Topic Starter
- L A U R A -
This tread is for cosplay interested people:
Post what character you cosplay/ed
Post also why
Post your favorite cosplayer
Post what character you want to cosplay in the future
Post Insider tipps for costumes
And everything what's related to cosplay!!!

I'm pretty interested in cosplay, thats why i ask such things, but i never actually did a cosplay. If you have any tipps SAY THEM!!!
Valefor_old
Hi Laura, how are you?

I have cosplayed a number of times and I have enjoyed myself at some conventions cosplaying as Asuma and Kakashi from Naruto. The main reason that I chose to cosplay as these characters is that I absolutely love the naruto series. I chose to cosplay as asuma because some friends of mine said I kinda looked like him and I chose to do Kakashi as he is one of my fav characters from Naruto. To be honest I don't have any favorite cosplayers as I've never looked around at others on the net.

A character that I might do in the future is Kenpachi from Bleach. I was actually going to do this as my first cosplay but my costume didn't arrive until the day after the event. The only tip I have for costumes, whether you order it online or make it yourself is to always get it done as early as you can. Sadly I can't sew to save my life so if you want to make it yourself you should ask someone else for tips.

The last tip that I have for you is to choose a character that you really want to cosplay as and just go for it and have fun. Hope you choose to cosplay :D
Cropzy
Zettai
Lambda-chan
Hi Laura (~^-^)~
Bisher habe ich nur Lambdadelta aus Umineko no naku koro ni gecosplayed.
So sah es dann ungefähr aus:

Ich cosplaye generell, weil es mir Spaß macht und ich es toll finde, solche Kostüme zu tragen. :3
Für sie habe ich mich entschieden, weil ich den Anime damals absolut geliebt habe und sie mein Lieblingscharakter war.

Einen Lieblingscosplayer habe ich nicht, da es so viele schöne Cosplayer gibt ;_;
Als nächstes möchte ich "Remilia Scarlet" aus Touhou cosplayen.

Well Insider tipps...you should be careful where you buy your cosplay. I think ebay is very safe and I buy my cosplays there too. :3
Topic Starter
- L A U R A -

Lambda-chan wrote:

Hi Laura (~^-^)~

Ich cosplaye generell, weil es mir Spaß macht und ich es toll finde, solche Kostüme zu tragen. :3
Für sie habe ich mich entschieden, weil ich den Anime damals absolut geliebt habe und sie mein Lieblingscharakter war.

Einen Lieblingscosplayer habe ich nicht, da es so viele schöne Cosplayer gibt ;_;

Well Insider tipps...you should be careful where you buy your cosplay. I think ebay is very safe and I buy my cosplays there too. :3
Whaa da hast du grade mal 2 meiner lieblingscharas herausgepickt ;)
Du siehst sooo toll aus *-* ich mag vor allem die augen :)
Topic Starter
- L A U R A -

Valefor wrote:

Hi Laura, how are you?

I have cosplayed a number of times and I have enjoyed myself at some conventions cosplaying as Asuma and Kakashi from Naruto. The main reason that I chose to cosplay as these characters is that I absolutely love the naruto series. I chose to cosplay as asuma because some friends of mine said I kinda looked like him and I chose to do Kakashi as he is one of my fav characters from Naruto. To be honest I don't have any favorite cosplayers as I've never looked around at others on the net.

A character that I might do in the future is Kenpachi from Bleach. I was actually going to do this as my first cosplay but my costume didn't arrive until the day after the event. The only tip I have for costumes, whether you order it online or make it yourself is to always get it done as early as you can. Sadly I can't sew to save my life so if you want to make it yourself you should ask someone else for tips.

The last tip that I have for you is to choose a character that you really want to cosplay as and just go for it and have fun. Hope you choose to cosplay :D
Valefor... isn't it a summon from final fantasy ( if not, sry for trolling xD)
The problem is in my case, that i love sooo many characters that i can't decide which one to cosplay <_< but i'm sure until next may i will know it... sadly, there is just 1 convention near my home :cry: and i'm not really good at naking something by my self, i have like two left hands ;) and there's also that lazy side from me... i'll buy it :D
And nice choice, i really like kakashis character :)
Kyonko Hizara
Lambda-chan

- L A U R A - wrote:

Lambda-chan wrote:

Hi Laura (~^-^)~

Whaa da hast du grade mal 2 meiner lieblingscharas herausgepickt ;)
Du siehst sooo toll aus *-* ich mag vor allem die augen :)
Mein Remilia Cosplay habe ich jetzt übrigens auch <3
Habe ein paar Bilder im Garten gemacht D:
stickydog
x
Lambda-chan

dawg777 wrote:

cool pic did you make the costume if so how long did it take you to make it?
No sorry, I bought it D: But also that took me a long time xD Because of some problems :3
Do you want to make a costume on your own?
[-Tsubomi-]
I cosplayed Kido Tsubomi from Mekaku City Actors ahue UvU

My newest cosplay I just finished was Terezi Pyrope

I'm planning to get Komaeda's cosplay really soon from Dangan Ronpa ahue
TheNekoNextDoor

Kali-Senpai wrote:

Did you get the hoodie? (WHERE DID YOU GET IT... I WANT ONE SO BAD)

I've only cosplayed once, and it was a quickly-made Hatsune Miku costume for my school's non-uniform day. (I sprayed my hair blue, too. ;) )
I was up for one of the best costumes in my form class. :)
(I didn't have everything right due to lack of skills, resources and time, but it was alright for a first - I wasn't willing to pay £90 for a costume, even though they are amazingly high quality... ._.)

I want to cosplay as Homura... or ULTIMATE MADOKA/MADOKAMI.
[-Tsubomi-]

TheNekoNextDoor wrote:

Kali-Senpai wrote:

Did you get the hoodie? (WHERE DID YOU GET IT... I WANT ONE SO BAD)

I've only cosplayed once, and it was a quickly-made Hatsune Miku costume for my school's non-uniform day. (I sprayed my hair blue, too. ;) )
I was up for one of the best costumes in my form class. :)
(I didn't have everything right due to lack of skills, resources and time, but it was alright for a first - I wasn't willing to pay £90 for a costume, even though they are amazingly high quality... ._.)

I want to cosplay as Homura... or ULTIMATE MADOKA/MADOKAMI.
omg that's p awesome and huehue note tellingjk =P i actually got it off amazon.com , here's a linkie ^^ http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00LCT31A4/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new
Kiwichan_old_3
I cosplay, Terezi Pyrope, Karkat Vantas, Dave Strider, John Egbert, and Roxy Lalonde from homestuck. For anime I cosplay as Yui Hirasawa, Grell Sutcliff, and two different versions of Stocking Anarchy :) I also cosplay Mikuo Hatsune (Matryoshka).
The reason I cosplay most of them is just because I really like them/think they are adorable. Terezi being the exception.~ I feel really confident about myself when I dress up as Terezi, like a kind of confidence I've never really known before. I'm typically really shy, soft spoken, that sort of person. But when I'm Terezi, I actually feel good about myself :)
I don't really have a favorite cosplayer? Aside from just random people on tumblr at least.
But yeah, that's about it I guess nwn;
[-Tsubomi-]

IA- wrote:

I cosplay, Terezi Pyrope, Karkat Vantas, Dave Strider, John Egbert, and Roxy Lalonde from homestuck. For anime I cosplay as Yui Hirasawa, Grell Sutcliff, and two different versions of Stocking Anarchy :) I also cosplay Mikuo Hatsune (Matryoshka).
The reason I cosplay most of them is just because I really like them/think they are adorable. Terezi being the exception.~ I feel really confident about myself when I dress up as Terezi, like a kind of confidence I've never really known before. I'm typically really shy, soft spoken, that sort of person. But when I'm Terezi, I actually feel good about myself :)
I don't really have a favorite cosplayer? Aside from just random people on tumblr at least.
But yeah, that's about it I guess nwn;
that's p cool UvU quite the coincidence I cosplayed Terezi for photos today as well x'D