forum

[irc] /whois command shows player details. [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Kitokofox
I figure that this would make a good use of the /whois command other than just showing that they're a name and that they're connected to cho.ppy.sh. The information currently passed with a /whois command is not very useful.

The new whois would sport information such as their game mode performance ranks, what mode they are currently playing, and what action they are taking along with the map name.

>/whois Kitokofox

Standard: 1,395pp #159,216 (#3,439 Canada)
Taiko: 3,287pp #12,078 (#163 Canada)
CtB: 4,543pp - #500 (#7 Canada)
Mania: 1,922pp #39,264 (#709 Canada)
In CtB Currently Playing - Sasaki Sayaka - Zzz [Normal] +Hidden +DoubleTime

It would probably also specify a link to the beatmap they are playing. That way you can check on people without actually being in-game. Probably also useful for those on their android or iOS deice and multi-tasking is difficult.

In addition, there could be a line after that tells the user that they are a BAT or an osu!Dev or a Global Moderator or an osu!Alumni
Makar
Maybe something other than whois, since it is already a command. What you should probably be suggesting is an improvement to !stats command
Topic Starter
Kitokofox
I'm pretty sure there was a topic for that out there somewhere. Either me or a friend made it, but it's out there.
I was kind of tryign to give use to the /whois command, but I guess I go beat out by either a recent change or by a whole millennium.
peppy
Please use !stat.