forum

Add to Favorites after song completion [added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
varq
After completing a song, on the score submission screen, add two buttons displaying "Add to Favorites A/B"

If the song is already in either Favorites A or B, the button will already be highlighted, and unchecked to be removed. If not highlighted the button can be checked to add the song to the Favorites.

For Example:

The song was just completed. When the score submission screen pops up, it displays that this song is already in Favorites A, but not in Favorites B.

If possible, could it also be implemented into multiplayer rooms?
anonymous_old
Sounds good.

++support;
Gemi
Support.
Echo
Sounds like an idea.

This one gets Echo Seal of Approval ;P
vytalibus
Jinxy
^
anonymous_old
Loli?

0_o
me likies
Gens
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Gemi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
ToRMeNToR_84
Support!
CaptainFlameGuy
Maybe I'd start using the favorite feature then..

+Support
Derekku
Is it okay to bump these?

*bump*
qlum
wast of time to implement if you just go back to the song browsing you can do it there
anonymous_old

qlum wrote:

wast of time to implement if you just go back to the song browsing you can do it there
One, that takes a lot of time to perform the workaround, and it's not really worth the effort. Two, you have two separate favourites lists (ignoring A/B in-game). Three, it's rude to say "that's a waste of time 'cus it SUCKS!!1"
LuigiHann
Double + if it also adds the map to your web favorites in that step
Derekku

LuigiHann wrote:

Double + if it also adds the map to your web favorites in that step
If you haven't already seen viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14792, check it out ;P
Skyripper
A good idea.

I wish there was a button to move to folder and it didn't have to be managed in the folders themselves. But that's for another thread =p
Kitsunemimi
The sheer power of an image that mimics what it would looks like. That actually would work really well.

+1 support
Wojjan
This seems nice, and something osu! could use.

+1 for the man with the good idea
qlum

strager wrote:

qlum wrote:

One, that takes a lot of time to perform the workaround, and it's not really worth the effort. Two, you have two separate favourites lists (ignoring A/B in-game). Three, it's rude to say "that's a waste of time 'cus it SUCKS!!1"
1 whats wrong with this function v it doesn't take more than 3 sec to use it

2 wtf
3 I am rude
Derekku

qlum wrote:

Because it would be faster and more logical to have the option on the results screen instead of having to wait until you go back to song select, right click, wait for it to load, click, and go on.
qlum

Derekku Chan wrote:

qlum wrote:

Because it would be faster and more logical to have the option on the results screen instead of having to wait until you go back to song select, right click, wait for it to load, click, and go on.
faster a little bit but I don't think more logical since you can only enter this menu after completing a map and if you forget add it you have to play the map again to get there
Ryuukun
the favorite option would benefit from it.
Its very poorly used right now.

+ i would like a bridge between the in game favorite folders and the beatmap favorites on the website.

Edit:

Here is a little idea on how i would like it to be.
Of course, everything controllable in game.

Derekku
qlum

qlum wrote:

Derekku Chan wrote:

qlum wrote:

faster a little bit but I don't think more logical since you can only enter this menu after completing a map and if you forget add it you have to play the map again to get there

Derekku Chan wrote:

It would still be in the right click menu.
so but the benefit of this will be 3 sec at most
Derekku

qlum wrote:

so but the benefit of this will be 3 sec at most
It doesn't matter how much time it saves; It's still a great idea. I'm not going to argue with you~
anonymous_old
It's not only about time. It's also about presence. For a long time I didn't know about the favourites feature, and this will make it more visible.
Gemi
Remco32
LoL Hyunkyu
Support :D
Hikato
The ability to favorite maps in multi? ++support :o

@qlum: It takes 3 seconds if you're in solo play but while you're in multi it would mean leaving the room (and possibly losing your place in the room) going into solo and doing it that way.

Sure if you're the host of the multi room it's fine but if you're not and the map changes you may end up forgetting about adding it (has happened to me before) which means searching through all your maps to find the map again.
show more