Topic Starter
TKS
╭( ・ㅂ・ )و
Cloudchaser
More YT♥
OnosakiHito

lolcubes wrote:

[General]
I think it has a bit too many notes, so there is very little contrast between sections. I won't tell you to remove or add anything though, it's up to you if you want to bring more contrast (removing some notes from less active parts).
I would like to mention this as well. It would be good to have some more breaks which make certain parts more noticeable.
Right now, many parts are mapped as one big section, which makes the patterns not emphasizes well enough. As lolcubes said, it's up to you and the map is so far fine. But could be even better if you could bring up more contrast into it. After all, the map is long.

Notes

SPOILER
Mostly recommendations from me for more breaks/spaces between the sections.

01:52:529 (189,190) - You should delete these notes to have a lineal usage of breaks with 01:51:074.
01:56:165 (217) - delete this. Without this note, upcoming patterns are way more emphasized.
01:57:619 (228) - ^
01:58:620 (235) - kat sounds actually better, when listening to the song.
{
02:06:529 (291) -
02:07:983 (302) -
02:09:438 (314) -
} Again. If you would have more breaks, the notes would be way more emphasized. Is there any reason for making such long constellations?
02:36:165 (512,513) - You should delete these notes to have a lineal usage of breaks with 02:34:710. Also, the ddd dosen't sound so nice here, anyway.
{
02:39:801 (540) -
02:41:256 (551) -
} Same reason as above.
03:02:892 (714) - Delete for consistence with 02:59:983
03:05:801 (734) - ^
03:15:074 (803) - Moving this note to 03:15:165 might be better.
03:07:438 - The Kiai is nearly 1 minute long and has not even one break. Should make you think about if this is really a good idea. Not a must, bust just saying.
03:53:983~04:17:256 - This is a part which can carry many notes. The sounds are strong here so it is reasonable and more fitting.
06:47:074~07:26:165 - This part is nearly 1 minute long and has not even one break. Should make you think about if this is really a good idea. This time I would even say it is a must to change it. Still approvable, but look how long the whole section is. The kiai at 07:33:619 isn't much more emphasizes because of that previous part. So better delete some notes, so the kiai can stay with all notes you have there. I won't make my own breaks here, since else I would need to change some of your patterns.
06:26:710 - Wanna make sure if you really won't have a slider here? I still think it is better.
08:01:438 (898,899,900,901,902,903,904) - How about kkd k dk dkkd ? Might sound better. But maybe not.
08:04:438 (922) - don is probably better here. This kkk dosen't seem to fit that well here.
08:15:983 (1006,1007,1008,1009) - These two plets came kinda out of the sudden. You mapped now mostly with tripplets, and suddenly doublets appear. It fits to the song, but not to the patterns you had before. Think about to change this in a way you think it fits the best. Maybe a tripplet or 5-plet again?
08:17:256 - Explain why you used such pattern here please. The vocal is too strong to be ignored. A slider which fits to the vocal would be better as having patterns which follow the less emphasizes background sounding.

As I said, the map is so far approvable and mapped okay. But Taiko people should stop to map in one row without breaks, especially on maps which are over 6 minutes long. On DT it will be really tiring to play such maps. The feeling in certain section is gone, due to beat bare. And the map becomes after a time monotonically because of no variation in patterns, even though it isn't.

Bubble pop. Call me back after this, but won't be enough for bubble #2.
I want more people to mod it because of its lenght. Better having two more BATs who check it instead of one.
Topic Starter
TKS

OnosakiHito wrote:

lolcubes wrote:

[General]
I think it has a bit too many notes, so there is very little contrast between sections. I won't tell you to remove or add anything though, it's up to you if you want to bring more contrast (removing some notes from less active parts).
I would like to mention this as well. It would be good to have some more breaks which make certain parts more noticeable.
Right now, many parts are mapped as one big section, which makes the patterns not emphasizes well enough. As lolcubes said, it's up to you and the map is so far fine. But could be even better if you could bring up more contrast into it. After all, the map is long.

Notes

SPOILER
Mostly recommendations from me for more breaks/spaces between the sections.

01:52:529 (189,190) - You should delete these notes to have a lineal usage of breaks with 01:51:074. - fixed.
01:56:165 (217) - delete this. Without this note, upcoming patterns are way more emphasized. - ^
01:57:619 (228) - ^ - ^
01:58:620 (235) - kat sounds actually better, when listening to the song. - ^
{
02:06:529 (291) - - nope.
02:07:983 (302) - - ^
02:09:438 (314) - - ^
} Again. If you would have more breaks, the notes would be way more emphasized. Is there any reason for making such long constellations?
02:36:165 (512,513) - You should delete these notes to have a lineal usage of breaks with 02:34:710. Also, the ddd dosen't sound so nice here, anyway. - fixed.
{
02:39:801 (540) - - ^
02:41:256 (551) - - ^
} Same reason as above.
03:02:892 (714) - Delete for consistence with 02:59:983 - ^
03:05:801 (734) - ^ - ^
03:15:074 (803) - Moving this note to 03:15:165 might be better. - ^
03:07:438 - The Kiai is nearly 1 minute long and has not even one break. Should make you think about if this is really a good idea. Not a must, bust just saying. - i dont know why make break in the Kiai. well, i made ​​a little break point.
03:53:983~04:17:256 - This is a part which can carry many notes. The sounds are strong here so it is reasonable and more fitting. - i felt status quo is best.
06:47:074~07:26:165 - This part is nearly 1 minute long and has not even one break. Should make you think about if this is really a good idea. This time I would even say it is a must to change it. Still approvable, but look how long the whole section is. The kiai at 07:33:619 isn't much more emphasizes because of that previous part. So better delete some notes, so the kiai can stay with all notes you have there. I won't make my own breaks here, since else I would need to change some of your patterns. - deleted some notes.
06:26:710 - Wanna make sure if you really won't have a slider here? I still think it is better. - i think balance is very bad it. so i don't use the slider.
08:01:438 (898,899,900,901,902,903,904) - How about kkd k dk dkkd ? Might sound better. But maybe not. - fixed kkd. i like the sound of now.
08:04:438 (922) - don is probably better here. This kkk dosen't seem to fit that well here. - fixed.
08:15:983 (1006,1007,1008,1009) - These two plets came kinda out of the sudden. You mapped now mostly with tripplets, and suddenly doublets appear. It fits to the song, but not to the patterns you had before. Think about to change this in a way you think it fits the best. Maybe a tripplet or 5-plet again? - kkddk.
08:17:256 - Explain why you used such pattern here please. The vocal is too strong to be ignored. A slider which fits to the vocal would be better as having patterns which follow the less emphasizes background sounding. - fit the back music. it is easy to get rhythm. well, i dislike the sliders.

As I said, the map is so far approvable and mapped okay. But Taiko people should stop to map in one row without breaks, especially on maps which are over 6 minutes long. On DT it will be really tiring to play such maps. The feeling in certain section is gone, due to beat bare. And the map becomes after a time monotonically because of no variation in patterns, even though it isn't.

Bubble pop. Call me back after this, but won't be enough for bubble #2.
I want more people to mod it because of its lenght. Better having two more BATs who check it instead of one.
thanks for re-modding.
but why you said "On DT it will be really tiring to play such maps."?
DT is tiring in the long map. its natural.
"this is Inner Oni, but recommend more easier to play on DT." ?
if so, the bubble and more modding doesn't need for me. because ill delete this map.

anyway, thanks. :)
OnosakiHito

TKSalt wrote:

SPOILER

OnosakiHito wrote:

03:07:438 - The Kiai is nearly 1 minute long and has not even one break. Should make you think about if this is really a good idea. Not a must, bust just saying. - i dont know why make break in the Kiai. well, i made ​​a little break point. As I said, not a must. But 1min without break is even for a kiai much due to reasons I mentioned before.

thanks for re-modding.
but why you said "On DT it will be really tiring to play such maps."?
DT is tiring in the long map. its natural. 私が前に言ったようにマップは多くのノートがあります。Many notes with no break = getting fast tired.
"this is Inner Oni, but recommend more easier to play on DT." ? Inner Oni = Oni, 違いは有りません。
if so, the bubble and more modding doesn't need for me. because ill delete this map.いええ、貴方があのマップをDeleteしません!I bubble w

anyway, thanks. :)
今からマップは良いです。それはよかったです。
俺が今バッベルします。 Consider to have later a lower HP drain (Level 5~4). Can be changed when the second bubble appears.

lolcubes wrote:

╭( ・ㅂ・ )و

Topic Starter
TKS
ok, i see. thanks a lot. ╭( ・ㅂ・ )و

HP Drain was lvl :7 in the past.
so i think not probably change.
Loctav
Put HP Drain 5 and I'll throw the 2nd bubble.

no kds

lol 2,500th post
Topic Starter
TKS

Loctav wrote:

Put HP Drain 5 and I'll throw the 2nd bubble.

no kds

lol 2,500th post
this map is many tripplets, and not high bpm.
i think HP 6 is no problem.
Topic Starter
TKS
HP:6 => 5
Loctav
aabc271
Talked to TKSalt in-game, and informed him that I'll have a final check some hours later today

Will edit this as a mod if needed

@BATs : Please do not rank this for now, since I'll check this really soon and this won't take long > <
Raose
╭( ・ㅂ・ )و go TK! ;w;
aabc271
Once again talked with TKSalt, and we agreed that this mapset is ready to approve ~

Approved ~
Cihyaa
gratz !!!!
alacat
omedesu :)
inaba-tan
:)
Jerry
Congrats TKS ╭( ・ㅂ・ )و
Cuvelia
congrats :)
qoot8123
gratz ~ :)
Flask
Amazing song + map =w=
KinomiCandy
おめでとう!
Loctav
Good job :D
Topic Starter
TKS
O/
/▌thanks guys!
/ \
Oyatsu
Congratz!
Natsu
congratzI need to learn to play taiko ;)
Kyouren
Gratz!!! TKSalt for your first Approved!!!
Jordan
Fucking love this. Someone needs to map this as standard <3
mancuso_JM_
I was going to check that when my pc crashed :(
Well, Congratulations!!
-Neipezi
gratz..!
LQA20Ans
Congratulation! :)
Love
Grats on the 2nd approved taiko :D
OnosakiHito