1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Off-Topic
  4. Forum Games
  5. Mafia
show more
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
posted

Derekku Chan wrote:

0_o wrote:

That, and throwing someone on L-2 is a pretty effective way of getting them to speak up ;)
nardi is on L-1 ;/
Derekku, 0_o, SFG, BagelBob.

Yeah, L-1.
posted

strager wrote:

Woah there.

Hasty.

I have noticed nardi in the "Users browsing the forum" at the bottom on several occasions and he hasn't posted. So here's what I think.

If he is a Townie, he's going a pretty horrible job at "blending in." He stands out as a lurker and doesn't even attempt to post anything meaningful.
If he is a Mafia, he's trying to sabotage the game by the same cause so Mafia loses. That's Pretty Gay (tm).

I really doubt a Mafia would sabotage his buddy like that so I'm leaning toward the possibility of him being a Townie.

Yes, I'm defending nardi, but it's not like he's here so he can to defend himself anyway. =\

EDIT: [strike] and added "to" to make sentence more understandable.
When you say "his buddy" who are you referring to? (nardi is "a Mafia" in that sentence, yes?)

Also, I don't want to lynch him before he gets a chance to speak so
Unvote Nardi
posted

0_o wrote:

So.. you are saying that the mafia is incapable of coming up with a valid reason to lynch someone?
That is exactly what I'm saying. There should be no evidence in posts against townies, which means mafia won't be able to bring up a valid reason to lynch a townie.

lynch strager plox vote strager if i'm not voting him already >.> (can't keep up with my unvotes)
posted

Echo wrote:

0_o wrote:

So.. you are saying that the mafia is incapable of coming up with a valid reason to lynch someone?
That is exactly what I'm saying. There should be no evidence in posts against townies, which means mafia won't be able to bring up a valid reason to lynch a townie.
Why not? Humans come up with "evidence" against other humans to lynch them, the only difference is that the mafia actually knows that they are lynching a human.
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
posted
strager, when you say "his buddy" who are you referring to?
posted

BagelBob wrote:

strager wrote:

Woah there.

Hasty.

I have noticed nardi in the "Users browsing the forum" at the bottom on several occasions and he hasn't posted. So here's what I think.

If he is a Townie, he's going a pretty horrible job at "blending in." He stands out as a lurker and doesn't even attempt to post anything meaningful.
If he is a Mafia, he's trying to sabotage the game by the same cause so Mafia loses. That's Pretty Gay (tm).

I really doubt a Mafia would sabotage his buddy like that so I'm leaning toward the possibility of him being a Townie.

Yes, I'm defending nardi, but it's not like he's here so he can to defend himself anyway. =\

EDIT: [strike] and added "to" to make sentence more understandable.
When you say "his buddy" who are you referring to? (nardi is "a Mafia" in that sentence, yes?)
"His buddy" being the other Mafia.
posted
I'm sorry, I read that wrong.

"If he is a Mafia, he's trying to sabotage the game by the same cause so Mafia loses."
This reasoning escapes me so much, I must have changed Mafia loses to Town loses just to keep my sanity.
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
posted

strager/agreeing with 0_o's post wrote:

Indeed. Echo himself used my mistakes as evidence that I am a Mafia, which contradicts what he says here.
Um lol? You are mafia. No contradiction whatsoever.

Whereas I've conjured up a single sentence with enough evidence to send you to kingdom come, none of which you've satisfactorily defended against, you've brought none of my posts against me. Until you do that, what I've said stands true.

Vote: strager
FOS: 0_o
posted

Echo wrote:

strager/agreeing with 0_o's post wrote:

Indeed. Echo himself used my mistakes as evidence that I am a Mafia, which contradicts what he says here.
Um lol? You are mafia. No contradiction whatsoever.
Ah, kill me, I misread what you wrote. Sorry. x_x

Echo wrote:

Until you do that, what I've said stands true.
True until proven false is your word?
posted
I see you've ignored the most important part.

I'll give you a hint, it's the bolded half sentence in the second unquoted paragraph.
posted

Echo wrote:

I'll give you a hint, it's the bolded half sentence in the second unquoted paragraph.
I could almost say the same.
posted

Echo wrote:

Whereas I've conjured up a single sentence with enough evidence to send you to kingdom come, none of which you've satisfactorily defended against, you've brought none of my posts against me.
You be the judge.

I would like you to do two things:
  1. refute my 3 points in the linked post
  2. attack me with my posts
posted
Judges can't rule for a case in which they are the defendant.

strager wrote:

True until proven false is your word?
EDIT:

Echo wrote:

I would like you to do two things:
  1. refute my 3 points in the linked post
  2. attack me with my posts
Well you're not getting it.
posted
In this game, everything is true until proven false.

If everything is false until proven true, you won't be able to get past day 1.
posted
Hey guise I have the best idea.

strager and echo are both mafia and are just trying to confuse us all lol

jk
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
show more
Please sign in to reply.