forum

You guys like to school?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MVP1402
Maybe some people's option are different? Idk, just... I don't like it when there's too much thing to do.

But I miss my primary school, lot's of tasks but lot's of thing I can study. Now we're doing an online school, I get less smarter as I get less score too and mostly look at the internet. School may going to be worst thing for some, but for me is a good experience in my life

Edit: since this thread are keep growing I think I will tell a story too.
Apraxye
I like it, it’s nice to hang out with friends at school or just meet new people. Sometimes can be overwhelming with assignments and trying to get good grades though…
atneserureborn
i used to hate school yet time goes that fast and i have graduated from school and i was go to college 'till there's COVID-19.. since then my family wasn't able to afford my college and was forced to quit the college... and its been almost 2 years that i spent my times at home.. just help my mom or take care of my little brother (and i don't have enough time to play or learn stuff *geez ).. and sometimes i cried just like.. this isn't kind of life i want. meanwhile that my friends who keeps making progress.. compare to that.. i'm nothing and i'm so depressed, so if theres dudes would ask that are you hate school?? nobody loves the school more than i do! i really do.. i wanna go back.. to that moment... !@(%@!(%!*@#%@#@# aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa its not like that i have such a good memories in school.. im just uh.. my life in school is more better... and i miss to talk or hang out with my classmate. also they aren't longer the same... qmq
Topic Starter
MVP1402

atneserureborn wrote:

i used to hate school yet time goes that fast and i have graduated from school and i was go to college 'till there's COVID-19.. since then my family wasn't able to afford my college and was forced to quit the college... and its been almost 2 years that i spent my times at home.. just help my mom or take care of my little brother (and i don't have enough time to play or learn stuff *geez ).. and sometimes i cried just like.. this isn't kind of life i want. meanwhile that my friends who keeps making progress.. compare to that.. i'm nothing and i'm so depressed, so if theres dudes would ask that are you hate school?? nobody loves the school more than i do! i really do.. i wanna go back.. to that moment... !@(%@!(%!*@#%@#@# aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa its not like that i have such a good memories in school.. im just uh.. my life in school is more better... and i miss to talk or hang out with my classmate. also they aren't longer the same... qmq
ahhhh Indonesia common problem huh? berdoa sajalah
atneserureborn

MVP1402 wrote:

ahhhh Indonesia common problem huh? berdoa sajalah
i dont quite know bout dat... yap.. all i could do was keep believing.. in god and in a good thing that waits for me ahead
moiuce
It's quite in the middle. But in general I don't mind. There are some days where I am thinking, why do I have to be here just to suffer and some days WOO let's go baby that's what I have been waiting for that's what it has been all about! Mainly its the subject (Computer Science) and friends that keeps me engaged . Planning to do something with cs but not sure what, delved into some stuff here and there but I will just wait and see.
Dilly_P
I love school, I love taking to my friends and doing extracurricular activities. I just find it so fun djdjdjkdj
yarWe
no, i'm shy so it's hard to make friends irl which makes me lonely in school and i don't like that feeling
Winnyace
yeah. learning is yeah. I don't like it when I get anxious due to the fact I've to present my homework in front of the class or do something else in front of the class, but in rest I like it
wowcake

atneserureborn wrote:

This
ICanNotDoSlider
No, but I would be more confused than anything if it just disappeared. I don't know how life would would be without it.
Blue9485
I like it cuz you can meet new people and hang out with your friends
Neigdoig
I 100% hated it. Thanks goodness that's over for me, since I graduated June 12, 2021 (For future reference reasons, I put the exact day I graduated).
dight_
no i hate to school
sweatyman123
i hate it but its an important thing that everyone needs to go to
Nuuskamuikkunen
I don't like much the educative system, but schools are fine.
ShinRun
I like school since it’s actually really fun and also I never really try super hard on test or assignments
Big Sausage Man
its sometimes good, sometimes not.
Ohara
i can't even talk to people without being awkward for a second, i feel uncomfortable around people and when it combines with stress it just becomes horrible. It's my own problem but i generally feel uncomfortable being around people so idk what to say, i guess i don't like school that much because of that?
jayloke5763
Online class, YESS
Wataxei
Yes, I like school
Patatitta
95% if your irl friends are because school, so yeah, I like it
TheKingHenry
it's been a while since I went to school but yeah I did quite like it for the most part
Dkuya
maybe
Topic Starter
MVP1402

Patatitta wrote:

95% if your irl friends are because school, so yeah, I like it
damn, my irl friend is also mostly from school
zereth
For me it’s alright I don’t get bullied or anything and I don’t find the work hard but it’s just really difficult not to fart in class after lunch since the food they serve at the cafeteria is filled with laxatives and I always end up sitting on the toilet for 20 mins when I get home. Other than that is cool.
Ashton
I like school, especially since I no longer have to take god forsaken science class. I enjoy all of my classes because they are mostly things that I am interested in.

My opinion will likely change greatly once I graduate though
Plane
I didn't like elementary, middle, or high school. But I absolutely love college so far. Almost graduated and I have had a great time learning. Balancing time hurts and I have struggled with a lot of depression, but having this in my life makes me really happy.
Suhaibs
L0LZ!
Moichu
School is fine, I like to learn sometimes, but I have got corona 3 times now, I feel fine since i'm basically immune, but I don't wanna get into a habit where I don't go or I wont wanna go anymore.
En3rgy2512
sometimes
show more