forum

My mania ranked score rank is bugged [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kamikaze
I don't know if this is happening to other mania players but it seems like I'm not moving on in ranked score table since month or two, and I'm stuck at #118,109 (Screen 1) even tho I'm actually #711 (Screen 2). Also whenever I get more ranked score it's not getting me any higher in rankings no matter how much I get (Screen 3). Maybe it's because it is outdated.
deadbeat
Kitokofox
deadbeat, his overall mismatches in rank in two places. This isn't normal. Same goes for his accuracy.

Try playing a few maps to see if it auto-updates itself.
deadbeat

deadbeat wrote:

osu! is displaying the wrong stats, what do I do?!!?

First of all, just calm down. It's most likely not a bug. Just have a look at the screenshot below, and I'll explain.

Let me explain all this
1,2 and 3 are results from the old ranking system that is based of your score.
1 and 2 are not updated anymore and will be removed in the near future.
oh hi
Kitokofox
Oh, I never noticed that, sorry!
It's too bad they will be removed, I kind of like score rankings, even though they take dedication.

Anyway, doesn't that mark this as invalid? :?
deadbeat
waiting for OP to reply, in case he has further questions
Topic Starter
Kamikaze
Thanks deadbeat, I didn't notice that. But it seems a little bit weird since ranked score places are still up to date, with example of WubWoofWolf. He was #1 there like 1,5 months ago, now he's #4, and it seems to be up to date (http://puu.sh/3nS9m.png) so I guess it's not normal for mania players to not have this updated. But one can never be sure, it's better to ask ;)