forum

Hello, New player here :)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CookiePi
Hey y'all

I've only recently heard about Osu! I am slightly familiar with rhythm games like this, however i've found that i'm absolutely dreadful at this! Would anyone be able to suggest some fun beatmaps and tips that might help a beginner like me get into the swing of things? At the moment i'm still using mouse for movement and using left/right click, I tried using Z and X and did even worse. :x To be fair I've been trying to play mostly 4 and 5 star difficulty songs, of course I haven't even cleared any of them, I've cleared a 3 star song but that's my best achievement =/

CookiePi
(not a CookieZi fanboy, although they are unbelievable, this is just a name i've used in games for a while)
Nya-nyan_old
:O a ah another Cookie lover :D~
Welcome to Osu forum :3 enjoy your stay and have fun ^^
If you need any help ask :)
Tanzuku
Yo, welcome to the forums!
If you have any questions or just want to chat message me.
Yunia Anindya
welcome to the forum~ :3
Topic Starter
CookiePi
Thanks everyone :) I'll probably have some questions and I'm sure I will have fun! :)

I managed to complete a 4 Star beatmap with a B rank a little after i posted! Fairly happy :) Although it seemed easier than most other 4 star beatmaps.
Natsu
Welcome :p
Alpha-_old
Yo and welcome.
If you need anyone to talk to, I'll be here ;w;
sheela
Welcome to osu!
Zalaria
Cookie!!! Lol welcome to osu! ^w^ *adds to friends* Perhaps I could help with some beatmaps for you to play. I'm super-friendly to beginners here (or anywhere pretty much xp) so don't be afraid to say "hi" to me in-game ^^ I look forward to seeing ya and watching you progress as a player! ^w^

*lurks the kitchen to grab a cookie* you didn't see anything xp
Irisu_old
I could help you but I'm a CTB player ;; Welcome to the forums and game anyways! Hope you're enjoying it here.
Lust
Another cookie...

Welcome to the community!