forum

So what do you guys drink?

posted
Total Posts
show more
mathexpert

battler077 wrote:

nothing with alcohol, but once i ate a chocolate and after the 1st bite i realized it was filled with liquor. ug, disgusting. obviously i spitted it
lol, this has also happened to me :3
Apex_old

mathexpert wrote:

battler077 wrote:

nothing with alcohol, but once i ate a chocolate and after the 1st bite i realized it was filled with liquor. ug, disgusting. obviously i spitted it
lol, this has also happened to me :3
I washed by mouth with ethanol(alcohol probably?) based handwash that does not need water to clean my lips, mouth, and tongue. It tastes spicy.
Nanika133
My period blood when I feel bored...

Oh wait, I'm a boy
FlippyColon3
Water...

Yes, I'm boring like that
Kanye West

Nanika133 wrote:

Oh wait, I'm a boy
why did you put that second line there
silmarilen

Nanika133 wrote:

Oh wait, I'm a boy
implying boys dont have periods
Kanye West

i just had my period
Macacito
i drink water
Nanika133

Kanye West wrote:

Nanika133 wrote:

Oh wait, I'm a boy
why did you put that second line there
Because I drink my sister's period.
NotEvenDoomMusic

self-explanatory.
Kanye West

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

self-explanatory.
i never knew you were that hot nedm
FrzR
Instant coffee. Every morning. xD
Xho
I drink almost everything, except Jägermeister. That shit got me too fucked up a few times. Drinking mostly beer though. On normal weekdays lemonade a best.
LiLi
milk with lemon juice with ice. Nice
Trash Boat

LiLi wrote:

what the....... really?
LiLi

battler077 wrote:

LiLi wrote:

what the....... really?
yup its really good, you should try :) and plz don't forget the sugar o -o
Sethlied

Ezekeial wrote:

I'm a pretty hardcore drinker, and I'm a fan of most Tooheys drinks, but I love my Extra Dry.

So what do you guys drink, and do you guys drink of an afternoon like myself?
Capri Sun
Loves
When with friends I like to drink coke n bourbon, any smooth or dry beer and sometimes Jaeger if I'm feeling for it.

When alone; water, chocolate milk, soft drinks and fruit juice!
Foxtrot

LiLi wrote:

Good 'ol curdled milk!
TsundeRien
-
Talvilapsi
Tea. White is my favourite, but still I drink more green tea - and in the mornings black tea if I have The Mood. Also Pu'erh, oolong and different kinds of herbal teas. Mostly I use loose tea but I take some tea bags with me for school meals. Don't you dare to give me Lipton's teas as a present. That's an insult to me.
And of course milk <3
Restless Spirit
Most of the time I'm drinking water or black tea. I love black tea.
Right now I'm devoted to beer. because beer is important.
UnderminE
Torkosh tea atm
Rio-

rivaiosu wrote:

ice-coffee.
Blue Stig

Talvilapsi wrote:

Don't you dare to give me Lipton's teas as a present. That's an insult to me.
Agreed.

When I'm not drinking coffee I drink Twinings.
English Breakfast mixed with Earl Grey is my favorite.
daredakke

Blue Stig wrote:

Talvilapsi wrote:

Don't you dare to give me Lipton's teas as a present. That's an insult to me.
Agreed.

When I'm not drinking coffee I drink Twinings.
English Breakfast mixed with Earl Grey is my favorite.
I drink ungodly amounts of Twinings brand tea, Earl Grey is pretty good.

I also drink green tea and plenty of water, and on occasion rum (always Morgan's) or vodka.
LiLi
Now I'm drinking green tea \o/
Restless Spirit

LiLi wrote:

I drank black tea just a minute ago. Green tea is fine, too. But black tea is black tea and therefore superior.
LiLi

Powersocke wrote:

LiLi wrote:

I drank black tea just a minute ago. Green tea is fine, too. But black tea is black tea and therefore superior.
Make your statement, how come black tea its better than green tea? they come from the same plant ;__; no? I need to learn~ teach me Masta!~
Restless Spirit
It's taste is better imo. But that's just me. I tend to make semi-serious statements of how superior I and the things I like are in comparison to others and things others like. It's a hobby of mine.
And don't you be so impolite in the other thread! I'd make you some green tea on request, just ask me first instead of throwing it everywhere. :O
LiLi
LMAO ok ok~ but better be good x)
Mogsy
blech, Twinnings. Expand your tea horizons. >:v It's like calling yourself a coffee drinker when all you drink is Folgers.
Oinari-sama
Well there are some good quality supermarket brand too. Out of all the common shelf brands here in Sydney, Taylors of Harrogate produces the best match Earl Grey for my little tea recipe. I like it with honey, brandy and a slice of lemon to finish. Hmm...
daredakke

Mogsworth wrote:

blech, Twinnings. Expand your tea horizons. >:v It's like calling yourself a coffee drinker when all you drink is Folgers.
I know, but my landlord buys tons of it and I just take what I like.

I have got some loose leaf Lapsang Souchong, and I do want more but I'm a student and therefore impoverished most of the time.
Talvilapsi

Mogsworth wrote:

I highly recommend Forsman Tea (I wouldn't like to advertise, but it's a fact that their tea has very good quality - not even being biased). However, instead of just relying on the brand, learn yourself when the tea has appropriate quality and when it doesn't. (Tip: correct water temperature helps quite a lot).

Powersocke wrote:

It's taste is better imo. But that's just me. I tend to make semi-serious statements of how superior I and the things I like are in comparison to others and things others like. It's a hobby of mine.
And don't you be so impolite in the other thread! I'd make you some green tea on request, just ask me first instead of throwing it everywhere. :O
How dare you to imply that black tea would be superior! I mean, everybody knows that white tea is the one and only drinkable tea sort, sweetie darling...! \(OAO)/

YunoWhoItIs wrote:

I do want more but I'm a student and therefore impoverished most of the time.
Excuses... Real tea lover doesn't care about the money >.> sorry, I had to
Solid_Snake_old_1
Pretty much anything that will surely get me some good old diabetes when I'm older.
Seikunai
Milkis bitch

I also love Milo, darjeeling (idc what brand), soy milk (especially chocolate soy milk)

I also like Dr. Peoper. ok
iSpR1Te
Sprite. That's it.
Foxtrot
Dr. Pepper is very good, yes.

I usually just drink lots of water lately, or iced Earl Grey (I like it, don't judge me). Though whenever I have few bucks, I like to spend them on gourmet sodas, and then collect the glass bottles.
Blue Stig

Talvilapsi wrote:

Mogsworth wrote:

I highly recommend Forsman Tea (I wouldn't like to advertise, but it's a fact that their tea has very good quality - not even being biased). However, instead of just relying on the brand, learn yourself when the tea has appropriate quality and when it doesn't. (Tip: correct water temperature helps quite a lot).
Eh I'd say Twinings is more on the level of Starbucks.
The only espresso they have comes in espresso and decaf espresso, but it tastes good and it is always available.
I've tried looking at Forsman Tea but I don't think they ship to the US.

Also Folgers is Lipton tier.
show more