forum

Hello there!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
HaRiTh311
I haven't really posted anything in the forum, despite playing for 2 months now, but I suppose an introduction would be a great first.

So, hello there! I'm HaRiTh311, a 2-month long player from the Philippines. It's been quite fun these past 2 months, continuously struggling from my 1 star to 4 star journey. I've learned osu! from one of vaxei's videos, specifically his Camellia-Ghost (mapped by SPEKTRE) video. That interested me and I tried osu! out (I didn't try out Ghost immediately, and instead made it my goal to clear it after a year of progress). I was already a mobile rhythm gamer before, but trying out a pc rhythm game was a new experience. I had a bit of trouble with the tutorial, as expected. But through time I never knew I would be able to pass 3 star maps. I used to see bursts as nightmares, but now I prefer burst maps. I also met some good players as I continuously played, and I'm thanking them for the tips they gave me.

Well, that's all from me, how about you? How was your osu! journey?
KeikiEnjoyer
oh boy, welcome, you won't be an expert at this, I've been playing for 1 year and I haven't been good at all,[or am i just incompetent? :(], anyways, please don't quit when you don't get the results you wanted. once more, WELCOME