1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Off-Topic
  4. Forum Games
  5. Mafia
show more
posted
vote nardi101110101011000

because i dislike his pressence in the forums. he also tried to ban me from this game >:(. That faggot
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
posted
Wait, nardi is playing?

Unvote.
Vote nardi.
posted
Are you guys serious?

May as well join in

Vote Nardi
posted
We only have less than 24 hours left? Let's force a post.

unvote, vote nardi
posted
I would Vote Nardi as well. WOW TIME PASSES TOO FAST. D:
posted
wow you guys

just wow
posted
echo: neo@lex
suburu: echo
adam: m980
yellowyoshi: kuwarudo
kuwarudo: suburu
olinad: derekku
nardi: nardi
larto: yellowyoshi
derekku: ash
neo@lex: echo
sfg: nardi
0_o: two
two: echo
supergarlic: nardi
derekku: nardi

m980: nardi
echo: nardi
thepianist: nardi

I just realised that nardi won't be back before the deadline.

unvote
vote SFG

SFG, supergarlic and derekku get special mention because they were the first few to vote nardi, knowing he wouldn't have a chance to defend himself. SFG especially, since it was on the same page. nardi himself is very likely a villager because a wolf would not vote himself knowing he would not be back before the deadline. I think SFG/supergarlic/derekku are trying to get a bandwagon going in such a way that the rest of us just go "oh look nardi's getting voted let's vote him" without realising he won't be back in time. I certainly got tricked >:|
posted
Actually, we just don't like nardi lol

Since there's no discussion to go on, we're just doing random votes. Since nardi is annoying, people are voting for him first :)

kuu will probably be day two unless people vote for him today lolz

EDIT: no offense, but if you're not going to participate, then you shouldn't sign up ;)
posted
It isn't nardi's fault. He didn't say anything until well after Day 1 started because he didn't find out that he wouldn't have computer access until then. It's hardly fair to kill him for such a groundless reason as saying "he shouldn't have signed up if he can't participate".
posted

YellowYoshi1 wrote:

It isn't nardi's fault. He didn't say anything until well after Day 1 started because he didn't find out that he wouldn't have computer access until then. It's hardly fair to kill him for such a groundless reason as saying "he shouldn't have signed up if he can't participate".
The reason I said that is because he did the same thing in Mafia 2. He barely posted or participated in any discussion. :|
posted

Derekku Chan wrote:

YellowYoshi1 wrote:

The reason I said that is because he did the same thing in Mafia 2. He barely posted or participated in any discussion.
:|
i voted nardi because i have yet to see him actually participate in any game. i mean people join because they WANT to participate and help their team and win. Or just because Rolled guilt-tripped me into taking his place. but at least im trying to participate, while nardi does not. furthermore i was completely unaware that i was starting a bandwagon - i was voting him based on personal feelings because i had nothing else to go on. (which i really still dont)
posted

Derekku Chan wrote:

"we"? You admit being in a group with them? :3

Also @sfg so you're not going to unvote even though now you know that nardi won't be back until after the deadline? (or so he says)
posted

Echo wrote:

Derekku Chan wrote:

"we"? You admit being in a group with them? :3
:roll: Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but they might. :P
posted
bleh this started already?
Vote Derekku Chan
Yeah.

This quote worries me, so it can have my vote fore now.
posted

Agent Spin Here wrote:

bleh this started already?
What do you mean? A vote against you, or the game in general? If you meant the former, I was joking. :P Gotta start somewhere on day 1.

Agent Spin Here wrote:

Derekku Chan wrote:

This quote worries me, so it can have my vote for now.
Also a joke. Like I said, I have nothing personal against him, but he should participate when he's supposed to.

/me goes to bed
posted
@Echo ive not been given a better choice to vote for yet and i think by "we" Derekku means the people who are involved in Mafia 2, a group which includes myself.
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
posted
And neither do yours, foul.
posted
Vote: m980 for bandwagoning and chipping in the extra votes to get a majority.

ZEDIT:

foulcoon wrote:

I had fun reading all the posts, they had absolutely no substance whatsoever.
At least I tried ;'(
show more