 <supergarlic> : m980 was the vigilante and i am the pistol successor

I am human you guyz... Pasonia slipped >:o

so i guess Role Claim: Vigilante Successor

Echo stop hating me :(
Why did you lie about the reason for jumping on the bandwagon then? Villagers have no reason to lie.

Still, someone has persuaded me that supergarlic really is the vig. Hmmm.

In that case, vote Two for voting me twice with no reason whatsoever. First vote day 1 with no reason is acceptable, I guess. Not making a proper vote on day 1 is not. And neither is voting with no reason day 2.
Yuukari-Banteki
once again changing my vote to vote Two in order to not lynch the potential vig.
Two_old
I was under the assumption that the goal of lynching was to kill either a werewolf or an aux role, depending on what you were. If I was correct, then it'd be obvious why I chose to vote for you, Echo: because I believe that you are a werewolf.

Lynching me is better than lynching someone else, so I don't mind anyone voting for me. I'm my favorite flavor, after all ^_^
adam2046
You need to give reasons...
Echo

Two wrote:

then it'd be obvious why I chose to vote for you, Echo: because I believe that you are a werewolf.
And I believe pink unicorns created the universe. </sarcasm>

What makes you "believe" I'm a werewolf?
Two_old
Echo
If you don't want to play the game, don't join it in the first place.
Two_old
dying is part of playing the game

don't join if you'll get snippy when people vote for you
Echo
I couldn't care less if you voted for me with a reason. But you don't. When you play IRL, you can take people's reactions into account. But reactions can be faked over the internet. So you need some sort of evidence from posts in the game. You're not doing that, so in other words, you're voting me "just because", which means you don't really care about playing the game the way it's supposed to be played. And if you don't care, you're probably a wolf.

confirm vote: two
Two_old
I gave you both the reason why I voted and the reason why I thought you were a werewolf. If you don't want to acknowledge them simply because they weren't what you wanted to hear, that's your problem. I looked at the rules for this before I joined and I am playing it how it was meant to be played.

It's also disturbing that there is a real life version of this, if there really is.
0_o

Two wrote:

It's also disturbing that there is a real life version of this, if there really is.
I played Mafia at camp loooong before I knew it was played on the internet. Though keep in mind the average IRL game is only around 10-15 minutes long :P

[/useless post]
Echo

Two wrote:

I gave you both the reason why I voted and the reason why I thought you were a werewolf.
Since when does intuition mean anything? Please explain your thought process.
Topic Starter
Pasonia
Since the start of Day 2, I didn't see much action around here. I wonder if some of you guys thought the game was dead or something...

I'm going to look back from the start of Day 2 (while trying my damnedest not to laugh) and see if there's a substantial number of non-voters.

Check this space for updates.
Cuddlebun
Topic Starter
Pasonia
It was a rather tumultous day at the votes booth. Pasonia looked on half in jest.
"SFG changed her votes a total of three times. What the hell. It's making my tallying a tad difficult."

Pasonia looked on into the sky - it's going orange and a tad bluish, a sure sign daytime is ending soon.

"Alright, then... that means... the booth is closed, guys.
Dusk has arrived."
Topic Starter
Pasonia
Dusk 2
Middlenow Town Square Shopping Center
20th Floor Resident's Apartments/Penthouse area.

"Alright, I've got it open. Hustle up you guys, we've got the Shopping Center's Resident Area opened up at last."

"Whoopie! Free air conditioning!" As m980 rushed for the lift.
"Free XBOX360 games!" shouted Olinad.
"Free hot tubs!" Exclaimed adam. Both Echo and Pasonia gave him a knowing, cold stare.

"...what?"

Pasonia cleared his throat out. "That dingo's still running around."

Two walked around the one table laid out in the Resident area. He fretted, and tugged at Pasonia's sleeves.
"Pasonia, why don't I have a key to any of these apartments?"

Pasonia drew out a piece of paper from his pocket, then showed it to him. It was the vote tallies - and Two drew the short end of the stick with four names determining his fate.

"Wow," Two said dejectedly. "I did not see this coming at all."
Echo grinned from nearby. "Well, I did."
"How?"

His grin widened as Pasonia opened up the ladder's hatch just at the side of the lobby area, causing a rather noisy howling of the winds to enter the lobby. "Women's intuition."

"Well, Two," Pasonia shouted over the roar of the wind in the hatch area, "It seems... you are the weakest link."
"...Huh, what?"
"I SAID --- YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK!"
"WHAT? I CAN'T FUCKIN' HEAR YOU MAN!"
"I SAID--oh shut up and die!"
With an ungraceful kick, Pasonia gave Two a very hard shove, one that sent the latter flying over the hatch. "Sayonara!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck me." The others watched in varying degrees of amusement and sadness as Two plummeted, eventually causing an ACME-moment with a mushroom cloud fluffing over where he had fallen into.

"Omedetou", giggled Echo.

"And as a parting gift..." Pasonia opened a box, and threw all its contents out before closing the ladder hatch again.
"There. Day 2 is now ended. It is now Night."
"And that means?" Echo asked, in what he thought was his most inquisitive tone. Not.
"That means you all STFU and go talk anywhere but here."

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH--"

WUMPH!

Two slammed into the ground, breaking almost every bone in his body as he made harsh contact with the ground. "Oh Jesus. Oh God. Oh Joseph and Mar--hey I'm still alive."

A whistling sound was his only warning before several loaded pet bottles slammed in hard, crushing the few remaining intact bones and his skull like SPRACK!

As Two's broken, fractured head slumped to the ground, he noticed that the bottles all had the words "Property of Pasonia" etched into the surface.
It's not fair...
Topic Starter
Pasonia
Dawn 3
Middlenow Town Square Shopping Center
Apartment #23-01 - Derekku Chan's apartment.

"Yawn... Having an apartment of your own sure feels much different. At least this place wasn't affected by the--- whoa, nice n' stylish clothes. These guys around these parts are really rich, eh?"

Derekku happily surveyed around the house. There was a reason why Pasonia wrote a note at the back of the key that says "If you don't have breakfast at home, your neighbours might." The food certainly wasn't affected like those that are rotting green at the supermarket, thank goodness."

Suddenly, Derekku noticed that something's stirring in his apartment. Fearing for the worse, Derekku scrambled around the house for a broom, then began to tread slowly towards his bathroom.

"Woo... WooOOooOooooo..."

The hissing got Derekku's hair standing on end. "But didn't I offer prayers for those two?!"

"Woo... whoa..."

Derekku suddenly thought that maybe he'd played a bit too much L4D, and what he was experiencing was mixing the illusion of a Witch into here. But, try as he might to shake that thought off his head---

"GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

Before waiting to see what was bursting in his face, Derekku took off at the fastest speed he could, screaming his ass off.

Meanwhile...

Pasonia decided that crashing since the start of last Dusk wasn't the best idea, but given that he'd had to do some rather humorous stuff since late yesterday, it was just plain tiring.

And then he saw someone's silhouette appear from the top of his head. It wasn't screaming - probably dead before he was thrown down - but the death was pretty...

"...messy. Blood trails mean the fuckin' wolves are amateurs at the art of murder."

Just as he was about to approach Derekku's apartment to ---

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

It was an amazing whir of "wtf". Pasonia did not know what happened initially, but all he saw was Derekku running out of the apartment with only a singlet and a pair of boxers on (fortunately). But the real problem began when Derekku bumped into SFG, who started to shriek alongside Derekku for no fuckin' apparent reason, and in five minutes, the whole damn apartment area was literally quaking because everyone was screaming their ass off awake.

"Oh, for the love of gawd, shut up!" Pasonia urged SFG.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"Shut up!" Even nardi was shouting his ass off.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Pasonia then picked up a nearby loudhailer, and, at the top of his voice he yelled,

"SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Instant peace.

"...Waitasecond, did I just notice something?"

Pasonia looked at nardi. He checked back his records, slowly and carefully. nardi was supposed to be dead.

It was then...

At the same time, about three miles away...

Private C. Weston thought that maybe he'd heard wrong, but from the quarantined town, there was some sort of screaming. That being the only information he's got, the private knocked on the barrack doors for his commanding officer, Captain Weston Tyme.

"Sir, did you hear that noise?"
"What exactly, Private? I've been sleeping, so make sure it's good."
"In the direction of the Shopping Center, sir. I seem to hear someone scream."

The captain listened on, but heard nothing, shortly after which he lectured the private for bothering him.
"Don't bother me at 6.30AM with this sort of mundane stuff, Private. Just keep a look out on those idiots in town."
"Yes... sir---"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh for the love of God --- who the hell just did that?!"
The private winked at his commanding officer. "Sir, that was what I was about to tell you..."

"...ouch, you guys. My eardrums hurt."

Pasonia tried to regain his composure. "For the love of the Almighty... nardi, why didn't you tell me sooner you're here?"

"How the hell should I know? I only remember getting a nasty brick to the head. Who the hell did it?"

The posse cleared their throats. They know who, but they just can't say it.

"Fine, fine, whatever. Have I, uh, been sleeping much of late?"

Pasonia could only squirm around. "Uhh, yea. Two days."
"Two freakin' days! Why didn't anyone wake me up?"

Pasonia shrugged, while the rest tried to regain their composure.

"Well, as a matter of fact, YOU woke the rest up. Anyway, less talking.
Day 3 has begun so open your trappers.

Additionally, when I clarify rules by text (this is to mean PMs and all) I do not wish to see public correspondence of my messages onto this thread or into IRC. I am a private man, and I expect you guys to observe this basic etiquette.

nardi11011, you're officially back in the game.
neo@lex smashed to bits downstairs. You guys go take a look if you want to. Additionally, if you want to play sports or pool, I just hacked past the security system."

"With what?" Echo decided for a bit of wisecracking.

"With a table."
"Huh?"

Pasonia got impatient, so he flung a chair directly at a window panel, smashing it to bits while allowing the chair to freefall all its way down. Two's dead body got struck again.

"If you must, I hacked it this way. Oorah?"
Yuukari-Banteki
<Neokun> 8 MasterBalls says I'm not dead.

lol

also Neokun said that if Echo didnt die he was a wolf and such but im not sure i believe him :<
Neo@lex
Last words:

I suggest rape.
show more