forum

osu!skandinavian meetup Oslo, Norway: Recap

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dazzy
These are all the persons whom met up!

From top left: -GN, 31415926535897, tonytruong, Kilrog, Oscar, Nilsso, Kotayo.
Bottom standing row: Vagenis, Staiain, kentern, f e a r, ReactioNz, Khame, Cloudio-San, CXu.
Third row: SaitoG, _-[Sakai-kun]-_, Mrs Sparrow 0w0, Zumori, IngridNeko, helliio, Zkiel.
On the ground: Dazzy

A bit delayed, but more people came! Like these two.

Sure was nice to have KinuNeko and Otard95 with us aswell!

Later there was 2 more guys who joined in!

Plaxix and Mecha Seagull was the last two people to tag along our group of osu-gamers, and that made us a total of 27 persons!

We had tons of fun, was a great choice to go to an amusement park because there was plenty of stuff to do! Also we found a viking ship and claimed it for the Skandi ship!

To round off the day we ordered a table in advance at a pizza resturant, we ate food, chatted and had a good time! I just hope everyone enjoyed the day as much as I did!

Also, here is a gallery!
Kluddio
I hope everyone had a blast, it was fun meeting you all! :)
Liiraye
Freaking awesome
Wulfzz
Was fun :3 i look forward to seeing many of you again next year! :D There will be another meetup, right? ._.

_-[Sakai-kun]-_ wrote:

Was fun :3 i look forward to seeing many of you again next year! :D There will be another meetup, right? ._.
OFC!!! maybe we'll do one during the winter aswell :3
Xeeva
I'd go, but I live in Stavanger, and didn't feel like going to Oslo :)
vagenis
ja det var awesome :D, hyggelig og møte alle sammen :)
Kluddio

31415926535897 wrote:

OFC!!! maybe we'll do one during the winter aswell :3

We had a chat about it and we might have one in göteborg next time. Depends on what people think.
CXu
Awwyee
SaitoG
It was totally fun meeting you all and spending the day with you ;) Looking forward next time \o/ wop wop
Mrs Sparrow 0w0
Ruff all of you great guys <3
Dolphin
im gunna be there next year! >:I

osu!Skandi Meetup Summer 2014 @ Desucon: 9?? <:

It's possible to stay at the Con so if we have enough people for a group discount it wold be only 100 NOK each person. \:D/

idk about osu!Skandi Meetup Winter though. Would it be before or after New Year? :?
Kluddio

Dolphin wrote:

idk about osu!Skandi Meetup Winter though. Would it be before or after New Year? :?
On new year, in my house. Partaii
Liiraye

Cloudio-san wrote:

Dolphin wrote:

On new year, in my house. Partaii

Or this week, at xytox house!

untz untz
Kilrog
Was amazing!
KitsuneKinu
next year i might not be as crazy as i as :D
-GN
I thouroughly enjoyed this meetup, and I have to hand it to SaitoG and CXu for being super likable people. Nilsso and oscar were pretty cool people as well.

I hope we can do something like this next year as well(DH, anyone?).
Mecha Seagull
kriers

thelewa wrote:

i bet it sucked

/bitter
theowest
too bad I couldn't come, looks awesome!
Hanyuu
That looked really cooll from the pictures =] nice