forum

[Archived] Music Blasts After Finishing A Map

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kitokofox
I guess this sort of happens when you have some sort of lag while getting back to the map select.

Once you finish a map, if there is audio in the song after the map, when you go to the beatmap selection, sometimes it yells a bit of the music before repeating itself while transitioning to the map select. Also happens for exiting a replay too, whether you actually play it or not.

I don't know how long this has been around for, but when I play on low volume it tends to hurt my ears when it does this randomly, especially on a loud or rock song.
peppy
Are you able to record a video of this happening? Also please include your frame limiter and renderer settings, as they may contribute to an issue like this.
Topic Starter
Kitokofox
Will do, I shall record this event happening and upload it to Youtube and edit this post with it.

The recording utility I use seems to make osu! very very angry and react profusely, but I managed to record the audio to it.
Do you want the audio or the audio with a desynced video?
peppy
sync isn't a huge deal
Topic Starter
Kitokofox
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSEEVW0fovw

Then here you go.

I guess you can also get to see how osu! reacts when fraps starts recording. It desynced so much that it started adding Minecraft sounds after and the video is all jarbled.

The sound also tends to go all low and slow when exiting a replay.
Topic Starter
Kitokofox
Never seen any response for a while.. bump?