forum

Newbie Mafia 2! [Mafia Win!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
anonymous_old

0_o wrote:

0_o wrote:

Now adam and nardi on the other hand, haven't been contributing a whole lot to the game, so as opposed to the case with Echo, there isn't much risk in lynching them.
So there isn't much rick in lynching me either?
If you read my next sentence you would see..

0_o wrote:

If it turns out they aren't mafia, it wouldn't be as much of a loss to the town as Echo and strager would if they were pro-town.
You are risky to lynch because of the possibility you are the doctor.
I see that, but it wasn't in that one sentence (only Echo was) so I got a bit suspicious...
0_o

strager wrote:

0_o wrote:

0_o wrote:

Now adam and nardi on the other hand, haven't been contributing a whole lot to the game, so as opposed to the case with Echo, there isn't much risk in lynching them.
So there isn't much rick in lynching me either?
If you read my next sentence you would see..

0_o wrote:

If it turns out they aren't mafia, it wouldn't be as much of a loss to the town as Echo and strager would if they were pro-town.
You are risky to lynch because of the possibility you are the doctor.
I see that, but it wasn't in that one sentence (only Echo was) so I got a bit suspicious...
That's because Bagelbob was only asking about Echo, nardi and adam. I just threw you in as another example.
anonymous_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
BagelBob_old
nardi, anything else you want to say? At this point, you might want to get out what you want to say while you can...

Also, if you could read this post it might change my mind.

Mod: You're the best.
Where's Olinad? Can I request another prod?
Echo
I think lynching nardi is a mistake.
BagelBob_old

Echo wrote:

I think lynching nardi is a mistake.
Any ideas on who strager's buddy is?
Echo
I'm inclined to think 0_o
anonymous_old

Echo wrote:

I'm inclined to think 0_o
I'm inclined to think too. 0_o

EDIT: I wrote include instead of inclined. wtf.
BagelBob_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
0_o
I don't know if this means anything, but if I really was in league with strager I would distance myself from him as much as possible; frankly I think it'd be pretty stupid of me if we were mafia to blatantly defend him like that, since if one of us gets lynched and was revealed to be mafia, the other would be the obvious partner.

Sure I would try to keep him alive, but I would do it passively by pushing someone else, not by swooping to his rescue whenever someone makes an assusation.

I don't know if there is some logic fallacy in this argument, I'm just saying that's how my mind would work.
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Votecount 6:

nardi - 3 (Derekku, SFG, 0_o)
strager - 3 (adam, nardi, Echo)
Echo - 1 (strager)

Not voting: 2 - (Olinad, BagelBob)

Deadline, unless Olinad chooses not to post before then, is Thursday 6:00PM, GMT -5/6 (Central)
anonymous_old

0_o wrote:

Sure I would try to keep him alive, but I would do it passively by pushing someone else, not by swooping to his rescue whenever someone makes an assusation.
But that's an obvious Scum tell, if you're carefully read (and since you don't have TOO many posts I wouldn't think it'd be difficult to read).

I have to agree, though, and the buddying is kinda annoying. I understand you trust me but we don't have to be friends for that. ;P
Yuukari-Banteki
<strager|irc> LS is in TX?
<strager|irc> and so is BagelBob?
<strager|irc> </guesses>
<BagelBob> so?
<BagelBob> If Olinad posts 5 min before the deadline, he's a dead-man
<SFG|Rh> ^
<SFG|Rh> oh i should post that
<BagelBob> I think that it's generally understood
0_o

strager wrote:

0_o wrote:

But that's an obvious Scum tell, if you're carefully read (and since you don't have TOO many posts I wouldn't think it'd be difficult to read).
What? Proposing to lynch someone who isn't being grilled is scum tell? So you are saying that one should just agree with what the majority of people are saying... but oh wait, that's bandwagoning. And hey look, isn't that scum tell too?

I have to agree, though, and the buddying is kinda annoying. I understand you trust me but we don't have to be friends for that. ;P
I'm not trying to be your bff, I'm trying to keep the person who is most likely to be the doctor alive :|
anonymous_old

0_o wrote:

strager wrote:

0_o wrote:

What? Proposing to lynch someone who isn't being grilled is scum tell? So you are saying that one should just agree with what the majority of people are saying... but oh wait, that's bandwagoning. And hey look, isn't that scum tell too?
Actually I made a mistake. I must have misread what you wrote, because I don't really see how that'd be a Scum tell. =S
BagelBob_old

0_o wrote:

swooping to his rescue whenever someone makes an assusation.
Maybe that's what you meant?
anonymous_old

BagelBob wrote:

0_o wrote:

Maybe that's what you meant?
He was exaggerating.
nardii
K lets do some posting!

1. I am a Townie, though I obviously would say that too if I was a Mafia.
2. One of the reasons I don't post too much is because most of the actual "conversations" happen at times when I'm unable to reply. So all I can do is post my opinion after reading everything that has been said, which hasn't changed much.
3. What else can I use to defend myself?

My suspicion for strager comes from the fact that while he seems like a smart guy, a lot of his posts have been pretty vague and I think it's stupid to admit your role on the first day.
Olinad
anonymous_old

nardi11011 wrote:

2. One of the reasons I don't post too much is because most of the actual "conversations" happen at times when I'm unable to reply. So all I can do is post my opinion after reading everything that has been said, which hasn't changed much.
What are your other reasons? This isn't a reason itself, really. Forum "conversations" are not real-time and anyone may contribute at any time. Just ignore the timestamps.

nardi11011 wrote:

My suspicion for strager comes from the fact that while he seems like a smart guy, a lot of his posts have been pretty vague and I think it's stupid to admit your role on the first day.
I'm smart? xD

I agree I've been pretty vague but there's not much I can talk about in terms of specifics.

And again, I know it was stupid to claim Doctor. >_>

Olinad, are you going to be more active now?
Olinad
Yes I'll try to :D
BagelBob_old
Yuukari-Banteki
<LadySuburu> Attention Mafia 2 players: Although late, it is time for me to post the deathscene!
<LadySuburu> So, I'm writing it up now.
<SFG|Rh> yay~
<SFG|Rh> who died o-o
<Echo> mafia 2?
<Echo> but there wasn't even a VOTE END post
<strager> wait
<strager> WTF
<strager> FUCK
<strager> <caps>i forgot</caps>
<strager> @%@!%!@$!
<strager> damnit
<Echo> HAHA
<Echo> strager was going to switch from me to nardi
<strager> lol
<strager> No I forgot to check posts
<Echo> because iirc it's 3-3 between strager and nardi
<Echo> and strager got his votes first
<strager> oh shit
<strager> x_x
<LadySuburu> Actually
<LadySuburu> Nardi did.
<Echo> no wai
<LadySuburu> Because Nardi was at 4 votes
<LadySuburu> then lowered to 3
<Echo> fffffffff
<SFG|Rh> so strager lives?
<LadySuburu> Nardi was placed ahead of strager
<Echo> nardi is villager dammit
<LadySuburu> therefore, strager lives
<LadySuburu> nardi dies.
<Echo> townie
<Echo> i swear
<SFG|Rh> :/
<Echo> if he's not i fail
<strager> oshi
<strager> oshi
<strager> wtf
<strager> stupid chat
<SFG|Rh> okay Echo ill post this
<SFG|Rh> but if nardi is a villager i will vote for strager tomorrow
<strager> D=
<strager> Weren't you split between adam and nardi?
<SFG|Rh> yeah
<SFG|Rh> assuming both were mafia
<SFG|Rh> if im wrong
<SFG|Rh> youre mafi
<strager> ah
<LadySuburu> Better post before I hit submit.
<LadySuburu> :3
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Final Votecount:

nardi - 3 (Derekku, SFG, 0_o)
strager - 3 (adam, nardi, Echo)
Echo - 1 (strager)

Not voting: 2 - (Olinad, BagelBob)

--------------------------------------------------

*As the day dragged on, it seemed nobody was going to be lynched. Two people were tied in votes.*

"STRAGER!" Shouted adam, nardi, and Echo.

"NARDI!" Yelled back Derekku, SFG, and 0_o.

Unsure of what to do, the group went to a mystic.

Mystic: I will summon up a spirit of the dead, to help you in your choice....

*The mystic began a long ritual of summoning, and brought forth a spirit to be the judge. The room shook, the windows broke, and the spirit of LadySuburu appeared in the room.*

LadySuburu: .....

*The spirit looked angry, vengeful... Quickly, Suburu's spirit went inside of nardi...*

Nardi: ...

*Nardi's body was wracked with convulsions, before exploding into bits, covering everyone with guts.*

*Shocked and apologetic, the Mystic offered the use of her shower, and her washer and dryer. Before you went to clean off the guts, you looked for any trace of guilt on nardi's remains. You found nothing.*

nardi - Vanilla Townie - lynched (exploded) D1.

---------------------------------

Please send in all night actions by 8:00 PM Saturday.
nardii
I died? :(

...that's it.

...seriously, what more do you expect, I'm dead for gods sake!

(go town!)
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
*Upon awaking, you immediately check for casualties.*

Someone: Guys! Bagelbob's dead!

*You go over to BagelBob, but quickly realize that it's fake blood on him, not real.*

Someone: Real funny, Bagel. Get up.

Someone: ...Bagel?

BagelBob - Vanilla Townie - Killed N1.

---------------------------

With 7 alive, it's 4 to lynch.

Deadline is next saturday at 2:00 PM, Central.
anonymous_old
Vote: SFG

BagelBob was most suspicious of SFG, which may mean SFG killed him.
adam2046
Still voting strager
anonymous_old

adam2046 wrote:

Still voting strager
I don't know why I myself was wasn't killed. I can think of only one possibility: to make me look like a Mafia, so the Mafia get an extra lynch (me) without wasting the night kill. I make myself a big target so that's not much of a problem for them. I guess I'm stuck in this situation without any way out as far as I can see, though.

The only reason I can think of BagelBob being killed, though, is that SFG is a Mafia. I don't believe kuu raging, stating he was a Townie, and quitting is reason to believe he/SFG is a Townie.

EDIT: Correction with [strike].
adam2046
anonymous_old

adam2046 wrote:

I can think of another~
Well, duh, if you think I'm a Mafia. But of course I don't even consider that.

Wait.

/me looks at PM again.

Yeah, not a Mafia. xD
adam2046
I hope you're looking at the right PM...
anonymous_old

adam2046 wrote:

I hope you're looking at the right PM...
No, I didn't look at yours. ;P
0_o
I can't find anywhere where Bagelbob attacks SFG.. link/quote?
Yuukari-Banteki
okay let me look at all pertienent BagelBob posts cus i dont remember being attacked by him

tl;dr the two main people Bobby accused of being mafia were strager and 0_o (here as well as at bottom cus this is a hugeass post

"I Vote Kuu for lying! This is NO wolf game!" <-- not really an attack on me, or really serious.

"strager wrote:
Indeed, which makes adam somewhat suspect because he is voting for me. Then again, if he were the Mafia, he'd kill me anyway. So I think it's safe to say he does believe I am the Mafia and he is not. That is, I am clearing adam's name as a suspect Mafia for me.

parody wrote:
Adam is voting for me, thus he must be a townie.

Sorry, I just couldn't resist. The way you say it makes it sound funny.

Also, no one should be getting pissed off right now. There hasn't been enough time for anyone to act super-suspicious, so votes at this point don't really mean much.

Oh, and I'm CDT (gmt-5). But I have a weird schedule." <--- looks like hes accusing strager a little bit but nothing more

"I'm sorry, I must have missed it.

Echo, could you point me to where strager claims?

Oh, and I have to disagree with you on that matter. A fake-claim by a town could work out nicely. I certainly don't think that's what's happening here, but I could see it working.

Also, I'd have to agree that it was just kuu raging. Maybe some time away from these games will do him good. And whare be An SFG?" <--- no accusation

BagelBob wrote:

Echo wrote:
edit:
note to everyone: I've probably made just as many posts as strager has. If I can pick holes in strager's arguments and claims, then any lies, inconsistencies or logical fallacies I've made should also be just as evident. I encourage you to through and confirm or deny, for yourself, the authenticity of my train of thought.

Well, if you insist.

Echo wrote:
So now you're admitting cop? General rule: first to mention cop in any way is cop themselves.

I was going to vote you now, but since you're suggesting you're cop now, I'll let you defend yourself first.

I've never heard of this rule. Furthermore, I feel as though you're putting words in his mouth. He never claimed to be the cop, and you were the first person who said he was the doc.

Also, I'd like to point out.
Echo wrote:
First, you claim an important role.
viewtopic.php?p=139874#p139874
Echo wrote:
Firstly, strager never claimed doctor.
viewtopic.php?p=139897#p139897
Echo wrote:
First, I suggested that strager was doctor, to which he immediately confirmed.
viewtopic.php?p=140180#p140180

Thus, I repeat

BagelBob wrote:
Echo, could you point me to where strager claims?

However, I don't want to give the wrong idea. I agree with most of the things you've said about strager(one disagreement is that when he gives up, you think that's more scummy while I think it doesn't show anything but fatigue while another is that I'd like to give him more credit than doubt for backing off his claim that he should consider adam town for the day rather than have him continue pushing that adam is still town). But everything else looks right on the money.

I'd also like to add
strager wrote:
Saying I am defending myself (however implicitly) is baseless. So I'll completely disregard your attacks on my defense.

That statement both implies that you were not defending yourself and states that you have a defense.

Oh, and Derekuu-Chan, this is a summery, not a suspicion list. However, I feel that I should apologize. I forgot that sarcasm can't be conveyed over the internets.
When I said before
BagelBob wrote:
I Vote Kuu for lying! This is NO wolf game!

It was in response to
kuu wrote:
I FORGOT AM I INVITED HERE---OH RIGHT IT'S THE WOLF GAME IM NOT IN.

Where I meant to show that kuu was lying about being in the game. Trying to stay low on the radar or just being kuu? I'll never know.

And any parodies I do are for my own amusement. If they should happen to point out a newbie mistake that could be a scum-tell, so be it.

this looks more like an attack on ECHO than anything else, and a defense on strager

BagelBob wrote:

First, I want to finish up what I started.
I believe this is the full list concerning the doktor.

s: The Doctor PM says "If your protection is successful" -- does this mean the protection can fail? Or does it mean that the protection fails if the Mafia did not target the person you targeted?
E: Doesn't that mean you're doctor >.>
E: dammit WHY do the doctors always need to expose themselves on the first day?
s: D= I didn't mean to.
E: strager hasn't even role claimed - I said he was doctor
D: Sounds like he confirmed it to me. >_>
E: That's not a claim, it's a passing suggestion.
E: First, you claim an important role.
E: Firstly, strager never claimed doctor. He just went with what I said. The real doctor would have tried to cover it up. strager, on the other hand, admitted it straight away.
E: First, I suggested that strager was doctor, to which he immediately confirmed. The real doctor wouldn't have wanted to expose himself - he'd die night 1 and the whole town would be in a bit of trouble.
BB: Echo, could you post where strager role claims?
E: viewtopic.php?p=139263#p139263 (s: D= I didn't mean to.)
When I say he "claimed" doctor, I was referring to this incident in the post above. I merely suggested he was doctor, and he "claimed" it by saying he "didn't mean to". As (I think) I've pointed out before, strager didn't claim doctor explicitly, which is what I mean by him not "claiming" doctor.

What I learned from all of this is that I didn't read thoroughly enough. It turns out that that second time that Echo says firstly, he expands it to say that he did admit the claim soon. The only part that isn't exactly consistent now is "That's not a claim, it's a passing suggestion", but that's negligible.

Result: strager has claimed to be the doc (by which I mean that I won't say it's too suspicious)

Also, FOS, is a Finger of Suspicion. It's a way of saying that you think someone is a candidate for lynching, but not as strong as a vote.(feel free to say I'm wrong about the weight, Echo, you are the one who used it)

strager wrote:
By the "defense" I meant Echo accusing me of using my role claim as a Doctor to defend myself. I didn't mean defending myself against his arguments.

This confuses me so much, I'll probably end up dropping it unless I can make sense of it when I wake up.

I don't know where you got the idea that I think having the doktor role-claim on the first day is a good idea. I distinctly remember saying "I dislike role claims", and you first quoting me about it, then doing an analysis earlier. Seriously, short term- Hey look, a butterfly!

However, I do like the idea of a fake-claim of the doktor, like I thought Suburu and kuu were doing in WW2. I've seen it work before, and I know it has the potential to be really great.

strager wrote:

----------

Echo seems to be super defensive of adam in his latest next-to-latest post. Why? I'm not pointing my finger at him.

I re-read that post and I don't think Echo is being even slightly defensive of adam.
In fact, he says specifically "None of adam's posts in any way indicate that he is townie"
I don't know how you came up with this, would you care to explain?

lulz @ adam for the Monty Python reference

I still consider strager my major suspect at the moment, and I don't see the reasons why Echo is backing off.

However, I think we still have ~6 days left to decide things, so I'm not ready to lynch him yet. I'd really like to hear a bit more from SFG(with her amazing 1 post), Olinad(with double that), and nardii(with a record 3) before doing anything that can't be reversed.

he's still arguing over strager and Echo

ok fuck the text walls im going to start only pulling the pertinent stuff

"this, makes it sound like you're trying to back out of your doctor claim now. You didn't mean to spill the beans about not being the doctor? Double negative meaning that you are trying to un-claim yourself as the doctor? You've been being very vague from the beginning.

Also, I've failed to see your case on Echo. So far, the only reason I can come up with for your vote is that he was making a case on you. Could you give anything more than that?"
directing suspicion on strager

"...Can I assume from This post that you no longer consider Echo a mafia member? In addition, did you mean that adam, SFG, and nardii's votes looked like bandwagon votes? You state that you think 0_o and Derekuu were not on the bandwagon, but then you throw junk about random voting. Adam's vote started out random, but he kept posting and saying that he was reading the thread and agreed with Echo's logic."
again, attacking strager

"I meant to get mad at Olinad. You said that you were busy on weekdays, but that you would post Saturday. You show up Sunday, say you've read the thread, and then nothing. Post your thoughts, your opinions. Isn't there anything you want to say?

Nardii, what's up with you, did you forget about us?

0_o, why are you in such a hurry? Is it because you were buddying with strager earlier? You haven't posted much in the way of cases. In fact, your reason for voting adam, is it still your gut? I'd like it if you could state your opinions on strager. Do you think that he is telling the truth about being the doctor? If yes, do you think Echo is a mafia member? I'm not saying you have to vote for either one, but it looks to me like you're trying to stay out of the whole mess.

SFG, you've said you're going with adam since 0_o said he finds him suspicious. All I can find is that his gut says that. Are you satisfied lynching someone who you think is a townie?"
no specific attack on any one person, just a lot of suggestions for leading discussion

"From what I see in that post, I can only think that you're voting for Echo because Echo was attacking you. Is this correct? Is there anything else that I'm missing?
And again, Why are Derekku and 0_o above 50? Why are the rest of us below 50? Was that whole chart just BS?

This section is just a re-statement. I don't see any explanations, nor a need for any. Of course Echo thinks that you're a mafia. My first clue was the case, my second was the vote. I know you didn't think that Echo thought you were a vanilla townie. There was a whole section about whether or not you were fake-claiming as a townie, with Echo definitively of the mind that that would be a bad idea. You're saying that to make it look like Echo is lynching a townie. You should have at least said doctor, since that's what you're claiming to be.

A quick-lynch, such as the one you described, would generally be an obvious scum-tell. In addition, scum might try and keep a claimed-doctor alive in order that not being night killed sets them up for a lynch later on. There could be any number of reasons going through a scum's head.

Really, adam and Echo bandwagoning? Adam was the first one to vote for you, and Echo has been making the case."
attacking strager

"nardi's vote was not random because he stated he had a general idea and that strager seemed suspicious.
Your vote on Echo and 0_o's vote on adam were random, they have no base. strager's vote is a bandwagon vote, because he votes for the most popular guy without adding anything.
As for his timing, he did it when he did it. No one new jumped on after him.
As for "defending himself in advance" looking suspicious, that's exactly what you did when you claimed doctor."
attacking strager

"
I call BS, you meant to claim your roll. I was in the IRC with you before the game started. You could have sent your question as a PM to Suburu. You could have easily said that you were just curious. While lies generally do not help the town, the doctor role-claiming on the first day is worse.

Also, why are you ignoring these two posts?

Neither of those two pieces of code deals with our set-up. Why are you wasting time with things that don't apply? You can code all day, but when you get down to it, we aren't lynching someone at random. All that code does is consume time and block discussion."
attacking strager

"20:56 < BagelBob> strager
20:57 < strager> yo
20:57 < BagelBob> the reason that it turns out that no lynch is good for your 1 maf 7 town
20:57 < BagelBob> is because it's an even number of people
20:57 < strager> I know
20:57 < strager> But I know that only for one-Mafia games.
20:57 < strager> I wanted to check for OUR games.
20:57 < BagelBob> we have an odd number of people"
attacking strager

"strager wrote:
One, before the game started, I didn't have the Doctor PM.
Two, if I lied, I would have to stay with that lie. I would rather stay with the truth.
Three, claiming Doctor was an accident. I've said this several times I think.

To put this simply, I don't believe you. "
attacking strager

"strager wrote:
Yes, I was explaining why I said something, because Echo asked for an explanation (Echo's quote expanded for clarification):

Would you care to contradict yourself again?"
attacking strager

"For one, I wasn't talking about our game on the IRC. I was telling strager that his comments didn't apply to our game.
For another, I refuse to read strager and derekuu's conversation on the IRC."
attacking strager and Derekku

"With SFG having switched to believing strager(at least for now), there aren't enough votes to lynch strager.
Regarding the decision between adam and nardi:

Adam has been here since the beginning of the game. He first voted for strager in a random vote, but then when strager started to act suspicious, he stated his thoughts and has since continued posting and keeping up with the game.

nardi, on the other hand, showed up for a little bit and voted strager without adding anything new. He has since posted a few times, but mostly just says he doesn't know what to think, that he's in the middle of the road, despite still voting for strager.
Thus, for bandwagoning and lurking, I

Unvote: strager
Vote: nardi"
standpoint on strager is very obvious

"When you say "his buddy" who are you referring to? (nardi is "a Mafia" in that sentence, yes?)

Also, I don't want to lynch him before he gets a chance to speak so
Unvote Nardi"
attacking strager (strager is the "you")

"I'm sorry, I read that wrong.

"If he is a Mafia, he's trying to sabotage the game by the same cause so Mafia loses."
This reasoning escapes me so much, I must have changed Mafia loses to Town loses just to keep my sanity."
attacking strager

"Could you explain farther what you mean by "fit in with the rest of his posts"? Also, are you going to be more active, or are we going to see you once every three days?

0_o, who are you voting for right now? That last one was only 80% there.

and I think Echo said "Thank you very much," but I'm not sure."
him = strager. not really talking much

"0_o, I think you said you're voting for nardi. Do you have any reasons for the vote, or is it just bandwagoning?"
prodding 0_o

"Which actions/posts make you believe that Echo and SFG are townies?
They both voted for strager, just like nardi and adam, who you believe is the doctor."
questioning 0_o

"Maybe I phrased my question in a way that you didn't understand.

What is the difference between Echo, nardi, and adam that makes nardi and adam acceptable candidates for lynch and Echo not?
Also, as for quitting, both a townie and a mafia can quit, that shouldn't be a tell for anything, and he would lie for the same reason any mafia would lie."
logic

"nardi, anything else you want to say? At this point, you might want to get out what you want to say while you can...

Also, if you could read this post it might change my mind.

Mod: You're the best.
Where's Olinad? Can I request another prod?"
prompting speech

"Any ideas on who strager's buddy is?"
attacking strager

"Glad to see all of us are on the same page. Unfortunately, on his own, all 0_o has done is buddy with strager. And from what he says, I think that he's still kind of on the middle of the road you two.

I'd be less inclined to vote for nardi if he participated more, so I could get a better read on him."
attacking strager and 0_o

"0_o wrote:

Maybe that's what you meant?"
attacking 0_o

"Well, this would have been great, if you had actually posted during those times when other people were inactive, but we've heard from you twice now, and the second time we had to put you at L-1 to do it. Maybe if you had kept posting, like adam did, you would have been in a better position.

Olinad, it's understandable that people do things other than play osu, but you said at the beginning that you would be busy on weekdays but you would post on Saturday. Come Sunday, you show up and say "brb" and we don't hear from you again until Thursday? If you need out, say something now."
you = nardi, prompting people to talk

then he died. And now strager is trying to say he was attacking me. HELLO strager, lrn2read please.

tl;dr the two main people Bobby accused of being mafia were strager and 0_o

vote strager
FOS 0_o
anonymous_old
Damnit, I think I made a mistake.

I know someone was questioning SFG, but I guess it wasn't BagelBob.

Unvote until I find out who it was (or I'm convinced to vote for someone else).
Yuukari-Banteki

strager wrote:

Damnit, I think I made a mistake.

I know someone was questioning SFG, but I guess it wasn't BagelBob.

Unvote until I find out who it was (or I'm convinced to vote for someone else).

nice try. Do you even bother reading the thread before deciding which villager to kill off today, or were you just hoping no one would notice that you were dead wrong.

Edit:
<strager|irc> lol apparently I used his death as an excuse to vote for SFG
<strager|irc> wtf xD
<strager|irc> I don't even remember that
adam2046
Oh oh! It might have been me!
anonymous_old
More clear:

#forumshit wrote:

19:33 < SFG|Rh> hey Subi can i ask BagelBob if i summarized his posts correctly or is that a no-no
19:33 < strager|irc> SFG|Rh: In M2?
19:33 < SFG|Rh> yeah
19:33 < BagelBob> and can I ask who the mafiosi are?
19:33 < BagelBob> I'm dead anyway
19:33 < strager|irc> SFG|Rh: As long as no one notices you misquoted everything you're fine =]
19:33 < strager|irc> SFG|Rh: Misquotes (intentional or not) are legal if that's what you're asking
19:33 < SFG|Rh> misquoted everything?
19:33 < strager|irc> Was kidding
19:34 < SFG|Rh> i was gonna say
19:34 < strager|irc> Not sure why you would think it'd be illegal otherwise though
19:34 < SFG|Rh> how do you misquote with ctrl-v
19:34 < BagelBob> I was gonna say, discussion needs to take place in the thread
19:34 < SFG|Rh> because Bobby is dead
19:34 < BagelBob> Oops, sorry adam
19:34 < BagelBob> I need to kill a "Spirit Dragon"
19:34 < BagelBob> I think spirit implies that it's already dead
19:34 < adam2046> oh
19:34 < LadySuburu> Yeah, you can't ask bobby. If you did something wrong leave it to the others to find it and
point it out
19:34 < LadySuburu> lol
19:34 < adam2046> <caps>motherfucker!</caps>
19:35 < strager|irc> Oh BagelBob's dead?
19:35 < adam2046> runningrunningruninng
19:35 < LadySuburu> @strager: Did you skip the deathscene entirely?
19:35 < strager|irc> eh?
19:35 < LadySuburu> Did you even notice D1 ended?
19:35 < LadySuburu> and N1?
19:35 < BagelBob> fasdf
19:35 < strager|irc> x___________x
19:36 < strager|irc> lol apparently I used his death as an excuse to vote for SFG
19:36 < strager|irc> wtf xD
19:36 < strager|irc> I don't even remember that
19:36 < strager|irc> gah
19:36 < SFG|Rh> of course
19:36 < strager|irc> Well I don't remember voting for him
19:36 < SFG|Rh> strager is digging his hole deeper and deeper
19:37 < strager|irc> I saw your post SFG
19:37 < SFG|Rh> i just posted again
19:37 < strager|irc> yeah saw
Sorry for the confusion. I don't drink but something must have happened. =S I'll be quiet now.
anonymous_old
Oh, and this:

#forumshit wrote:

19:39 < SFG|Rh> if strager isnt mafia ill eat my hat
show more