1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Off-Topic
  4. Forum Games
  5. Mafia
show more
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
posted
hi fou---
*splat!*

Dead men tell no tales.
posted

supergarlic wrote:

hi foul
Don't post, you're dead. (The bright side: at least you can't get killed in Pasonia's next WWG now!)
posted
what

WHAT

this is BULLSHIT why is foul dead I am going to rip some fucking heads off. He didn't even do anything arrrrrgh
posted
He was taking up valuable hot tub space ^_^
posted
I thought he never got into the hot tub :<
posted
Well that would be unfortunate.
I'm in the hot tub now though.
posted
I'm a little wary about the lack of decent replies since foulcoon's death. Almost as if Tode, derekku, adam.. were expecting it a little.

Well maybe not tode. She appeared surprised. Maybe a little over-surprised, though?

It's been 24 hours since day 2 started guys. Whats goin' on?

I'm going to make my suspicion towards Loginer public. You're very quiet loginer. Are you bored with the game?
posted
I'm not surprised. I'm furious. Why couldn't they kill you or some shit. You and Echo are the ones who question people the most. Why foul rrrrrrrrrgh.

well I guess I am surprised, considering foul hasn't really been doing anything, which makes me question whether it was a random kill or if the wolves knew something we didn't...

edit: I see you lurking Rolled :U
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
posted

Rolled wrote:

I'm a little wary about the lack of decent replies since foulcoon's death. Almost as if Tode, derekku, adam.. were expecting it a little.
I guess people are just busy this weekend. They must not care much about this game. :?

Like you said, Rolled, it makes no sense that foulcoon was killed. I'm not really sure what to make out of it, either. :?
posted
Well my guess is that either:

a) He was sniffed by the pack leader, revealing an aux role. But again, the size of the game says that odds are this isn't the case.
b) He had conversations with wolves who got nervous
c) They wanted to kill someone neutral to avoid suspicion, and foul just got the short straw.

(more to come, I g2g right now...)
posted
I just wont be funny anymore...
Is that the only reason you suspect me?
posted
foul was just a seriously wtf kill, making me thing the wolves were just making a blind guess of a kill instead of actually having any real plan.
posted
posted
posted
posted
posted

Echo wrote:

I vote Loginer since 1) he doesn't really care about the game, 2) he hasn't really made any useful posts, and 3) the only thing he's done in his post is to copy MY accusation against nardi, after most people had expressed doubts about it.
I did not remember the whole bandwagon business from the second game, and simply found nardi's post confusing. That's why I asked him why he randomly mentioned Todesengal, not because I found his post suspicious.

Edit: By the way.

Echo wrote:

So no one other than me sees that line as suspicious :/
That post was made 20 minutes after I posted. If you thought I was copying your accusation, why did you disregard my post until now?
posted
To give you a sense of security ;)
show more