forum

Post your favourite Anime "Quotes"

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rickolo
"you can go anywhere you want in this world with a single blade, this may be a virtual world, but i feel more alive here than the real world"
~Kirito
CreepyExplotion
"if you don't take risks, you can't create a future" - Monkey D. Luffy, One Piece.
-Potato-
The one shining beacon of righteousness that will always guide us...
Is cuteness! ~Sora No Game No Life

~Yui Nyan~ ~Yui Angel Beats!
Arief Santosa
Gomu Gomu no
JLNBulaclac
'President Rias Gremory's virginity is mine!'

-Issei :D
Telstra3G
"A problem is not a problem as long as nobody see it as one" - Hikigaya Hachiman Oregairu
kirueggy
"People die if they are killed" - Shirou Emiya, F/SN
Chaosemerald
"Super ultra great delicious wonderful bad" - Yuuko Aioi, Nichijou
Trosk-
"You're like a cat. If I get close, you'll ignore me and go far away. If I get hurt, you'll play around to share the pain."

- Kousei Arima from Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso.
chaee
My signature </3 Chiyoko from Millenium Actress
danaprayoga
It's not Zura, it's Katsura! - Katsura Kotarou (Gintama)
Annadine
Raiken-
man proposes, god disposes

by midorima shintaro from knb
Nub1

kirueggy wrote:

"People die if they are killed" - Shirou Emiya, F/SN
Cthru
"I hate nice girls. Just by exchanging greetings with them will get them on your mind. Start texting each other, and your heart will be set a flutter. If they call you, you're done for. Enjoy staring at your logs and grinning like a fool. However, I won't be fooled again. That's what your kind calls kindness. If you are nice to me, you're also nice to others. I always end up nearly forgetting that. Reality is cruel, so I'm sure lies are a form of kindness. Thus, I say kindness itself is also a lie. I always ended up with these expectations. And I always ended up with these misunderstandings. And before I knew it, I stopped hoping. A highly-trained loner is once bitten, twice shy. As a veteran on this battlefield of life, I've gotten used to losing. That's why I will always… hate nice girls." Hikigaya Hachiman
memecena
my faviort anime
Otaku One
"You can never win if you're afraid to lose so much that you refuse to put up a fight."

- Furude Rika from Higurashi
Jinn
"All's well that's well for new" Ranpo's motto from bungou stray dogs
Lacrimae
i love lain so much

Yohanes
From Little Busters!