forum

Newbie Mafia 2! [Mafia Win!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
kuwarudo
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
anonymous_old

Echo wrote:

dammit WHY do the doctors always need to expose themselves on the first day?
D= I didn't mean to.
anonymous_old
I just noticed something.

OP wrote:

Two of the mafia are among you, and one of them has Peppy's location.
And:

OP wrote:

It consists of one of the following combinations of roles:
• 1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 1 Cop, 1 Doctor, 5 Vanilla Townies.
• 1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 7 Vanilla Townies.
• 2 Mafia Goons, 1 Cop, 6 Vanilla Townies.
• 2 Mafia Goons, 1 Doctor, 6 Vanilla Townies.
Does this mean one of the Mafia is special? In that case I would scratch off the bottom two possibilities. That leaves the first.
BagelBob_old
I dislike role-claims.

Hopefully it will be in the form of on a piece of paper, 'cause we won't know if they're mafia until they're dead.
anonymous_old

BagelBob wrote:

I dislike role-claims.
Congrats.
Derekku
gg role claiming strager

But yeah, since doctor is an important role, I can see why one would claim it to try and protect themself from getting lynched.

But since you can't protect yourself (like guardian angel in WWG), you might end up a target for a night kill.

Poor strager =(
Derekku

strager wrote:

I just noticed something.

OP wrote:

Two of the mafia are among you, and one of them has Peppy's location.
Does this mean one of the Mafia is special? In that case I would scratch off the bottom two possibilities. That leaves the first.
I think it was just a cute little intro, but I could be wrong. :/
anonymous_old

Derekku Chan wrote:

But since you can't protect yourself (like guardian angel in WWG), you might end up a target for a night kill.
Ah, no wonder; the Guardian Angel in the Warewolf game can protect herself but the Doctor cannot.

>_<
kuwarudo
Yeah, I just read the original werewolf rules, and instead of Guardian Angel, it's like some regular dude who has herbs to keep out wolves, but he can't use it on himself.
0_o
I don't feel like PMing so I'll just say role confirmed here ^_^

I vote adam because his avatar simply screams IM A KILLER
Derekku

0_o wrote:

inb4LSbitchesatyou

0_o wrote:

Not the best reason xd
anonymous_old

Derekku Chan wrote:

0_o wrote:

Not the best reason xd
Not the worst either.

However I'm not changing my vote for today.
0_o

Derekku Chan wrote:

0_o wrote:

inb4LSbitchesatyou
oh fine :P
adam2046
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
anonymous_old

adam2046 wrote:

Vote: Strager
It's strager.

adam2046 wrote:

You're obviously mafia because you're trying to kill Echo day 1.
I fail to see your logic.

Actually...

You logic doesn't exist.
adam2046
No you logic doesn't exist.
anonymous_old

adam2046 wrote:

You grammar doesn't exist.
kuwarudo
anonymous_old

strager wrote:

adam2046 wrote:

nou
anonymous_old
Anyway, there are a two who have not yet spoken. I am interested in what they have to say. I realize they may have lives, may be in different time zones or have different sleeping patterns, or all of these.

nardi11011 and Olinad?

I also want to hear Echo and his I-can-analyze-the-birth-of-shit stuffs. That's always good entertainment. <3

(Jei kei I luv u <3)
kuwarudo

strager wrote:

strager wrote:

adam2046 wrote:

nou

NO U
adam2046
Get the fuck out of my thread boy.
^_^
BagelBob_old
I Vote Kuu for lying! This is NO wolf game!
kuwarudo
:(

this isn't your thread
Derekku

BagelBob wrote:

facepalm.jpg @ Bagel and this whole topic
kuwarudo

BagelBob wrote:

wat
anonymous_old

Derekku Chan wrote:

BagelBob wrote:

facepalm.jpg @ Bagel and this whole topic
Yeah it's pretty sucky right now.

Luckily I'm going to win, and so are six others. <3

I'll just relax until something interesting and pertinent to the game occurs.
Echo
If this thread is just going to turn into what happened in ww2, I quit.

Seriously, forget what I said about not bringing personal issues into the game; vote Kuwarudo. strager can go on day 2.
kuwarudo
:|Hypocrite :|
Derekku
Anyway, strager: Your role claim can go different ways:

1) You are lying about your aux role and are either:
a) Mafia: So it doesn't even matter that you're role claiming since you can't night kill yourself, but you may get lynched during the day.
b) Townie: Very stupid thing to do.

2) You really are the doctor and:
a) We may not lynch you because the doctor is a valuable asset for the town.
b) Your early role claim is very suspicious which may cause us to lynch you.
c) Mafia will lynch you so you can't help the town. (Unless you are mafia)

So, yeah. Role claiming was pretty stupid. If you're truthful that it was an accident, then it really sucks to be you. :( Like I said before, I acted stupid and got lynched on day 1 in NM1, so it happens.

EDIT: Fixed typos and stuff. Bleh I can't type at 2:30am
0_o
avatars aside, I could stand going a game without constant caps.

Unvote
Vote Kuwarudo
kuwarudo
Since all of you are always pissed off I think I'll leave, my role is just a fucking townie anyway, get another player for this game. I'm leaving.
Echo
Tell me why I shouldn't be pissed off about scrolling through two pages of strager and kuu posts that contain nothing but trash.

strager hasn't even role claimed - I said he was doctor
Derekku

Echo wrote:

strager hasn't even role claimed - I said he was doctor

strager wrote:

Echo wrote:

dammit WHY do the doctors always need to expose themselves on the first day?
D= I didn't mean to.
Sounds like he confirmed it to me. >_>
Echo
That's not a claim, it's a passing suggestion.
adam2046
nardii
Olinad
...yep, I'm in a different time zone :D That's why I still hadn't written anything.

Anyway, I'll wait a bit more before voting as usual... right now I'd vote for Kuu just because he's so pissing me off with all those messages... -.-' But I dunno if it's a good idea for the game.
anonymous_old

Derekku Chan wrote:

1) You are lying about your aux role and are either:
a) Mafia: So it doesn't even matter that you're role claiming since you can't night kill yourself, but you may get lynched during the day.
If someone claimed to be an important role to the town, wouldn't you be cautious not to vote him? The Mafia would have their time at night, but the role claimer shouldn't get lynched by the town.

Derekku Chan wrote:

b) Townie: Very stupid thing to do.
By "Townie" I assume you mean a citizen/villager/whatever without an aux role. I don't see how that'd be stupid? Well it's not my problem anyway.

Derekku Chan wrote:

2) You really are the doctor and:
a) We may not lynch you because the doctor is a valuable asset for the town.
Indeed, which makes adam somewhat suspect because he is voting for me. Then again, if he were the Mafia, he'd kill me anyway. So I think it's safe to say he does believe I am the Mafia and he is not. That is, I am clearing adam's name as a suspect Mafia for me.

Derekku Chan wrote:

b) Your early role claim is very suspicious which may cause us to lynch you.
Newbie mess-up. =[ As you say it was an accident and got you killed in your first game. I'm not convinced this is A Bad Thing quite yet because nothing has come from it.

// Fixing tags ]

Derekku Chan wrote:

c) Mafia will lynch you so you can't help the town. (Unless you are mafia)
Indeed they likely will, unless for some reason they think I am lying, and I'm just a villager.

(Striked comment is irrelevant because the point assumes I am the Doctor.)

----------

kuwarudo wrote:

Since all of you are always pissed off I think I'll leave, my role is just a fucking townie anyway, get another player for this game. I'm leaving.
If that is a formal resignation please PM the mod so he knows to find a replacement.

And no, I'm not pissed off at you. I'm just kind of confused at your lulzy actions in a somewhat serious game. Sure, I like to have fun, but saying 'wat' every post and ALLCAPS spam is not funny at all and degrades the quality of the game. If you refrain from posting these types of posts, or at least limit yourself, the game will be more enjoyable.

----------

Echo wrote:

Tell me why I shouldn't be pissed off about scrolling through two pages of strager and kuu posts that contain nothing but trash.
Yeah, yeah, I'll stop. Sorry. =X I'll get more serious into the game from now on.

----------

Olinad wrote:

Anyway, I'll wait a bit more before voting as usual... right now I'd vote for Kuu just because he's so pissing me off with all those messages... -.-' But I dunno if it's a good idea for the game.
This could be a crazy tactic used by kuu. He's acting so strange that he must be a Mafia. But then again, why would a Mafia attract so much attention to himself? Once that is discovered (by maybe a real Mafia) those voting against kuu may retract their votes. Thus, fingers would be pointed away from kuu, which is the original plan, because kuu is a Mafia.

I'm considering changing my vote, but want more evidence because I'm not entirely sure.
0_o
oook

as much as kuwarudo's posts can be annoying/pointless, I'm inclined to believe him in his villager claim, and I don't want to lynch a townie just so I don't have to skip over some useless posts. So (sorry) unvote Kuwarudo

my vote is now pending future discussion ^_^

EDIT: also, could everyone post their time zones? I'm EST -0500
show more