1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Off-Topic
  4. Forum Games
  5. Mafia
show more
posted
Well, since this is over I guess I'll reveal myself.

*pulls off a cloak in a dramatic fashion*

I was the Insomniac! It just happens that I didn't ever get to use my ability before Echo mind fucked the game. Gee thanks.
posted
I'm a furry! :D
posted
^ Tode, that post scares me. Srsly.
< >.>
V Please vote.
posted
As much as Echo is a good asset to have on the human side, it's kinda crap when it blows up a game.

I vote for Echo to go back to Damonville.
posted
this is off topic of what pasonia posted.

Just wanted to say christ so many people have asked me about my claim. I am not vigilante, I just wanted to kill loginer :(
posted
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
You made Tode all fetishy!
and no.
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
posted
posted
I also vote that echo returns. ^^
posted
posted
What?
Echo is fun to play with!
It's like playing chess with you guys as the pieces.
posted

0_o wrote:

Sure, Echo can come back, just so long we are on the same team this time ;)

Honestly, you don't know how scary it is to be a wolf and get a PM from Echo until it happens. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.
Try getting the third degree on irc ._. no offense echo ilu
posted
...I always sucked at chess.
posted

adam2046 wrote:

...I always sucked at chess.
Me too. =(
posted
oh god I was scared shitless the whole time I was talking to Echo. But fortunately he took me into his good graces--don't you lie Echo, you and Rolled both trusted me and you know it.
posted

Todesengal wrote:

oh god I was scared shitless the whole time I was talking to Echo. But fortunately he took me into his good graces--don't you lie Echo, you and Rolled both trusted me and you know it.
lol

fair enough, my aux list actually looked like this ;P (red = need further confirmation)
Auxilliary:
  1. Seer: Todesengal
  2. Psychic: foulcoon
  3. Coroner: thepianist
  4. Insomniac: ???
  5. Guardian Angel: Agent Spin Here
  6. possibly a sixth indeterminate role
posted
posted
How did you not know I was the Isomniac Echo? I outright told you when you PMed me.
posted

YellowYoshi1 wrote:

How did you not know I was the Isomniac Echo? I outright told you when you PMed me.
That's why I didn't put you on the list? It was too obvious lol :P

Funny thing was, I didn't even notice the hint, I thought you actually meant you couldn't sleep; it was Rolled who pointed it out to me ^^;
show more