forum

Newbie Mafia 2! [Mafia Win!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Derekku
@strager: Well, we don't really have anything to go on. Something is better than nothing.
anonymous_old

Derekku Chan wrote:

@strager: Well, we don't really have anything to go on. Something is better than nothing.
True, but that makes adam more suspicious / likely to be a Mafia. That doesn't make him a Mafia.
Yuukari-Banteki
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
anonymous_old

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

strager wrote:

SFG
viewtopic.php?p=145925#p145925
Genius! But why aren't you voting for 0_o with me, if you think we are both Mafia?
if you'd bother reading my other posts, 1. i FOS'd 0_o 2. i cant vote for two people at the same time 3. i still think there is a chance that 0_o is some poor misguided human soul.
I meant to say, why don't you help me lynch 0_o, if you think he's a Mafia? (I think you misread "with" as "as well as.")

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

again, if you bother reading my other posts and for that matter some of the things strager says ("HEY lets go accuse SFG of murdering Bobby cus yknow he was TOTALLY attacking her (plus she actually bothers reading and thinking so that makes her dangerous)...oh shit she caught me lets pretend i didnt know i was voting for her *whistle*")
I have to admit I forgot for a second I voted for you (I just recalled my unvote), and I forgot BagelBob was dead. After a reread though I realized I had made a mistake.

And how did you "catch me?" The only thing you "caught" me on was a mistake in IRC.

(I don't remember exactly how I forgot, or why; I think I was busy with something else at the time.)
anonymous_old

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

strager is an obvious mafia.
LS disagrees.
Yuukari-Banteki

strager wrote:

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

again, if you bother reading my other posts and for that matter some of the things strager says ("HEY lets go accuse SFG of murdering Bobby cus yknow he was TOTALLY attacking her (plus she actually bothers reading and thinking so that makes her dangerous)...oh shit she caught me lets pretend i didnt know i was voting for her *whistle*")
I have to admit I forgot for a second I voted for you (I just recalled my unvote), and I forgot BagelBob was dead. After a reread though I realized I had made a mistake.

And how did you "catch me?" The only thing you "caught" me on was a mistake in IRC.

(I don't remember exactly how I forgot, or why; I think I was busy with something else at the time.)

what im referring to as "catching you" was pointing out that Bobby's posts had nothing to do with attacking me and everything to do with attacking you.

strager wrote:

LS disagrees.
???? explain please!
0_o

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

strager wrote:

LS disagrees.
???? explain please!
I think LS=LadySubaru :P

EDIT: oh, didn't notice this before

SFG wrote:

0_o wrote:

And to strager: I already said before that I haven't counted him out as mafia. It's just right now the only thing I had going against him is his strong conviction that you were mafia (and now I'm starting to wonder myself). I'm waiting for more information, particularly who the next night kills are, and what he has to say about other people besides you.
uhh let me clear this up a bit for you. last game of this ended in three days. THREE. if we don't hit a mafia tonight we'll be LyLo tomorrow and if we dont hit a mafia then either we're all dead. That's what happened last game. Do you want to give the mafia a chance to pick off villagers while we bumble around saying "we need more info!"? strager is an obvious mafia.
My post was only regarding Echo; I know this lynch is important, but seeing as all we know about Echo right now is that he is completely against strager, I simply can't come to any conclusions about him yet.
anonymous_old

0_o wrote:

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

strager wrote:

LS disagrees.
???? explain please!
Yes.

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

what im referring to as "catching you" was pointing out that Bobby's posts had nothing to do with attacking me and everything to do with attacking you.
One, I never said he was attacking you, just being suspicious of you.
Two, I made a mistake; I think BagelBob was susupicious of someone but I learned it wasn't you. (I still need to go back on BagelBob's posts myself.)
Three, ...
anonymous_old

0_o wrote:

EDIT: oh, didn't notice this before
She snuck in an edit.
Yuukari-Banteki

strager wrote:

0_o wrote:

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

???? explain please!
Yes.
what i mean is, when and where did LS disagree. i KNOW who LS is guyz im not retarded
0_o
what i mean is, when and where did LS disagree. i KNOW who LS is guyz im not retarded
I assume he means in his role PM?
adam2046
*yawn*
Mornin-...afternoon guys (eheh, I slept untill 2:00 :cry: )

So anyway, I have quite come to grips with the fact that if strager is in fact the doctor (and not very good at being it) I will be lynched tomorrow.
I am quite resolute in voting strager.

Strager has quite simply been acting suspicious all game and every single suspicious thing he has done has been stated by others (also I'm not very good at bringing up quotes since that requires *gasp* rereading.) Strager seems ready to change his position on matters when people start poking small holes in what he says (to a lesser extent derek too) changing his opinion seemingly daily to show himself in a better light (or this is all paranoia talking...)

That is one reason why I am voting strager (happy yet? I don't want to have to type out more...)
Derekku

adam2046 wrote:

happy yet?
A leetle ^_^

I'll keep my vote as is for now, though. Plus it's 1:30am and Derek needs sleepy time~
anonymous_old
SFG, I mean to say, if you ask LS, and she were free to speak, she would disagree.

adam, I see how that makes me an easy target. However, when someone finds a flaw in my logic, I usually agree with them, and go with their own logic (i.e. the reasoning which proved mine wrong). I'm not sure if that's A Bad Thing (tm) in Mafia games but it makes sense to me.
adam2046
But usually they haven't really proved you wrong right?
They just point out tiny things and you're quick to change.
I myself, don't think a townie would change so quickly (I'm not too sure though, I know I don't.)
anonymous_old

adam2046 wrote:

But usually they haven't really proved you wrong right?
They just point out tiny things and you're quick to change.
I myself, don't think a townie would change so quickly (I'm not too sure though, I know I don't.)
Uh, why wouldn't I change quickly? Most of the time I have no evidence to support my own view (to counter the evidence against it) so keeping with that view would make it seem as if I were hiding something (see 0_o's reasons for not voting for Echo).
0_o
Hey Echo how's that analysis coming along, are we just waiting for Olinad now?
Yuukari-Banteki
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Echo
I'm still waiting for olinad's reply before making a call.
anonymous_old

Echo wrote:

Maybe you should call Olinad, and then he will reply.
Derekku

strager wrote:

Echo wrote:

Maybe you should call Olinad, and then he will reply.
strager, your jokes are getting lamer and lamer :P
Echo
mod: deadline, vote count, and prod olinad please
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Sorry, I've been busy.

Votecount 2:

strager - 2 (adam2046, SFG)
0_o - 1 (strager)
SFG - 1 (olinad)
adam2046 - 1 (Derekku)

Not Voting - 2 (Echo, 0_o)

Deadline is next saturday at 2:00 PM, Central. As stated before.

Olinad is being prodded once more.
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Also, note of a minor rule change. I am allowing prods after 24 hours of non-posting, and replacement if not responded within 36 hours after.
0_o
zzzzz

come ON olinad...
anonymous_old

0_o wrote:

zzzzz

come ON olinad...
Seriously. We only have four days left or so. =S

(I got so excited to see a new post in this thread... =X)
0_o

strager wrote:

0_o wrote:

zzzzz

come ON olinad...
Seriously. We only have four days left or so. =S

(I got so excited to see a new post in this thread... =X)
Sorry, I'll say something more exciting

Role Claim: Vanilla Townie
anonymous_old
Echo
Has it been 36 hours yet?
Yuukari-Banteki
lol "we only have four days left" do you realize that thats an entire daycycle plus a bit in WW3? its plently of time for discussion guys, chill out.

Also strager, 0_o you could be using this time productively to try to convince me that you aren't the mafia pair, or that someone else is possibly a part of the mafia pair.

and for the record, my suspicion list, in order of most suspicious to least suspicious (ill justify stuff if you ask me but most of it's been beaten to death by now)

strager, 0_o, Derekku, adam, Olinad, Echo, me

where Olinad is the completely neutral point. aka. i trust Echo
0_o

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

Also strager, 0_o you could be using this time productively to try to convince me that you aren't the mafia pair, or that someone else is possibly a part of the mafia pair.
I've already said all of my arguments, I honestly cannot think of any more ways to convince you. Innocence is a very difficult thing to "prove" in this game. Any evidence that I am a townie (ie. if strager and I were mafia I wouldn't have so strongly associated myself him) can be countered with "if you were mafia that's what you would want us to think." Or in other words, WIFOM. Really, the only way to actually prove innocence is getting nightkilled.

You can ask me anything you want and I'll answer truthfully, but seeing as you have no way of knowing whether I'm telling the truth or not, do you really think I'm gonna be changing any minds?

Fine, I'll say this: if strager gets lynched tonight and he is mafia, I will vote for myself tomorrow and you may lynch me if you please. If I am not mafia, this will leave you with 3 people, 1 mafia on day 4, and I'm sure there will be someone alive then who will be able to figure it out.
adam2046

0_o wrote:

Really, the only way to actually prove innocence is getting nightkilled.
Or getting lynched.
0_o
Echo
Derekku
Yet he posted in WWG2 a day or two ago. HMM :|
Yuukari-Banteki

Derekku Chan wrote:

dont defend him, get him out of here >:( noncontributants should not play!
anonymous_old

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

Derekku Chan wrote:

dont defend him, get him out of here >:( noncontributants should not play!
He wasn't defending him. He was pointing out that Olinad is probably ignoring this game.
Derekku
Yuukari-Banteki
waiting for Subi to replace Olinad...whats the vote count anyways
anonymous_old

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

waiting for Subi to replace Olinad...whats the vote count anyways
Hasn't changed: viewtopic.php?p=147107#p147107
show more