Total Posts
Topic Starter
Callum
~
Naikaze
270 -> 300
Never improved since.
silmarilen
yeah kinda i guess, i used to be unable to even stream 140 bpm for more than maybe 9 notes, now i can do 190 bpm 20-30 notes when im warmed up and sometimes even go up to 200 bpm.
Full Tablet
... 120bmp (like 6 months ago) to 180bpm? (even though I am not stable with 180bpm, can death-stream up to 150bpm).
Triplets up to ~230bpm.
buny
I still stream the same speed as I started, only with more stamina
usa
I've been playing only streams since I came back a week ago, and I can stream faster and more consistently than before I left 2 weeks prior. Practicing only streams everyday for a week will do the trick HHHEHEHE

ex.) http://osu.ppy.sh/s/39017
Could barely hit one stream on SHD before. Now I can hit all the streams consistently, given that my accuracy still needs work.
Almost
Took a break for 1 month and a half (still theoretically taking a break) and can stream 220 for longer and can stream 150bpm for 1000 notes now. Before, I couldn't even keep it up for 300.
Aqo
There's no way you can stream 220bpm if you can only stream 150bpm for 1000 notes. I can stream 190bpm for 1500 notes and still can't do 210bpm.
~_~

all of those people who claim to be able to stream speeds bigger than 210 should just go and FC rog-unlim and kamui
she_old
Started -> First limit -> After a lot of intense training -> stopping for a long while -> right now without much training
170 - 180 bpm -> 210 bpm -> 285 bpm (low accu) -> 210bpm -> 225bpm (unstable)

Moral of the story: don't ruin your fingers/accuracy by overplaying super high bpm
puncia

Aqo wrote:

There's no way you can stream 220bpm if you can only stream 150bpm for 1000 notes. I can stream 190bpm for 1500 notes and still can't do 210bpm.
~_~

all of those people who claim to be able to stream speeds bigger than 210 should just go and FC rog-unlim and kamui
I can stand those stream pretty much, but how to do those jumps Q_Q

Anyway I'd say my ideal stream speed now is around 185/200, depends on how I'm warmed up. This means I can keep that speed for a considerable amount of time. My limit is..250? I can only hit 20/30 notes or so at that speed.

When I started this game I was fighting for passing Mendes.
Loves
When I started playing, I could only do 190 bpm max for 20~ notes. After 5 months of playing, I can now do 230-240 for 10~ notes.
Defacer
­
VoidnOwO
:oops:
silmarilen
thats why i say for how many notes i stream them, if we are talking about infinitely long streams i cant even do 150 bpm, but i can fc all the streams in just awake so i just say i can stream 190 bpm for that long
Aqo
Fun fact: if you stream X bpm on top of a 100-note X+10 bpm stream, you can FC it.
winber1
buy mech keyboard

profit
-Soba-
Fap keyboard hand

Profit
Sohma99
Funny thing Almost, I took a 3 month break and my streaming speed increased for some reason without me training it...
Kanye West
become asian

profit
winber1

Kanye West wrote:

become asian

profit
isn't working
Naikaze

-Soba- wrote:

Fap keyboard hand

Profit
This

Kanye West wrote:

become asian

profit
Also this
Loves
Eat red meat and chicken to gain the muscle for stream fingers.

Profit ( - cost of chicken and red meat)
Almost

Aqo wrote:

~_~

I never said I could do 220 forever, just that I can do 220 for probably 100 notes or so. Just because you can't do it doesn't mean other people can't and I can't FC those because my streaming accuracy and aim is just horrible.
Aqo

Almost wrote:

I can do 220 for probably 100 notes or so.
http://puu.sh/3io9I.osz 220bpm

61 notes, short break, 66 notes. should be an easy FC for you at least for the first stream~ have fun.

go ahead and prove me wrong. this map takes no aim as it has no jumps and the streams are spaced for less than a circle's radius which means you can be a whole 1/4 note off with accuracy and still hit everything perfectly, assuming you can stream this speed.
she_old

Kanye West wrote:

be asian

profit
ftfy
Almost

Aqo wrote:

Almost wrote:

I can do 220 for probably 100 notes or so.
http://puu.sh/3io9I.osz 220bpm

61 notes, short break, 66 notes. should be an easy FC for you at least for the first stream~ have fun.

go ahead and prove me wrong. this map takes no aim as it has no jumps and the streams are spaced for less than a circle's radius which means you can be a whole 1/4 note off with accuracy and still hit everything perfectly, assuming you can stream this speed.
http://puu.sh/3itVD -> aim too bad to do it without autopilot (got about 120ish notes before dying multiple times) which made my accuracy go even lower but still did it?
VoidnOwO
:)
GoldenWolf

Almost wrote:

http://puu.sh/3itVD -> aim too bad to do it without autopilot (got about 120ish notes before dying multiple times) which made my accuracy go even lower but still did it?
lol that replay
gratz you can mindlessly spam your keys at 220bpm
but now, can you control your speed? or can you even play 220bpm maps in general?
she_old
autopilot huh, reminds me of 2 handed setups
Aqo
lololol autopilot
and didn't even get a C

noproblem brb making a replay where I "stream" 240bpm perfectly with an A
totally not using both hands

aim is not a problem on that map. Like I said, the spacing is less than a circle's radius, which means that even if your accuracy is so bad that you literally mistime by a whole 1/4 note you will STILL hit EVERYTHING - assuming you have the speed that is. And if you can't even land within 1/4 timeframe correctly with retries then you can't stream at all.

if you could stream 220bpm remotely well there's no way you'd not be able to do a play of 85%+ on that map with a few retries, hell 90%+ should be easy. (for the record, I asked somebody who actually *can* stream 220bpm, and he 95%d that map in 3 tries)
Pacemaker
I could already stream like 180-190 BPM when I started thanks to some Stepmania. Now I can do 210 clean and 220 for like a bit more than 100 notes when I'm warmed up (fced rog-unlimitation yesterday)

Sadly I can clearly see how much my rate at improving streaming has gone down, makes me think that people like Cookiezi are actual prodigies..
Tamako Lumisade
180-190. My keyboard won't allow me go quicker, because keys jam.
Almost

GoldenWolf wrote:

Almost wrote:

lol that replay
gratz you can mindlessly spam your keys at 220bpm
but now, can you control your speed? or can you even play 220bpm maps in general?
I can play 220 bpm maps that don't have streams.

Aqo wrote:

lololol autopilot
and didn't even get a C

noproblem brb making a replay where I "stream" 240bpm perfectly with an A
totally not using both hands

aim is not a problem on that map. Like I said, the spacing is less than a circle's radius, which means that even if your accuracy is so bad that you literally mistime by a whole 1/4 note you will STILL hit EVERYTHING - assuming you have the speed that is. And if you can't even land within 1/4 timeframe correctly with retries then you can't stream at all.

if you could stream 220bpm remotely well there's no way you'd not be able to do a play of 85%+ on that map with a few retries, hell 90%+ should be easy. (for the record, I asked somebody who actually *can* stream 220bpm, and he 95%d that map in 3 tries)
The map is OD9 when I stream probably 80% accuracy on OD7. And though you say you don't need aim for it, my aim is beyond bad that even new players could aim better. I did do the thing later without auto pilot for 54% accuracy in a few tries just to show I can stream that fast.
VoidnOwO

Almost wrote:

I did do the thing later without auto pilot for 54% accuracy in a few tries just to show I can stream that fast.
I mashed through mendes DT with 130 combo and 60% accuracy. Does that mean I can stream 250bpm? No ._.

You can't say you can stream 220bpm if you get 54% accuracy and miss 5 out of like 120...
Almost

BRBP wrote:

Almost wrote:

I did do the thing later without auto pilot for 54% accuracy in a few tries just to show I can stream that fast.
I mashed through mendes DT with 130 combo and 60% accuracy. Does that mean I can stream 250bpm? No ._.

You can't say you can stream 220bpm if you get 54% accuracy and miss 5 out of like 120...
Being able to stream a certain speed would classify as being able to stream it. Streaming that speed accurately would be considered being able to do it well. I also stated before my able is bad which resulted in my misses.
VoidnOwO
:oops:
buny
streaming really means to hit z/x while maintaining a consistent timeframe between them

not just mashing keys
show more