forum

Werewolf Game 3 [Co-victory - neither side won]

posted
Total Posts
show more
YellowerYoshi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Pasonia
OOC: I hate you, Echo. I should've seen it coming when you PMed me last Thursday.

Day 2
4:03PM (time froze; the equivalent would've been about five hours)

After a while, Pasonia finally felt his surroundings again, as Sakuya noticed his eyes flutter open.
"I... blacked out," blurted the host.

By this time, the players have pretty much reconciled with each other; some have already begun to pay their respects to the two fallen who were, sad to say, rather needless sacrifices.

"Echo, have you spoken to the group?"

Echo nodded his head.

"Okay... There's no way I'm going to be able to continue this knowing that one of you has a brain the size of a large bowl of ramen. You can release the time-lock now..."

The surroundings returned to a state of normal color, one not heavily tinted with blue.

"Since things have come to this, I've to tell you where I'm from. I'm also an experiment, like you guys."
"...But, you aren't under anyone's control," remarked Echo.

"Of course, I, uh... the right word for this is 'escape', but in truth I just obliterated my suppressors at first chance. I'm here not to do this 'experiment' with Version 10, which is what the werewolves have been injected with, but rather I was here to escape the pursuit of the US military. They created me, then saw me as a threat when I ran off. They want me dead."

The rest had nothing to offer to Pasonia.

"Don't worry for me, before you guys get hit by the Stockholm Syndrome or something. I'll get Ms. Izayoi to transport you guys to another town. I'm sorry, but Version 10 doesn't actually have a cure---"
"Hakurei Jinja..."

Pasonia side-glanced Sakuya, then decided that there might be hope after all. The more important thing now, though, was escaping Damonville, yet even that was suddenly interrupted by a blast from nowhere.

"Whoa! Where'd that come from?" Yelped Pasonia. "They managed to fire something in that can evade the Patriot systems! Sakuya-san!"

A portal opened up, and Pasonia quickly urged the rest into the portal. At the last man that scrambled in - nardi11011, Sakuya tried to pull Pasonia in, but he refused.

"I... can't. I would rather perish here than run. Send my regards to Ms. Hakurei. Farewell."

As the rest of the group watched in horror, hundreds of soldiers burst right into the Ballroom as the portal closed, leaving Pasonia to fight a one-man war.

At the end of the day, the humans and the wolves have achieved a crude co-victory...

Several months later...

nardi11011 was beginning to enjoy it in this new world that Pasonia had gotten them into. Though the place was bereft of technology, the fun in watching stuff happen in and around the Kourindou was nothing like that on Earth, so to speak.

"Hey, nard," blurted Todesengal.
"Tode! How're you guys doing now?"

Tode showed off a fluffy wolf tail, a side-effect of the Version 10 serum. "Pretty badly, I guess. Luckily, this place has garments tailor-made for just about any kind of people. It does take some getting used to having one extra tail at the waist, though."

"How about the other wolves?"

"I... don't know. Basically, given our unique status, we're a race of our own if we're going to use the Fairies as a comparison. We can even spar with them if we'd like. I guess it'll be fine to say the wolves are permanently staying here."

"Not going back?"

Tode wagged her tail. "I sure wish we could, but the wolfy effect is here to stay, I'm afraid, and our world has never been kind to freaks. Pasonia left us with so little information to deal with this."

"..."

"I hear you guys are going back to Damonville?" Blurted Tode, wanting to change the topic.

"Uhh, yea, most of us are going back to Damonville," interjected Echo. "We all left our passports and whatnot in the Meridian Hotel anyway. Since this land of people speaks Japanese, it makes sense that this "border" thing they told us before leads either to Hokkaido or the northern tip of Kyushu. None of us want to be charged by the Japanese police for illegal entry, I guess."

"Hey, Echo, you leaving?"

"Me? I... don't know, either. Bickering with the shop owner of Kourindou was fun, I guess. But..."

From here, you guys choose if you want Echo to:

1) Stay on in Gensokyo
2) Return to Damonville
3) Remain undecided

This is the final vote before I end this game off. A PM has been sent to all players regarding a restart, and of this vote.
YellowerYoshi
Well, since this is over I guess I'll reveal myself.

*pulls off a cloak in a dramatic fashion*

I was the Insomniac! It just happens that I didn't ever get to use my ability before Echo mind fucked the game. Gee thanks.
Cuddlebun
I'm a furry! :D
Topic Starter
Pasonia
^ Tode, that post scares me. Srsly.
< >.>
V Please vote.
YellowerYoshi
As much as Echo is a good asset to have on the human side, it's kinda crap when it blows up a game.

I vote for Echo to go back to Damonville.
Rolled
this is off topic of what pasonia posted.

Just wanted to say christ so many people have asked me about my claim. I am not vigilante, I just wanted to kill loginer :(
adam2046
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
You made Tode all fetishy!
and no.
kuwarudo
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Derekku
adam2046
thepianist
I also vote that echo returns. ^^
0_o
adam2046
What?
Echo is fun to play with!
It's like playing chess with you guys as the pieces.
Derekku

0_o wrote:

Sure, Echo can come back, just so long we are on the same team this time ;)

Honestly, you don't know how scary it is to be a wolf and get a PM from Echo until it happens. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.
Try getting the third degree on irc ._. no offense echo ilu
adam2046
...I always sucked at chess.
Derekku

adam2046 wrote:

...I always sucked at chess.
Me too. =(
Cuddlebun
oh god I was scared shitless the whole time I was talking to Echo. But fortunately he took me into his good graces--don't you lie Echo, you and Rolled both trusted me and you know it.
Echo

Todesengal wrote:

oh god I was scared shitless the whole time I was talking to Echo. But fortunately he took me into his good graces--don't you lie Echo, you and Rolled both trusted me and you know it.
lol

fair enough, my aux list actually looked like this ;P (red = need further confirmation)
Auxilliary:
  1. Seer: Todesengal
  2. Psychic: foulcoon
  3. Coroner: thepianist
  4. Insomniac: ???
  5. Guardian Angel: Agent Spin Here
  6. possibly a sixth indeterminate role
Cuddlebun
YellowerYoshi
How did you not know I was the Isomniac Echo? I outright told you when you PMed me.
Echo

YellowYoshi1 wrote:

How did you not know I was the Isomniac Echo? I outright told you when you PMed me.
That's why I didn't put you on the list? It was too obvious lol :P

Funny thing was, I didn't even notice the hint, I thought you actually meant you couldn't sleep; it was Rolled who pointed it out to me ^^;
Topic Starter
Pasonia
Final post for the story; a last word post before this thread gets locked up.

Continuing from previously...

"Me? I... don't know, either. Bickering with the shop owner of Kourindou was fun, I guess. But..."
"But what, Echo?"
"I... don't know. It feels like this place doesn't belong to us. Besides, I'm getting sick of being nowhere near a computer, and, though Kourindou carries a heck lot of modern equipment, it's nigh useless without basic electrical infrastructure."
"..."

The maiden of the Hakurei Shrine appeared, and waved at the remaining nine.

"Best of luck, Tode," Echo offered Todesengal. "With any luck we might even be seeing each other again; I've an agreement with Sakuya and we can pay you guys a visit when we're free. Besides, some of the villagers were interested in knowing the rules of soccer."
"Soccer?" Tode wanted to ask more, but then decided against it.

The maiden chanted a few spells, with which the remaining nine could see a clear link to Damonville. They were, however, rather hesitant to make the first step. An overly-cheerful thepianist plain saw nothing wrong and leaped right into the portal, screaming ZA WARUDO. Echo decided that since he'd decided on his decision, he should not be indecisive at such an obviously and importantly decisive moment.

"Step 1, through the portal..."

Immediately afterwards, Echo lost his footing and fell to the other side - on all fours.

"...step 2, fall on the floor like splat."

Day ?
Meridian Hotel Lobby
Approximately around 2:00 PM

The gang peered around. The Lobby didn't look half as fantastic as before. Debris littered around, bullets, magazines, even the odd helmet or two.

"God, what the hell is this?"
"Somebody shot up this place real bad."

Upon the mentioning of a shot-up place, everyone immediately remembered the moment the group were taken away to Gensokyo while Pasonia stayed on, fighting an onslaught of troopers. Some scrambled around the place, looking for any clues, while the rest dismissed Pasonia's possibility of survival for being as good as swatting a fly with bare hands.

It was then that Echo spotted a piece of paper attached onto a noticeboard nearby. It was rather obvious since the paper, on top of being blood-stained, was pinned onto the noticeboard, unlike the other notes which were simply stickied onto, and it said:

"I'm still out there. Don't miss me. Don't miss someone who's never 'existed'. Peace.

S.K. Pasonia"

*cue rolling credits as a fighter jet zooms past the town and a city-wide Public Announcement System repeating calls for survivors*

THE END
Topic Starter
Pasonia
A final word to this post before the game is officially ended.

I'm sorry, once again, that the installation of the Democrat/Conservative system threw the game off-balance. I will make a mental note never to repeat this mistake.

Secondly, a new game is starting soon. Please support me. =3

With that,

That's all folks!

*cue Looney Tunes exit*