forum

[Archived] Scores Wiped When Map Updates?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Outsanity
Explain the issue you are having:
I'm not sure if this is normal but I only had this happen maybe once before.
It seems when a mapmaker updates their beatmap your score(s) seems to get deleted and it's not even on the beatmap page but, the rank seems to stay in the game as you'll see in the screenshot below.

Is it reproducible? If so, explain the steps to do so:

1. Update a map you have a rank in
2. See score gone but Rank still there
3. Scratch your head in confusion

Include any relevant video or screenshots, and hardware information for hard crashes or lag issues:

Here's a shot of the map that said it needed an update, got updated and scores are gone. Even on the map page don't display.
Anain, not sure if this is normal or a bug people maybe just have overlooked/not noticed.
silmarilen
scores may get wiped when a map gets unranked and reranked because something needs to be fixed, that it still shows the S looks like a display bug to me.
Kitokofox
This is something that can't really be recreated unless it's a Blue Moon..

Unless someone uploads a test map, gets it ranked, have someone play on it, then get the map deranked then re-ranked...

If this S stays persistent even though you restart osu!, it could be a lingering thing with the local scores, potentially scores not getting completely wiped and instead orphaned, leaving the S there that was originally referenced by the beatmap panel.
dkun
Check your local scores. The old score should still be there.