forum

You guys like to school?

posted
Total Posts
show more
yarWe
no, i'm shy so it's hard to make friends irl which makes me lonely in school and i don't like that feeling
Winnyace
yeah. learning is yeah. I don't like it when I get anxious due to the fact I've to present my homework in front of the class or do something else in front of the class, but in rest I like it
wowcake

atneserureborn wrote:

i used to hate school yet time goes that fast and i have graduated from school and i was go to college 'till there's COVID-19.. since then my family wasn't able to afford my college and was forced to quit the college... and its been almost 2 years that i spent my times at home.. just help my mom or take care of my little brother (and i don't have enough time to play or learn stuff *geez ).. and sometimes i cried just like.. this isn't kind of life i want. meanwhile that my friends who keeps making progress.. compare to that.. i'm nothing and i'm so depressed, so if theres dudes would ask that are you hate school?? nobody loves the school more than i do! i really do.. i wanna go back.. to that moment... !@(%@!(%!*@#%@#@# aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa its not like that i have such a good memories in school.. im just uh.. my life in school is more better... and i miss to talk or hang out with my classmate. also they aren't longer the same... qmq
This
ICanNotDoSlider
No, but I would be more confused than anything if it just disappeared. I don't know how life would would be without it.
Blue9485
I like it cuz you can meet new people and hang out with your friends
Neigdoig
I 100% hated it. Thanks goodness that's over for me, since I graduated June 12, 2021 (For future reference reasons, I put the exact day I graduated).
dight_
no i hate to school
sweatyman123
i hate it but its an important thing that everyone needs to go to
Nuuskamuikkunen
I don't like much the educative system, but schools are fine.
ShinRun
I like school since it’s actually really fun and also I never really try super hard on test or assignments
Big Sausage Man
its sometimes good, sometimes not.
Ohara
i can't even talk to people without being awkward for a second, i feel uncomfortable around people and when it combines with stress it just becomes horrible. It's my own problem but i generally feel uncomfortable being around people so idk what to say, i guess i don't like school that much because of that?
jayloke5763
Online class, YESS
Wataxei
Yes, I like school
Patatitta
95% if your irl friends are because school, so yeah, I like it
TheKingHenry
it's been a while since I went to school but yeah I did quite like it for the most part
Dkuya
maybe
Topic Starter
MVP1402

Patatitta wrote:

95% if your irl friends are because school, so yeah, I like it
damn, my irl friend is also mostly from school
zereth
For me it’s alright I don’t get bullied or anything and I don’t find the work hard but it’s just really difficult not to fart in class after lunch since the food they serve at the cafeteria is filled with laxatives and I always end up sitting on the toilet for 20 mins when I get home. Other than that is cool.
Ashton
I like school, especially since I no longer have to take god forsaken science class. I enjoy all of my classes because they are mostly things that I am interested in.

My opinion will likely change greatly once I graduate though
Plane
I didn't like elementary, middle, or high school. But I absolutely love college so far. Almost graduated and I have had a great time learning. Balancing time hurts and I have struggled with a lot of depression, but having this in my life makes me really happy.
Suhaibs
L0LZ!
Moichu
School is fine, I like to learn sometimes, but I have got corona 3 times now, I feel fine since i'm basically immune, but I don't wanna get into a habit where I don't go or I wont wanna go anymore.
En3rgy2512
sometimes
RewLord
It depends on the country. In my country school is bad. The teachers don't really put effort to make sure we understand the lesson and 90% of what u need to learn for exams you forget 1 week after you're done with it. Also I have anxiety and it's hard for me to integrate, but despite that my classmates are really nice people, so I could consider that the only good part. But still I don't like going to school, but it's necesary so it is what it is.
Miyu Sakurada
Yes I like School, not just hangout with Classmates, but I also install osu! 1 per 1 in Computer Room and Play it during school time, this is too much fun for me xD
Helfy0
50/50
upan
school is my favorite place
Topic Starter
MVP1402

upan wrote:

school is my favorite place
kok iso?
KHAFx
I have just graduated from high school, and I really miss the atmosphere there. Having fun with friends and acting like delinquets.. Playing some card games in the middle of the soccer field. Smuggling our mobile phones into class.. These memories are precious so try to make as many as possible. I have lost 1 and a half years because covid canceled my last year in high school. That was one of the worst things that happened. If you are attending school on campus then you are lucky.
guillewan2
U know the rules, and so do I.
For some reason, I think that I could have virginity syndrome (rascal does not dream of bunny girl senpai) bc anyone sees me. Anyway, I don't like school bc there is not too much order.
qwt
yez
I have all my homies, and girlfriend

so I am happy
Lilyn
I have to try hard in school to keep my status as an honor student...
It sucks..
I hate school
IryN
I used to like school when it wasn't online since I didn't have to have good time management but now that it's online I hate is because there's so many distractions and I actually need to have good time management to be able to submit all my stuff on time.

i hate it here
shybloom
To be honest, i hate it.
I have too much subjects and lessons to get prepared to and the level is very high.
I can't keep myself focused on lessons and get distracted very easily.
I like the way i can meet my friends and i like some teachers but in general i hate it.
Topic Starter
MVP1402

KHAFx wrote:

I have just graduated from high school, and I really miss the atmosphere there. Having fun with friends and acting like delinquets.. Playing some card games in the middle of the soccer field. Smuggling our mobile phones into class.. These memories are precious so try to make as many as possible. I have lost 1 and a half years because covid canceled my last year in high school. That was one of the worst things that happened. If you are attending school on campus then you are lucky.
ahh, I can feel it
Manishh
I don't hate school and dont like school
The reason i Don't like is because the thing which i wanna study is not a subject for now

The reason i don't hate is because education is important.

The worst part is that for some reason they thought I am discipline students and they gave me 1st - 2nd rank in discipline and you may think that's good but it's not. I hate it that teacher call my name and some classmates start talking to me. Why no one come to me before i got rank(greedy people). I hate socializing so i start avoiding them and start making myself look scary so no one will force to use my mouth
Hee_Ho

petrolu01 wrote:

It depends on the country. In my country school is bad. The teachers don't really put effort to make sure we understand the lesson and 90% of what u need to learn for exams you forget 1 week after you're done with it. Also I have anxiety and it's hard for me to integrate, but despite that my classmates are really nice people, so I could consider that the only good part. But still I don't like going to school, but it's necesary so it is what it is.
Well, I'm from the same country and I agree. No one really cares about education (ca, na, "scoala vietii" e mai importanta..). Ce clasa esti?

Anyways, I don't think there's a single osu player who doesn't feel at least some level of dissatisfaction when it comes to school. Be it classmates, teachers, resources (and a lack thereof) or just the entire system, I doubt there's much enjoyment that can be derived from this steaming pile of garbage. I know I'm biased, but when I've had a thirst for knowledge my entire life, I shouldn't feel such a vehement disgust towards everything that embodies it (excepting the core concept). I think we can all agree that the pandemic just worsened things, and if you're not gonna buckle your fuckle and make something out of those molecular scraps of barely done lessons then you're going to face the consequences later on in life.
Meanly worded and probably pessimistic take on all of this.. out! xD
SadShiba
honestly I hated school at the time mostly cause sadly I got dealt a really bad hand with who I chose to be around at the time. Although I dont miss my experience at all, I really miss the general premise of going to school and seeing your friends and having a structure in your life. Currently a uni dropout just trying to make money off of work and everything is so much more complicated now lmao
Topic Starter
MVP1402
Everyone write their honest in this thread, meanwhile I was making this as joke and not take it seriously. But that's fine, we got different information and students thought on they're school and how they feels it. Btw almost 50 post LET'S GO
show more