Thanks a lot for your mod, man! That was really, really helpful!
- Missing Storyboard-File: I guess it's because of the animation, so it's fine, imo.
- Unnecessary Tags: "the" (2x) - because it is already in the title yeah, my bad
- 00:22:388 (4) - I think the flow leading to this slider might be unfitting with the rest of your diff. The movement is always very clean, but here you need to drop off from (3) to get a good flow (movement 1). The newbies try to follow the exact path of the sliders though, so for them the flow might be a little broken (movement 2). My solution would be to move (4) more upwards, to lower the angle of movement and to make it easier to play. Sure!
- 00:36:870 (2) - Fix the spacing. Yeah, of course
- 01:02:939 (1) - I'd keep the hitsounding between this and 00:46:388 (1) consistent. I perfer the version without Finish, because there isn't a loud drum or any sound that requires a Finish. Actually, the beat is much more soft than the ones before. Sounds like a good idea, removed the finish
- 01:32:732 (1) - You could move this circle a bit upwards, in my opinion it would look better. Alright
- 01:43:077 (2,3,4) - Since the two sliders are parallel I'd prefer an exact linear transition to get a nice symmetrical pattern. If you move (3) to 299|210 it is perfect, as you can see with the help of the disappearing slider: Let's get this fixed
- What I like: You still are one of my favourite Easy mappers. Very consistent and clean :3 I love everything <3 The hitsounding is simple, but the custom hitsounds are simply awesome, which can also make it special ^^ Glad to know it
- What I personally don't like: That I can't make Easys as good as this. Please, teach me ;w; Seriously, what I wrote are all nazi suggestions Poke me in game if you really want it o3o/
- 00:31:491 (1,3,4) - I think it would sound super cool to have a clap on all of these, try it out Sure, sounds cool
- 00:36:043 (9) - I'd split this into 2 circles and a 1/1-slider. It sounds better to me, as the red tick has a strong vocal "true" which shouldn't be ignored. Here's what I did. Pretty much the same effect but cobo is <10 which is better, imo
- 00:38:939 (1,2,3,4,5) - Playing this felt really awkward. The stacks fit well with the music, but the movement is very unusual and maybe a bit unintuitive. For these reasons, I'd prefer it like this, though it might fit a little less to the music: let's see what will modders tell!
- 01:06:663 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - Why didn't you use them again? ;w; It looks so awesome.. You should've done that everytime, would've been cooler ._. But oh well, I guess it is not inconsistent, as it's to emphasize the beginning of the kiai? Maybe? i guess it's done to keep the beginning of the kiai special, yeah. still unsure about it but I do like the pattern
- 01:10:388 (4,5,1,2) - I think the transition between these objects doesn't play very smooth. After the direction change on (5), it seems strange to change the direction again after (1). It might be a better flow if you move (2) and rearrange the following pattern, to look somehow like this: oh my God, sure! how could I miss that? D:
- 01:11:215 (2) - This rhythm doesn't feel right here. The previous one at 01:07:905 (1) followed the vocals, but this one doesn't. Change it to a 1/1-slider and a circle would be better. yeah, that's right
- 01:18:870 (5,6,7) - Why did you use lower spacing here? The needed slow down doesn't feel intuitive when playing. If you want to slow down the movement, it is better to use a slider instead. Whatever it was, it was a bad idea. Fixed the DS!
- 01:32:319 (6) - I would split this into a 1/2-slider + circle. The red tick is too strong to be ignored imo, because the long vocal "-way" starts there. oh.right!
- 01:39:974 (3) - I don't understand why the spacing to the following object is lower. I'd suggest to move this object, so the spacing is consistent here. nice catch!
- 01:41:008 (1) - Remove this NC. You placed NCs at every second measure in this section, not at every measure. whoops~
- 01:58:181 (7) - You could make the first and last part of this slider parallel, to make it look more clean ^^ let's clean it up! ></
- What I like: Everything seems pretty good, as expected! I love the slider velocity change in the kiai - It is really awesome! The diff is so fun to play *-*
- What I personally don't like: Some of the spacing changes might seem a little bit untidy (I'm using that word too often), but I guess it works fine as they do all fit the music :b Still, I think after 3-4 more mods this will be perfect!
If I were a BAT, I'd bubble this after some more mods. Awesome set, awesome song!!! <33 I thought you would never revive it but you did. Lovely <33 Miracles happen \o3o/
Good luck :3