forum

You guys like to school?

posted
Total Posts
show more
RewLord
It depends on the country. In my country school is bad. The teachers don't really put effort to make sure we understand the lesson and 90% of what u need to learn for exams you forget 1 week after you're done with it. Also I have anxiety and it's hard for me to integrate, but despite that my classmates are really nice people, so I could consider that the only good part. But still I don't like going to school, but it's necesary so it is what it is.
Miyu Sakurada
Yes I like School, not just hangout with Classmates, but I also install osu! 1 per 1 in Computer Room and Play it during school time, this is too much fun for me xD
Helfy0
50/50
upan
school is my favorite place
Topic Starter
MVP1402

upan wrote:

school is my favorite place
kok iso?
KHAFx
I have just graduated from high school, and I really miss the atmosphere there. Having fun with friends and acting like delinquets.. Playing some card games in the middle of the soccer field. Smuggling our mobile phones into class.. These memories are precious so try to make as many as possible. I have lost 1 and a half years because covid canceled my last year in high school. That was one of the worst things that happened. If you are attending school on campus then you are lucky.
guillewan2
U know the rules, and so do I.
For some reason, I think that I could have virginity syndrome (rascal does not dream of bunny girl senpai) bc anyone sees me. Anyway, I don't like school bc there is not too much order.
qwt
yez
I have all my homies, and girlfriend

so I am happy
Lilyn
I have to try hard in school to keep my status as an honor student...
It sucks..
I hate school
IryN
I used to like school when it wasn't online since I didn't have to have good time management but now that it's online I hate is because there's so many distractions and I actually need to have good time management to be able to submit all my stuff on time.

i hate it here
shybloom
To be honest, i hate it.
I have too much subjects and lessons to get prepared to and the level is very high.
I can't keep myself focused on lessons and get distracted very easily.
I like the way i can meet my friends and i like some teachers but in general i hate it.
Topic Starter
MVP1402

KHAFx wrote:

I have just graduated from high school, and I really miss the atmosphere there. Having fun with friends and acting like delinquets.. Playing some card games in the middle of the soccer field. Smuggling our mobile phones into class.. These memories are precious so try to make as many as possible. I have lost 1 and a half years because covid canceled my last year in high school. That was one of the worst things that happened. If you are attending school on campus then you are lucky.
ahh, I can feel it
Manishh
I don't hate school and dont like school
The reason i Don't like is because the thing which i wanna study is not a subject for now

The reason i don't hate is because education is important.

The worst part is that for some reason they thought I am discipline students and they gave me 1st - 2nd rank in discipline and you may think that's good but it's not. I hate it that teacher call my name and some classmates start talking to me. Why no one come to me before i got rank(greedy people). I hate socializing so i start avoiding them and start making myself look scary so no one will force to use my mouth
Hee_Ho

petrolu01 wrote:

It depends on the country. In my country school is bad. The teachers don't really put effort to make sure we understand the lesson and 90% of what u need to learn for exams you forget 1 week after you're done with it. Also I have anxiety and it's hard for me to integrate, but despite that my classmates are really nice people, so I could consider that the only good part. But still I don't like going to school, but it's necesary so it is what it is.
Well, I'm from the same country and I agree. No one really cares about education (ca, na, "scoala vietii" e mai importanta..). Ce clasa esti?

Anyways, I don't think there's a single osu player who doesn't feel at least some level of dissatisfaction when it comes to school. Be it classmates, teachers, resources (and a lack thereof) or just the entire system, I doubt there's much enjoyment that can be derived from this steaming pile of garbage. I know I'm biased, but when I've had a thirst for knowledge my entire life, I shouldn't feel such a vehement disgust towards everything that embodies it (excepting the core concept). I think we can all agree that the pandemic just worsened things, and if you're not gonna buckle your fuckle and make something out of those molecular scraps of barely done lessons then you're going to face the consequences later on in life.
Meanly worded and probably pessimistic take on all of this.. out! xD
SadShiba
honestly I hated school at the time mostly cause sadly I got dealt a really bad hand with who I chose to be around at the time. Although I dont miss my experience at all, I really miss the general premise of going to school and seeing your friends and having a structure in your life. Currently a uni dropout just trying to make money off of work and everything is so much more complicated now lmao
Topic Starter
MVP1402
Everyone write their honest in this thread, meanwhile I was making this as joke and not take it seriously. But that's fine, we got different information and students thought on they're school and how they feels it. Btw almost 50 post LET'S GO
Galaxy-
School sometimes does suck, but meh, at least sometimes i get to talk with someone, im not that good at talking but some people come to talk to me and i feel secure, so yeah its pretty cool
-cymoll-
hate school, all my friends hates school

oh wait... i don't have friends
Miyu Sakurada
You guys don't need hate school

I love school because of

Play osu! At school computer
-Andrei-
currently i dont like it because its full of assignments and projects where i have to sacrifice a lot of my time just to complete homework then i get lazy and my pile just builds up, missing 1 assignment makes my grade collapse harder than america's stock market during 1929. my quarter ended a few days ago and the only thing i failed was english because i suck at writing poems, hopefully i dont fuck up my semester grade
Topic Starter
MVP1402

Miyu Sakurada wrote:

You guys don't need hate school

I love school because of

Play osu! At school computer
Mantep
Kotami_

IryN wrote:

I used to like school when it wasn't online since I didn't have to have good time management but now that it's online I hate is because there's so many distractions and I actually need to have good time management to be able to submit all my stuff on time.

i hate it here
facts right here
asukaalmao
bruh, it's not that I hate school, but because of the covid things have gotten worse for the educational system, get up early so you don't learn anything, it's something pathetic,ah and with bad internet that will be worse or maybe the person does not want to be in school so he leaves, that's why I think the system is a bit f up but hey things that happen what else
Simon12
I don't like school, but I want to make a decent effort while I'm there, so I can hopefully end up working with what I want to work with. However, I still don't know what job I want yet...