- Missing Storyboard-File:
- Unnecessary Tags: "the" (2x) - because it is already in the title
- 00:22:388 (4) - I think the flow leading to this slider might be unfitting with the rest of your diff. The movement is always very clean, but here you need to drop off from (3) to get a good flow (movement 1). The newbies try to follow the exact path of the sliders though, so for them the flow might be a little broken (movement 2). My solution would be to move (4) more upwards, to lower the angle of movement and to make it easier to play.
- 00:36:870 (2) - Fix the spacing.
- 01:02:939 (1) - I'd keep the hitsounding between this and 00:46:388 (1) consistent. I perfer the version without Finish, because there isn't a loud drum or any sound that requires a Finish. Actually, the beat is much more soft than the ones before.
- 01:32:732 (1) - You could move this circle a bit upwards, in my opinion it would look better.
- 01:43:077 (2,3,4) - Since the two sliders are parallel I'd prefer an exact linear transition to get a nice symmetrical pattern. If you move (3) to 299|210 it is perfect, as you can see with the help of the disappearing slider:
- What I like: You still are one of my favourite Easy mappers. Very consistent and clean :3 I love everything <3 The hitsounding is simple, but the custom hitsounds are simply awesome, which can also make it special ^^
- What I personally don't like: That I can't make Easys as good as this. Please, teach me ;w; Seriously, what I wrote are all nazi suggestions
- 00:26:526 (1) - Why is the spacing higher here? It doesn't make sense to me from the music.
- 00:29:836 (1,2,3,4) - The curve looks a bit untidy. Why not do a perfect curve like in my screenshot? To fix it move (3) to 91|158 and (4) to 96|253.
- 00:52:181 - This break seems empty. You always mapped consistent 1/1-gaps, so it doesn't make sense to break this pattern here. Also, it doesn't seem to fit for me, because there is nothing special in the music. You should add a circle here, or use a 1/1-slider starting here, which I'd prefer. There would be some 1/1-sliders in a row though, so it might be a better choice to use 2 circles instead.
- 00:59:629 (5,6,1) - You always used this (very interesting and nice) rhythm 00:56:319 (1,2) at these places (00:39:767 (1,2) - 00:43:077 (2,3) - 00:56:319 (1,2) - ) so you should use it here as well for consistency.
- 01:01:284 (1) - This slidershape doesn't seem to fit here. You didn't use a special slidershape like this anywhere else. A blanket around the end of 01:00:457 (6) would fit better and also look better in my opinion.
- 01:06:250 (1,2,3,4,5) - Why didn't you use 2/1-sliders here? You did it at all the other places (01:12:870 (1,2,3) - 01:19:491 (1,2,3) - 01:26:112 (1,2,3) - ) so it seems very inconsistent.
- 01:29:422 (5) - You probably missed a New Combo here. 01:31:077 (4) - This one can be removed then, and add one here 01:32:732 (7) if the combo is too long for you then.
- 01:43:905 (2,3) - This rhythm seems very unfitting to me. The slider should definitely start at 01:44:319 which is a really emphasized beat. There is no reason to start it at the red tick, which is much less important and doesn't have any special sound or beat.
- 01:48:870 (4) - The spacing difference to the previous and next object is really noticable. You should move 01:47:629 (3), so it's the perfect 0.8x spacing to the following object, and then redo the blanket.
- 02:08:939 (1) - Why is the volume at the beginning of the spinner 25%, then 15% and then 35%? It doesn't make much sense to me o:
- What I like: The rhythm is good and it plays mostly well :3 The hitsounding is also nice of course!
- What I personally don't like: Some objects or patterns in your diff don't look very tidy in my opinion. Some of the 1/2-triplets could look (and play) much better, if they were tidied up. For example, 00:16:595 (1,2,3) this would be nice if it was a linear transition. 00:23:215 (1,2,3) - This as well. But it's your style at the end There are also some rhythm inconsistencys, but it's fine. In my opinion, while the Easy is ready, this one needs some more mods until it's awesome enough.
- 00:31:491 (1,3,4) - I think it would sound super cool to have a clap on all of these, try it out
- 00:36:043 (9) - I'd split this into 2 circles and a 1/1-slider. It sounds better to me, as the red tick has a strong vocal "true" which shouldn't be ignored.
- 00:38:939 (1,2,3,4,5) - Playing this felt really awkward. The stacks fit well with the music, but the movement is very unusual and maybe a bit unintuitive. For these reasons, I'd prefer it like this, though it might fit a little less to the music:
- 01:06:663 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - Why didn't you use them again? ;w; It looks so awesome.. You should've done that everytime, would've been cooler ._. But oh well, I guess it is not inconsistent, as it's to emphasize the beginning of the kiai? Maybe?
- 01:10:388 (4,5,1,2) - I think the transition between these objects doesn't play very smooth. After the direction change on (5), it seems strange to change the direction again after (1). It might be a better flow if you move (2) and rearrange the following pattern, to look somehow like this:
- 01:11:215 (2) - This rhythm doesn't feel right here. The previous one at 01:07:905 (1) followed the vocals, but this one doesn't. Change it to a 1/1-slider and a circle would be better.
- 01:18:870 (5,6,7) - Why did you use lower spacing here? The needed slow down doesn't feel intuitive when playing. If you want to slow down the movement, it is better to use a slider instead.
- 01:32:319 (6) - I would split this into a 1/2-slider + circle. The red tick is too strong to be ignored imo, because the long vocal "-way" starts there.
- 01:39:974 (3) - I don't understand why the spacing to the following object is lower. I'd suggest to move this object, so the spacing is consistent here.
- 01:41:008 (1) - Remove this NC. You placed NCs at every second measure in this section, not at every measure.
- 01:58:181 (7) - You could make the first and last part of this slider parallel, to make it look more clean ^^
- What I like: Everything seems pretty good, as expected! I love the slider velocity change in the kiai - It is really awesome! The diff is so fun to play *-*
- What I personally don't like: Some of the spacing changes might seem a little bit untidy (I'm using that word too often), but I guess it works fine as they do all fit the music :b Still, I think after 3-4 more mods this will be perfect!
If I were a BAT, I'd bubble this after some more mods. Awesome set, awesome song!!! <33 I thought you would never revive it but you did. Lovely <33
Good luck :3