forum

[Archived] Problem with enlarging the profile page

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Liiraye
So this has been bugging me and some friends as far as I know since I started playing this game, but I've overlooked it because it really isn't that big of a deal. It's about the enlargement of your profile page. The issue is that sometimes this doesn't appear. For instance, I'll try an experiment as I write this thread.

I just opened my profile, it is not there. refresh (1) - still not there
refresh (2) - still not there
after refreshing my page 14 times it showed up again and now I can make my profile larger.

So in short, it doesn't work as intended since it disappears from time to time and is actually "there" less than it isn't (in my case at least). As mentioned, this is not just a problem I have, a few others I know has this happening to them as well. Why is this happening and how can it get fixed because frankly... it's freaking annoying!

Thanks.
peppy
and you haven't stated the most important thing. your browser (version and type).
Topic Starter
Liiraye
Mainly used with chrome but the results are the same even on my phone (android 2).
I could try IE later today when I get back from work.
chelly
Using Google Chrome version 27.0.1453.116 m (latest version) and this happens to me, too. Sometimes pages will have the expanding button, sometimes not. No idea why this happens.
Topic Starter
Liiraye
We need your programming powers pepsy