forum

View profile from top ranks

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +144
Topic Starter
Ippikiryu
I dunno if anyone else is like this, but sometimes I'd like to see the profile of people on songs that I've played/am about to play. Maybe when you click the profile picture, it opens up the dialog. Terrible paint skills go!

Aka

Ippikiryu wrote:

sometimes I'd like to see the profile of people on songs that I've played/am about to play
Tshemmp
I would definitely use this, would be more convenient than opening the web page with the rankings.
deadbeat
didn't something like this used to exist, where there was a link at the results screen to user's profile?
jimmyman3
take my vote :D!
Ezekeial
This is something I would like to see, as I did try to do it today, and found out I couldn't, have my invisible support!
Winshley
Right-clicking the score on Local Ranking gives you options to Export Replay and Deleting single Local Score. Why not having the right-click function on Online Ranking to interact with the user as well? ;)

deadbeat wrote:

didn't something like this used to exist, where there was a link at the results screen to user's profile?
Never seen one since I joined this game.
enik
Support!

too bad I have no stars t_t hope I'll throw some later
Reddy360

enik wrote:

Support!

Gave an extra star for you. :)
enik

Reddy360 wrote:

enik wrote:

Support!

Gave an extra star for you. :)
haha that's very kind of you, thanks!
TheVileOne
This would be a good thing to have.
IamBaum
I also know that feeling to want to click on some1's profile from the top Ranks :D
Azean
Have a couple stars from me.

I usually leave my scoreboards on Friends Ranking, and being able to click on they're profile from the score board would be extremely useful.
unko
I made a thread about this but it ended up being a duplicate because i'm not good at searching :cry:
But anyway maybe the box itself (meaning the box where the user, score, mods, etc are) could click and show the replay but the text with the username could link to the usual profile menu you get when you click on a user in chat or multi?
Oinari-sama

nookls wrote:

I made a thread about this but it ended up being a duplicate because i'm not good at searching :cry:
But anyway maybe the box itself (meaning the box where the user, score, mods, etc are) could click and show the replay but the text with the username could link to the usual profile menu you get when you click on a user in chat or multi?
That duplicate was actually quite hard to find; I had to try many different keywords to arrive here ;)

On Topic: A feature like this would be nice!
NickXitco

Oinari-sama wrote:

nookls wrote:

That duplicate was actually quite hard to find; I had to try many different keywords to arrive here ;)

On Topic: A feature like this would be nice!
Yup, same thing happened to me. I gave you a bunch of stars because I want this feature so badly.
teasp00n
Have some stars! 8-)
Shivarion
a good idea !! :)
Itsudemoo
Would take this to another level and ask for the feature to be similar to the web page of a person himself excluding the custom part(box where you can add vids n stuff)

So you'd be able to see profile information , you'd see their recent top scores , you can see their total score pp amount of plays etc.
Also you can see their top ranks like on the website and if you click it it'll open the map on your right ingame like clicking a map linked in chat.
And I hope it'd have an Osu! Direct kind of design also with your own supporter background so you won't be missing it :)

And ofc I want this to be Supporter only since this does not give any edges over people and is an unneeded addition to the game( an extra)

Mucho stars and love
Unknownimous
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :lol:

Kuro Mana wrote:

Would take this to another level and ask for the feature to be similar to the web page of a person himself excluding the custom part(box where you can add vids n stuff)

So you'd be able to see profile information , you'd see their recent top scores , you can see their total score pp amount of plays etc.
Also you can see their top ranks like on the website and if you click it it'll open the map on your right ingame like clicking a map linked in chat.
And I hope it'd have an Osu! Direct kind of design also with your own supporter background so you won't be missing it :)

And ofc I want this to be Supporter only since this does not give any edges over people and is an unneeded addition to the game( an extra)

Mucho stars and love

TheVileOne wrote:

Unknownimous

TheVileOne wrote:

Oinari-sama
Please don't double post
Gil
This is something I would use a lot.
My supports :!: