forum

Can't click on anything and ctb ninja seems to be stuck... [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lynbell
When I log in to osu! and start playing a beatmap, when I pause it and press continue. It won't work! I have to start the song all over again! :cry: Also when I play ctb, the ninja seems to be stuck on dash and I made sure the key wasn't stuck or anything, and it still is on dash. :cry: :cry: Please help me, so I can go back to playing osu! normally :cry:
Lust
Have you tried limiting your fps settings or closing any excess background programs?
Topic Starter
Lynbell
I tried closing background programs but that didn't work. But I don't know how to limt the fps settings.
VelperK
Confirming.
TheVileOne
We can't confirm until we can actually replicate. We need something that is causing the issue that is common to your systems and/or common to all systems. I'm certain it hasn't ever happened to me.

My thoughts is that some program is incompatible with osu!.
Topic Starter
Lynbell
Maybe...it just started yesterday and my fps haven't changed.
Rorona
I'm pretty sure the incompatible program is Zune, because that's what Zune does. It hates just about anything.

Instead of having to click, you can just use your excape/up/down/enter keys to control the pause menu though.

To have Ryuuta not always be dashing, what you do is you restart your computer, and make sure your phone is not plugged in so Zune does not start on startup, and you'll be able to play.

I hate my windows phone.
Topic Starter
Lynbell
I don't have zune
TheVileOne
What do you have running? It could be a driver issue. Can you try a different keyboard? Lets eliminate the possibility that it's related to your input.

There are two inputs that could be stuck. Your keyboard and your mouse/tablet/left-click. If you use a tablet, reinstall your tablet drivers.

List your computer specifications.
Topic Starter
Lynbell
I have nothing else running, but I did restart my computer and everything went back to normal.
TheVileOne
It was likely a problem with your input connection then.