forum

[Archived] (CtB) Dash is constantly hold when I open Zune

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
VelperK
Explain the issue you are having:

Well when I get to CtB gameplay, select the CtB mode, select a map, and click on it, I get this frustrating bug which consists on that the ryuuta will always dash without me pressing the shift key I configured for it to do so. If I press the shift key, it won't do anything and will continue to dash without me ordering it to. Also, when I press Esc and try to click "Back To Menu" or anything, the mouse doesn't respond at all. This glitch doesn't allow me to play the gamel and for it to go away I have to reboot the computer everytime I want to play.

How to reproduce:

1. Start osu! without starting Zune media player
2. Close osu!
3. Start Zune media player.
4. Start osu!
5. Start playing CtB and watch how the ryuuta will dash all the time without you giving it the order to do so.

It's kinda frustrating because I wanna use Zune but I can't play osu! at the same time :/

Where to download Zune media player: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download ... x?id=27163

Thanks for your time.
Full Tablet
Use Foobar
Rorona
I can definitely confirm this.

I want to play CTB too :(

EDIT: To the post above, I use Zune because I have a W7 Phone. Can't do much without Zune when you have one of those >.>
Topic Starter
VelperK

Full Tablet wrote:

Use Foobar
I don't want a workaround, I wan't to use both osu! and Zune at the same time and the only thing that is showing the bug is osu!, so I think that's a bit arrogant to say from you to just tell me to use another media player when I like the one i'm using now which is Zune. Also, if you have a WP7 this is also kind of hurtful for osu! gaming as the previous post stated.
peppy
that... sounds like a bug with zune software? i'm not sure i can even fix this.
Zack
The click doesn't work in Mania! too... Gah!! It's a little frustrating..
AngelPerzxD

peppy wrote:

that... sounds like a bug with zune software? i'm not sure i can even fix this.
Zune isn't the problem, it must be something else we are missing :/, I had uninstalled Zune, and the problem still there. What it could be the problem? That's frustrating -.-
AndyPertamax
I have the same problem, but I'm not using zune