Vote kuwarudo.

Because I can.
posted
WWG 1, WWG 2...

Hey, I have never voted for Echo before. Or have I? Have I? /shrug

I vote for LadySuburu.

Random to the MAX
posted
I randomly vote Derekku Chan because he's above me on the list and I don't like it >:(
posted
Randomness is random weird shit.

Updating the standings in 4 hours.
posted
I just learned I might not even be able to access a computer this weekend ( :( ), so I'll try to check later but for now I vote myself for not being able to check (lame!).
posted

nardi11011 wrote:

I just learned I might not even be able to access a computer this weekend, so I'll try to check later
This is obviously an excuse for lurking :P
posted
Why the fuck are you guys random voting so hard. I really don't think this is doing much good.

However we always do this on day one, right? I vote YellowYoshi because I like kuwarudo >:(
posted
"Umm.. Everyone? Is flinging random votes at one another really doing us good?"
Wojjan stumbled amidst the group, sitting down at the nearest opportunity, for his leg had something against radiation, apparently.
"Oof! What I was saying is, shouldn't we be more worried about the GAMDRIVE guys here? They're super-soldiers, and I don't want supersoldiers killing me."
He tried to rise, but then fell again. This place really started to get to him, and the churning pain everywhere didn't make the situation better.
"I'm in a bad shape, I know. Can anyone pass me the band-aid?"
Said band-aid landed somewhere near his feet.
"So, if we want to survive this place, we gotta stick together. It's not the food, but the soldiers we need to worry about."
When all that he wanted to say made its way through his throat, he discreetly vanished in one of the malls, searching for some food that was left.

No vote yet
posted

Larto wrote:

Why the fuck are you guys random voting so hard. I really don't think this is doing much good.
Random votes get the game going and could easily reveal a slip of tongue (finger?) because people tend to be less cautious when random voting.

(I seem to remember having said this before somewhere >.>)
posted
inb4roleclaim

Vote Agent Spin Here

Gotta love random votes~
posted
*Cough* Vo-
Vote Echo...
*Wheeze*
For voting me, and because I'd like to keep pretending I don't like him.

...I can't believe you did that, Pas...

DO IT AGAIN!!! MAYBE WITH ROCKS! SHARP ROCKS!!!
posted
vote nardi cus 1. he isnt very active and 2. i dont like him
posted
Pasonia leered around, doing nothing in particular. He turned on a nearby PC, and was surprised to find it has electricity to even run. Deciding that there's no harm in trying, Pasonia plugged a wireless power-linker into the PC. In seconds it announced "SN Telecoms accessed. Using 3G technology..."

The news sites like BBC and CNN were awash with announcements that Middlenow Town is now suspected to be in the epicenter of a government scandal - like as if that wasn't obvious enough! - and that... zombies have overridden the township?

"This ain't no Resident Evil 5," growled Pasonia. "Looks like it's time to connect to a friend."

Pasonia quickly fiddled around, and accessed an email inbox.

"I do wanna know just what the hell happened in the Department of Defense," growled Pasonia. But... with all these slips of paper stuck on my table..."

It took about two minutes for him to finish the tabulation, and five seconds to send a print request to the printer, which took power from the PC and thus still works.

"Woohaa, here goes.
Vote standings... updated.
Sh-weet!"
posted
vote Two because he's new and I'm a jerk
posted
I vote for Echo
posted
LOL, that was abrupt :3

I GOTTA STOP WITH THOSE EMOTICONS
posted
Adam stole the computer from Pasonia (gotsta get my UD on)
posted
vote nardi101110101011000

because i dislike his pressence in the forums. he also tried to ban me from this game >:(. That faggot
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
show more