forum

Caramell - Caramelldansen (Speedycake Remix)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Jointhemasters
this is a great song, and its well mapped. thumbs up from me!
luke0719
are you considering making a more challenging difficulty?
or perhaps invite some guest mapper for this
I think this epic song deserve a more challenging diff (but S able)
that give some reasons for those topnotch players to practice the map again and again

I'm not good at mapping a challenging diff
but lots of people does
ex: V2b. osu_CN_yaya. ignorethis. kirby or even Alace ....etc

just a personal suggestion ;)

also, somewhere around
2:27:233 - 2:28:123
the beating rythm of the song is very appealing, maybe put some notes for that will be great!

by the way, this is a very good map
Caramelldansen is always my all time favourite in osu! :)

SATR!
Topic Starter
0_o
Thanks for the input luke. I won't be making a more challenging difficulty since I am not very good at making particularily challenging maps for songs that aren't crazy themselves, but if anyone does feel like making a "true" Insane difficulty, they can let me know (hopefully before it gets ranked :P)
Gens
This map is getting old. :|
Topic Starter
0_o
Alright lesjuh is making a real Insane diff so back to WIP/Help :P
Teara
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
0_o

Teara wrote:

[Normal]
01:34:042 (2) - Move back to white tick and end on a white tick =p I see why you would said this, it would technically fit the lyrics, but slider currently starts on the stronger syllable, and it also starts at the same time it does in the other parts of the song like this.

[Insane]
00:35:040 (5) - Finish ? nah I think it's fine)
ty ^_^
Lesjuh
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: Caramell - Caramelldansen (Speedycake Remix) (0_o) [Lesjuh].osu
Topic Starter
0_o
AWESOME
DerekMcD
*star*
Lesjuh
Oh could you please add my username in the tags?
Topic Starter
0_o
^done
Ephemeral
Skyripper
In my opinion hitsounds are good until insane and Lesjuh, at which point there is an incredible amount of whistle spam. I suppose that is well within both yours and Lesjuhs interpretation of musicality.

As such, ranking this.
Topic Starter
0_o
\o/

It seems like the Beatmap info page isn't updating though, and I think this should be moved to the top of the beatmap list. Could a BAT look into this?
Shinxyn

0_o wrote:

\o/

It seems like the Beatmap info page isn't updating though, and I think this should be moved to the top of the beatmap list. Could a BAT look into this?
It just moved to the date this was first ranked (it says "Sept 27, ranked by ztrot") and its "Not ranked" on the beatmap info page, x.x

Ganna be hard for people to notice this was reranked with that date, though it (when I posted this) is first in User rating xD
orioncomet
oh, I see it's like Shinxyn said > <

Andrea
Issue resolved.
Topic Starter
0_o
Is this gonna be moved to the top of the beatmap listings though? This map was moved when it got reranked, so I would think this map would be moved too..
Lilac
This map still doesn't have a date of ranking for me...

...Can anyone explain that?

Instead of it saying

"Ranked: Not yet."

it says...

"Ranked: "
animegirl3xx
"404 not found"

Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server.
----
D:
lumpyr0bl0x
Guys, this is obviously a bot .-.
Topic Starter
0_o

lumpyr0bl0x wrote:

Guys, this is obviously a bot .-.
what
Stefan
Maybe he means the 1st place in the hardest Difficulty but I don't think that it's one since SnowWhite is a legit player.
Topic Starter
0_o
Ah.
kwea_old
kwea?