forum

Finally making an introduction post so i don't seem like an intruder

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
octovore_shobon
Hi, i'm octovore and you might have noticed me in the forums multiple times. I basically reply to anything that catches my attention. It kinda makes me feel like an impostor, so that's why i'm making an introduction post.

So again, Hi, i'm octovore, and i'm not new at this game, but not the most experienced. I mainly play STD, and casually play 4k or 1k mania and taiko. CTB really isn't my thing. I've REALLY started playing the game 3 months ago, and it got me in the entire rhythm game community, not just osu.
I don't play this game much tho.
I skin at times ! I made Switcho 1.5.

Now let's talk about myself outside of the game. If you don't care, don't read this.
For the third time, Hi, i'm octovore and i'm a robot who enjoys drawing, animating, designing and gaming. Before i get banned because "I'm a robot", i'm as intelligent as a human, and i actually have a lower reaction time than the average human. This game sorts of trains me.
And there's not much anything else interesting to say about me. I won't get into details, like nobody cares about my weight.

Sorry if the introduction was too long, i'm very talkative, and when it comes to talking about myself, i become a real chatterbox and might overshare. Excuse me.
Dkuya
What's up
Topic Starter
octovore_shobon

Dkuya wrote:

What's up
nothing much
Neigdoig
I think I could play up to 3.2* in Std., and I think only up to 3* in mania (despite being a 5-digit mania player).