forum

Himeringo - Yotsuya-san ni Yoroshiku [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
RLC

Niokin wrote:

you might wanna check aimod... lolol FUGGGGGGG actually the "design" errors are aimod glitches (aimod isn't good at dealing with animated stuff). fixed all unsnapped stuff though

Insane

01:05:229 (2) - curve the end a bit up? meant to be a horizontal flip of 01:04:811 (1) -
01:27:729 (1) - add some notes instead of a spinner I used a spinner here to mask the fade in the storyboard... but I may change it to notes later. I'd like to have at least one spinner lol

this is hypnotizing to watch thnack
thanks! If Flask doesn't revive eventually then I guess I'll manage mods on his diff
Chewin
let me know when it's completed i want to mod this!
Topic Starter
RLC

Chewin wrote:

let me know when it's completed i want to mod this!
\:D/
sure bby (・◡・)
Zexous
I call dibs if Nyquill doesn't show
Topic Starter
RLC

Zexous wrote:

Nyquill wrote:

STOP COPYING MY STYLE YOU PRICKS
he'll show shortly
Skystar
SPOILER
嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い
http://puu.sh/4UPjn.osu
RLCさんによろしくね。
Topic Starter
RLC
(・◡・)
Topic Starter
RLC
PENDING
!!11!!1!!!1!!!11!oneoneoneoneoneoneoneone
Irreversible
that's a cool sb you've made there, how did you do the lyrics shaking? I couldn't find the code for it, it's just like 1 movement xD
Topic Starter
RLC

Irreversible wrote:

that's a cool sb you've made there, how did you do the lyrics shaking? I couldn't find the code for it, it's just like 1 movement xD
I used an After Effects plugin, and rendered as a .png sequence \:d/
Irreversible
Ah, alright, thanks :b good luck!

take a star~
Chewin

Irreversible wrote:

take a star~

Kiiwa

RLC wrote:

Irreversible wrote:

I used an After Effects plugin, and rendered as a .png sequence \:d/
omg using AE for an SB. pro
Skystar
better add vocaloid and hatsune miku into tags since the original version of this song is vocaloid and vocals by hatsune miku
Zexous

Chewin wrote:

Irreversible wrote:

take a star~

LOL

Sidenote: 111 favorites in pending lel
Skystar

RLC wrote:

!!11!!1!!!1!!!11!oneoneoneoneoneoneoneone
how could i find that out omg
winber1
Anything without any comments are things I fixed.

SPOILER

apaffy wrote:

[W1]
00:24:865 (4) - would space this a bit more evenly between the three and five
01:01:411 (8,9,1) - i don't like stacks like these on top of streams, i don't think they play that well; plus i don't think it really makes sense here, delete 8 & 9? i think it fits actually, I added this so that the rhythm between each stream is the same and so that I am able to get the main beat on combo 1. combo 8 and 9 act as a sort of "up-beat"
01:15:729 (1,2) - i get it's trying to follow the vocal, but this 3/4 doesn't work that well imo. I would just extend one to the white tick and maybe start a repeating slider on the red tick or a note or smth can't really give a solid reason, but I like it this way better
01:19:684 (10) - just a nitpick but looks a bit... out of place
01:21:729 (1,2,3,4) -
honestly, I think just about any order change would work here because the way it is now is very awkward yea i actually know what you mean, but I actually this pattern to be like this. idk sorry.
01:34:002 (4,5,1) - looks weird overlap, move five down some? personal opinion but i like this overlap
01:47:229 (8,9) - another one of those weird stacks, would just remove it since I don't think it fits well same as above
02:09:320 (2,3) - switch 2 and 3's position on the timeline I like the current flow better
02:14:365 (7,8,9,10,1) - I don't think the stacking is consistent here
02:16:138 (1,2) - switch one and two's position on timeline imo there was a specific pattern that I wanted to make. I think the flow works fine too in this case.
02:18:184 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - these combo colors don't fit very well with the background; it's a bit jarring considering the rest of the combo colors in that section fit with the SB so well I think it works fine ._. I really want to emphasize these notes too.
02:23:366 (1) - You should consider using different colors than white & blue here (I would reserve those only for the section in the SB where it's "cold" & icy, give that section that much more impact), think it would fit much better to use the green & purple you did earlier or some other combination. I know what you mean. However, I actually get the same feeling here. Espeically the lyrics, they seem really dark and cold. and the background, despite not have a bright white tone, it still has a dark and icy blue tone imo. Hard to describe, but I really like this color choice

@Niokin: sorry I didn't change anything. The things you pointed out seem find to me.

Thanks for mod!!

http://puu.sh/4WYqW.osu
Topic Starter
RLC
bss is broken

will update diffs later when it's working again
izzydemon

mod 1! 12!2/13?1/31/@/!oneone//!!!hmu kd real
ErunamoJAZZ
[Nyquill's Hard]
01:42:856 (2) - bit slider overlay. Look ugly.

no kudo yet.
Highnote
I can honestly say , that this Map is going to be the best map in the whole Game !
Zare
Hi

[Skystar]
  1. 00:23:366 (1,2,3,1,1,1,1,1,1) - Would you care to reduce the combo spam here? usually I wouldn't have problems with it, but this messes the entire HP drain of the map up. To be precise, it makes the Drain get much higher since the game tries to compensate for the amount of NCs you have here. But since you only have that many NCs at the beginning the drain is pretty ridiculous in the rest of the map
no kd
Zero__wind
raelly cool stuff
hope this won't be unrankable due to the high SB load
Makyu
can you plz change the green color for this one?

http://puu.sh/56Glk.jpg - #04611c
cheesiest
FUCG
OnosakiHito
Uff... sorry that it took so long RLC. It was kinda hard to map these Taiko difficulties. I mapped 7 difficulties until I find a diff as applying for the ranking process and worth being uploaded. Finally I managed it and hope you and the Taiko guys like it:

Download: http://puu.sh/5ckAE.zip

Oni 10*
Muzukashii 7*

I will find Taiko modders and contact Chewin as well.
Taiko BG will come as well. Though, the SB is pretty nice.

By the way, you should refine the offset. It is pretty off and makes the taiko game play hard. The notes appear too soon.
MikuHana
I love it! :) :) :) :)
*star*
izzydemon

Topic Starter
RLC
SUDDENLY
captin1
yes!
onotoleonide
long live le rlc

also add cheesiest to tags
OnosakiHito
Oh, nice it is back. Heh
Was just a matter of time I guess.
izzydemon
sup doublemod

General
you can't use cheesiest/Skystar/W1 as diffnames anymore ;w; rip
aimod yelling about tags, preview time, and unicode artist

Nyquill's Hard

00:29:357 (6) - ctrl+g?
00:34:811 (3,5) - blanket could be better
00:38:629 (1,3,5) - same as above unless the change was intended
00:50:084 (1,3) - blanket could also be better
00:52:266 (2) - ctrl+g?
01:07:402 (2) - delete and just keep (1)
01:27:720 (1) - add a green point @ 01:28:402 with N:C1 60% volume and add a clap
02:08:357 (1) - not perfectly stacked with (4)
02:22:266 (3,4,5,6,7) - seems too omgwtfxdyoloswag-y for a hard
02:48:447 (3,4,5,6,7) - ^

cheesiest

00:41:902 (4) - bad slider bad
02:02:629 (4) - ctrl+g ples?!!1//one
02:32:629 (3) - ^

Skystar

i don't know how to mod this

no kd cause i already modded this once \:D/
Zexous
so you actually added cheese's diff wow
i had a diff i wanted to make like months ago but i was like "naw man he shouldn't add more"
Topic Starter
RLC
I'm all for "clear" difficulty names, but having "cheesiest's Insane," "Insane," and "Skystar's Insane" in the same set isn't exactly "clear"... in fact, it's rather quite misleading. I'm actually kind of (very) pissed, because before I quit I spent a lot of time systematically removing/re-adding/reuploading diffs so that they would appear in correct difficulty order on the website and in-game. Oh well, right now I'm just trying to think of a gradual progression in difficulty names that doesn't suck...
DenoisoGoiso
deleted

star
[ Hachimitsu ]
ikuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Kyouren
Awesome SB!
winber1
whoa there son.

do you mind changing my diff name back to W1, because i'm cool like that

kbby
Avena