enjoy your botnet
Trash Boat
"enjoy your botnet"
nooodl_old
netscape 2
Jafem
Chrome Everyday! its faster and more clean
Ceph23
I really don't find one better than the other. But I tend use chrome more.
ArrenMarlin
internet explorer in windows 8
chrome, 'cause i think chrome has a good graphic than firefox
Wojjan
Meanwhile vitaroty gets an A on his school assignment of getting 100 replies in a thread on a forum or something equally disturbing.
Cyclohexane
looking forward to this thread's sequel, "Outlook or Thunderbird"
mekadon_old

Mr Color wrote:

Why do you even want to use an e-mail client when the web one is already decent?
Kanye West
Because it's cool and professional yo.
mathexpert

mekadon wrote:

Mr Color wrote:

Why do you even want to use an e-mail client when the web one is already decent?
because I have 4 e-mail accounts across 2 services and checking them manually is a pain
Cyclohexane
see the actual genius in that post is that people are actually replying to me seriously when I wasn't
Frizz

mekadon wrote:

Mr Color wrote:

I use e-mail clients though, but only on my phone. And it's p.useful since I can get notified about new e-mails anytime anywhere.
Opening e-mails through mobile web browser is crap to begin with anyway
Jafem
email clients... those were back in the days... i use gmail so i use the web to check mail
lyut

battler077 wrote:

"enjoy your botnet"
You're only safe if you disconnect your phone line and have never, ever been on the internet.
Pilot S10
INTERNET EXPLOR- oh who am i kidding.

I used to have a really nice dark clean theme in Firefox but that's the only good thing I can say about it... I've always felt that Firefox was less stable- at least Chrome doesn't freeze when trying to watch a YouTube video...

Or maybe that's just because of the shit laptop I had back then.

I still use Chrome because (I think this is an advantage anyways) it beats Firefox with it's separate process for each tab. This might be different for computers that aren't so fast, but with my old laptop Chrome was still faster than Firefox.

The only reason why I had both browsers installed was because my retarded online math textbook didn't work on Chrome >:(
Interference_old
Chrome : It is more user-friendly but it crashes everitiem
Firefox : Slower boot-up, but is very stable
-Fabio-
Firefox for the win.
Dafydd
palemoon
Mikelicious
Chrome
Kyno
Some of the past posts said the same thing.
Personal Preference.

chrome to me is faster (by milliseconds or nanoseconds) it works great but to me its not AS protected / stable .

firefox is great just like chrome, but if your dealing with multi-tasking.... wellll go with chrome. protected / stable is a must for some people so choose firefox :3

its all on which one fits what your doing.
kouzuki_karen
Chrome, I've just used it for so many years and become used to it. I use Firefox at school to go on Facebook and this forum though.
TacticalBacon
Personally, i prefer firefox's interface. Don't really know about the "behind the scenes" stuff, though.
Storm Trooper
still using chrome...
ZenoDiac
This should be a pole dammit.
Anyway a Chrome+Opera mix should be perfect.

Chrome for speed and bug free. Opera for features and look/feel/interface.
IppE

ZenoDiac wrote:

This should be a pole dammit.
Anyway a Chrome+Opera mix should be perfect.

Chrome for speed and bug free. Opera for features and look/feel/interface.
Too bad they ruined the new version of opera by adding webkit and removing all the features.
Sal32
Firefox for now
-Fabio-
Chrome is faster than Firefox, but Firefox is better in graphic. Firefox 4 life. Sorry for my bad english LOL
-Fabio-
Chrome is faster than Firefox, but Firefox is better in graphic. Firefox 4 life. Sorry for my bad english LOL
Yoeri
Nice doublepost. I bet you have Chrome to thank for that.
Fakiezi
Chrome.
-Fabio-
Sorry for doublepost...i have a bad connection this week.
Merry Christmas
Hey um, I'm using Internet Explorer so I hope this comment does not come too late...

Happy New Year 2007!!
Kiyo_old_1
Firefox of course. Chrome is slower than FF...
[ Mephisto ]
Firefox
xAssassin
Chrome
Otonashi Maria
I personally don't have a preference for internet browsers, but FireFox never worked for me (it crashed on me several times) and I never liked Internet Explorer. I guess I'd have to choose Chrome.
Sal32

dc360mwj wrote:

Hey um, I'm using Internet Explorer so I hope this comment does not come too late...

Happy New Year 2007!!
show more