Total Posts
show more
Achromalia
Ender Lain
Achromalia
Viny223
Meah
Penguin
Giving a listen to XXXTENTACION's new album. Even though I don't like him as a person, as he is very contradictive, hypocritical, and immature, he does make some decent music. I'm not into most of his Trap music. Trap isn't really my style, but the production on his R&B/Emo Rap stuff is nice. Half of this new album is trap and the other half is the type of stuff that I like, so I'd say it's overall a decent album.
Achromalia
worst fl player
Ender Lain

JackBezarius18
worst fl player
Ender Lain
45Traeath
Frisbyy_old
John Wick medley all the way,baby.
Meguro
Annadine
This song just stuck in my head all day

_sparky_
45Traeath
-Takis-
Exclusives

Metal_BOY97
I usually listen to prog rock and fusion, but recently I've kinda switched to modern 'vanilla' Japanese jazz, with bands like toconoma and Fox Capture Plan; charming
Ender Lain
amichlr

adam2046 wrote:

Do we have a thread like this?
If we do it must be old...

Anyway post what new songs/bands you're listening to a lot at the moment.

Relistening to War of the Worlds pure awesome sauce.

lately i've been digging on lo-fi hip-hop like shiloh dynasty.. i know it's not related to anime/japanese music but u should definetely check out
Achromalia

Mesmerizingly haunting. Addictively so. A pretty nice example of the Drone genre. This might be a new favorite of the genre.
Tae
Kirika
Started listening to Omoi, and also have begun to branch out into other K-pop bands. I suppose I have also begun listening to Game OST's, like Danganronpa's for example.
Achromalia

Interesting. I think I like it, a little fragile and moody, but I guess I'm kind of into that sort of stuff. anything melancholic works too.
45Traeath
Ashachu
\
rHO

amichlr wrote:

adam2046 wrote:

Do we have a thread like this?
If we do it must be old...

Anyway post what new songs/bands you're listening to a lot at the moment.

Relistening to War of the Worlds pure awesome sauce.
lately i've been digging on lo-fi hip-hop like shiloh dynasty.. i know it's not related to anime/japanese music but u should definetely check out
honey shiloh dynasty isn't lofi hiphop??

---- on topic:
Achromalia
Lyawi
Alf is Alf
Achromalia
45Traeath
Minutes ago, some songs from Harumaki Gohan's channel.

Between that and now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ik8uaupJUM
Achromalia
Winnyace
"15 Step" by Radiohead

I like it so much
Achromalia
"Achromalia - Inertia".

Unfortunately it's a work-in-progress so it hasn't been uploaded anywhere. It's my attempt at some sort of melodic Ambient/IDM/Drone thing.

But so far, it sounds pretty nice. I'm somewhat satisfied with the direction it's going, I'll just have to work on finding some good sounds to make it more of an IDM track.

(edit: this might actually be uploaded as a preview on one of my soundcloud accounts, but I'm not sure. I haven't decided yet.)
jhen_old_1
council of wolves and snakes by dimmu borgir!
Achromalia

Achromalia wrote:

"Achromalia - Inertia".

Unfortunately it's a work-in-progress so it hasn't been uploaded anywhere. It's my attempt at some sort of melodic Ambient/IDM/Drone thing.

But so far, it sounds pretty nice. I'm somewhat satisfied with the direction it's going, I'll just have to work on finding some good sounds to make it more of an IDM track.

(edit: this might actually be uploaded as a preview on one of my soundcloud accounts, but I'm not sure. I haven't decided yet.)
I uploaded the preview. I don't know what to think of it, as it's rather short.

https://soundcloud.com/user-819322441/a ... ia-preview
show more