forum

Newbie Mafia 3! [Mafia Win!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
kuwarudo
I'm still voting for Ivalset

My internet gets cut-off every single day. From various reasons.

And now I think I may be permanently cut-off from my ISP on July 15 something. Gotti find some hotspots.
Lucidity
That sucks kuwarudo :/ Hope your situation gets better:)

Any reason for voting Ivalset? He's one lynch away from death after your vote. If he's not Mafia and he gets lynched we lose..
Echo
Vote: Ivalset
Lucidity
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Echo
Good game everybody. We only delayed because neither of us were sure whether kuu's counted.

I was trying to throw obvious scumtells - massive amounts of lurking, posts with no real discussion, etc.. Seems like no one really cared >.>
m980
Lol

Unvote Ival

Vote Echo
Lucidity
Kek :) Thanks for the game guys. ASH kind of gave the game away there :P
Ivalset
Haha, I figured it was you two, but I was in such a position I didn't think I could make a convincing argument without putting heavy suspicion on myself. I was hoping the other town would hold out on voting to actually get some kind of discussion going, but I guess that was my mistake in not starting it myself.

I suppose it's something to learn from.
Wojjan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
kuwarudo
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Gamez Ovar guise.

I'll post deathscene when I get back in town.

Also: Wojjan

I should be mad at you, but I specifically allow hidden chats, I love hidden messages as long as it's not used for mafia communication in the day, and as long as it's not horrendously obviously visable. Yours wasn't and I applaud you. (If Echo were town, he would've seen it most likely. :3)
Wojjan
Thanks for the praise, I guess ^^

well, I really liked this game, and now no one has an excuse not to pay attention to BM1 >:3
Echo
Yuukari-Banteki
Ivalset
You so don't belong in this thread.
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Well, Ima be lazy here. If you REALLY need a final votecount today, you can do it yourself. :o

------------------------------------------

*The day ended abruptly, with Echo and Lucidity jumping in and agreeing that Ivalset needed to go. The group strapped him up to a chair, and forced him to listen to "Never gonna give you up" for hours. Then, abruptly, rocks fell, everyone died.*

Ivalset - Vanilla Townie - Lynched D3

*Everyone but Echo and Lucidity that is, who had their agents plant C4 in the roof. Echo grins, and leaves to head to the next group he's supposed to infiltrate. Another job should be fun, huh?*

*Lucidity sits there for a minute, then lays some flowers down for the dead.... and promptly blows those up with more C4. Lucidity leaves, going to get more explosives... Even though they were hardly out of them.*

m980 - Doctor - killed in endgame.
kuwarudo - Vanilla Townie - killed in endgame.

Mafia - Echo (goon) and Lucidity (roleblocker) - win!
adam2046
It's rather depressing that I manage to work out who the mafia are when I die (the second time in this case.)
Now I know how Echo feels.
Echo
I'm intrigued, how did you work it out?
adam2046
Behaviour.
Echo
Scumlike behaviour was intentional, but no one pounced on it >.>

*unstickies*