forum

[added] Record local ranking for multiplayer matches as well.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +701
Topic Starter
TheVileOne
Most of my time playing the game is during multiplayer. I would like to have a record of my plays like in single player. It is an inconvenience when I set a bunch of personal bests in multiplayer, but they don't show up in my local ranking. Since replays are saved along with the local record, this could be implemented as well.
MieraK
Oh god yes, I dont even want to know how many times i did something in multi and forgot to save a replay.
Kaeru
Agreed. I sometimes play osu! offline when I don't have access to the internet and I don't like not being able to see my most recent scores on songs that I got in multiplayer.
Topic Starter
TheVileOne
BUMP

This would really be helpful. I don't like getting personal bests that I can't keep a personal record of.
puncia
All of my yes, take a star.
Bobbias
I only rarely multi but when I do, it bothers me that I can't have a record of what scores I got while playing multi.

I've always wondered why they didn't get saved in the first place.
Oinari-sama
Yeah this will be useful.

Does it extend to team vs mode as well? I tried pressing F2 at the Team VS result screen but the replay never saves. Maybe I'm doing it wrong lol
FrzR
Agree. :3
Support.
Kenneph
Plz let this be a thing.
Kyujuroku 96
Support +3
PeeweeKagamine-
Weeeell, you got a point there (y)
I wanna see maah scores too >:( >:( >:(
Rio-
Pretty Cool.... Support~
Yarissa
I can't believe this hasn't been requested yet.
Natsu

Kaoru wrote:

I can't believe this hasn't been requested yet.
I want this pretty cool Idea
Topic Starter
TheVileOne
It was requested 3 months ago, but people seem overly focused on changing the size of their cursors rather than supporting ideas like this.
Aka
oh my, thats would be awesome!
a lot of my personal best performances were done in multiplayer too and i would really like to have them saved >: i have a kind of butthurt everytime i forget to tap f2 (if i am not mistaken) to save the replay, damn >_<
have my invisible support /o/
Tshemmp
Yespleaseyespleaseyesplease. So annoying to get a great score in multiplayer and be too excited about it to save the replay.

(I have the feeling this got requested already but I can't seem to find it.)
Mira-san
Support. 8-)
Oktawia
It's a great idea! Take my star.
Legxis
So much. I love playing multiplayer as well and it's really sad sometimes =(
Isopach
Support, need this
Topic Starter
TheVileOne
BUMP

It's time this got added.
Topic Starter
TheVileOne
^ Please.

Out of all the requests you could consider, not adding this is damaging to my player experience. I don't like having PBs that I don't have a replay or local record of. I don't even know why older scores don't show up in the local record. New ones should always be added to local records.
Karuta-_old_1
I also do better in multiplayer most of the time with one tries. Support
Sohma99
I also can't believe this isn't implemented yet.
Bara-
Let's give this idea a star :D
Yukiteru Amano
Please add this xD
Mikoto chan_old
yeah so exelent request :) :) nice nice
SannaK
Excellent idea
zertap
I'm kinda surprised that this still hasn't been implemented >_>
not1byte
THISSS! We Need this!
I hate that multiplayer doesn't save the play into the local data. Its nice to see your top scores and push yourself to beat them.
You have my Support. +1
duck123
great idea, +1.
abraker
Why doesn't osu! have this?
valar
Nice catch, you can have two of my stars!
Tristan97
Support, no reason why not
florrat
Yes! Please implement this.
Red Fence
Still hoping for this.
Because I play quite a few unranked maps I mostly keep my score set to local and it's annoying that I can't see my multiplayer scores on there (even when you save them as replays they're not in the local ranking).
Have 4 stars this Christmas.
pyth
omg ye - need it so badly.. ww
+3
show more