Coldplay - Viva la Vida

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Alarido
Thanks for the Bubble \:D/
AnreFM
Oh wow, I failed to notice that this is bubbled already since there are no changes on Easy lol

Go go! :)
P o M u T a
wow, this map and this song bubbled xD
Coldplay was come japan. really beautiful band.
thanks you.
pw384
Viva la Vida!!!!!1
Eni
Have some ^^~
Lissette
[Timing]
Offset is a bit late, use 13900 (-10ms to your current)

[Hard]
Make the distance between 03:11:301 (1,2) - the same as 03:12:823 (3,4) - you just need to adjust (2.3) a little bit, that spacing confused me everytime I played it ^^'

[Normal]
Hitsounds are kinda louder here than on Hard, maybe you'll want to be consistent with timing points volume on your own difficulties?

Tell me when is done.
Topic Starter
Alarido

Lissette wrote:

[Timing]
Offset is a bit late, use 13900 (-10ms to your current) ► Fixed. And green lines snapped too.

[Hard]
Make the distance between 03:11:301 (1,2) - the same as 03:12:823 (3,4) - you just need to adjust (2.3) a little bit, that spacing confused me everytime I played it ^^' ► Fixed.

[Normal]
Hitsounds are kinda louder here than on Hard, maybe you'll want to be consistent with timing points volume on your own difficulties? ► My fault >< Fixed, now consistent.

Tell me when is done.
Thanks Lissette ^^
Lissette
Will have to re-bubble because there were changes on timing.
Topic Starter
Alarido
Sure (:

"To every {thing there is} a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven."
Asphyxia
Ranked~
Eni
Congrats Alarido! :)
[ Mephisto ]
Congrats >w</

more english song pls QAQ
Topic Starter
Alarido
Thanks ^^ Merci ^^ Terima Kasih ^^ Gracias ^^

BRIGADOOOOOOOOOOO ~.~
pkk
Congrats Alarido on finally ranking this! Great song and map <3
rezoons
Congratulation :)
UnderminE
<3
DakeDekaane
aw, just noticed it is already ranked.

Congrats Alarido /o/
Kenezz
Omg, gratz alarido :3
jyu
waaaaaaa congratz!! : D
Topic Starter
Alarido
IN MEMORIAN OF BD'S "Only One" ↓

[Luanny] wrote:

1. This song is slow and IT IS suitable for easy. I's actually hard to find a song not suitable for easy and this song is not one of them. No need to make an easy here because the spread is nice, still it would be really welcome.
Thanks to AnreFM for his guest Easy diff (: it's very pleasant in all modes ♥

[Luanny] wrote:

2. What's the purpose of this random anime girl pic on sb? It just doesn't fir with the bg and the singer is a guy. Just just breaks everything in the song. I'd also suggest less colorful lyrics.
Yeah... According to Lissette's Mod (click here to see my reply), the Shikieiki Yamaxanadu girl was changed to the vocalist's image. The 'colorful' part of the lyrics was kept.

[Luanny] wrote:

3. Those bells are quite annoying. They're way too loud. Should be used like a finish SOMETIMES not everytime this way. It hides the song and gives some headaches.
Lowered their volume, but, in fact, I shouldn't made this (I feel Audacity made them a bit distorted >_<). In fact, the churchbells of the Puffles's version sound much more beautiful than the ones in this mine ;( {at least, in my p.o.v.} Well, let's go forth and rank more maps (:

R. I. P. Luuu~

@BD favor repassar p/a Lu.
Katsuri
Love this song, it seriously brings me feels.

Nice map tho. Loved the way it flowed. 10/10!
chiyuedian
:)
DepthPerception
FIRST FUCKING TRY WITH HARDROCK AND FLASH LIGHT. I JUST CAME ON MY KEYBOARD.