forum

[resolved] Osu Cursor in Editor Issue

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
synthdeathmech
So, i just started creating a beatmap but I am facing a trouble. The thing is, in order to do anything in the editor you first need to move your mouse to the right spot, right? Like suppose you are to change playback speed to 25%...so you click on that. But i dunno why, my mouse seems to only work on objects when placed a little to the right of it meaning that if I have to change playback to 25%, I need to hover my cursor on 50% and only then it highlights the 25% speed. This happens in every case, whenever I add a beat or anything, it is placed a little left to the point where my cursor is. I can't seem to be able to resolve this. I don't know if it is my resolution which is 1370*768.
Komm
try using the editor in windowed mode (smaller window that fullscreen) by changing into windowed mode before pressing the edit button. when you go into the editor it automatically changes to windowed borderless, so if you're playing on a weird resolution it might mess with it.

hope that helps!
Topic Starter
synthdeathmech
sry, i tried it but it does not work. Thanks for answering though.
Death
This is an issue with compatibility mode in osu!'s settings. I believe the only way to fix this is to disable it.
Topic Starter
synthdeathmech

Death wrote:

This is an issue with compatibility mode in osu!'s settings. I believe the only way to fix this is to disable it.
An abosolute god-send legendary answer. Thanks a lot man. Appreciate it a lot. Really thank you fromt the bottom of my heart.