forum

Do you play any instrument?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nuuskamuikkunen
I do not play any but I think it'd be cool to see what instruments do people play in here, and maybe giving us a demo of how you play too!
ThisIsWilliam
i can play violin pretty well, some piano and some ukulele (learned in a day bc i have violin experience). no video cause im on my phone and quit violin (sold my violin)
IryN
I played piano as a kid but now I don't remember anything from it so I only know how to play the guitar.
TheKingHenry
I could swear this thread has been created (multiple times) before, because I have even answered this question before I think

I play cello, guitar and keyboard myself ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Neigdoig
I play guitar most of the time (self-taught in Bossa Nova). I've been classically trained for 2 years, but played Bossa Nova within the recent year or so. I also played a variety of instruments, but guitar is endgame for me.
WitherMite
I played tuba/sousaphone in school for 9 years, but no longer have access to one, since I'm out of school and tubas are REALLY expensive.

though even if I had one, tuba isnt nearly as fun to play without a band so I wouldnt really have much reason to practice.
waste-
Guitar \:D/
Dilly_P
Trombone, Trumpet and piano 😍
-Andrei-
i used to play ukelele but I've been a flute player for 3-4 years now
Helfy0
I can play on guitar