forum

Tsubaki - Kyun Kyun Tamaran Inaba-tan.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Leorda
umm.... should we discuss @ ranking criteria about doujin circle as artist?

about an artist, I saw Touhou map use doujin circle as an artist, but others uses singer as an artist too. But, this makes me confusing which one is supposed to put it at artist.....

so....
Faust
If the singer/performer is part of the circle as well, then it's fine to have Halozy.

But Tsubaki is a guest. (Halozy likes to have her sing for their arrangements, at that)
Topic Starter
Leorda
hmmm.... probably, I'll keep Halozy as an artist.

Many touhou maps prefer doujin circle as an artist, btw.... (e.g. I was use Yuuhei Satellite as an artist instead senya in my previous map /run)

edit : http://osu.ppy.sh/s/64278 <- look at this map, the singer is Tsubaki but the mapper use Halozy as an artist. So yeah, it's up to mapper to decide which one is good to put in artist
Faust
Are you being serious.
Topic Starter
Leorda

Faust wrote:

Are you being serious.
well, I'm not, just to share my opinions, lol :)
those

Faust wrote:

Are you being serious.

LunarSakuya wrote:

http://vgmdb.net/album/17019
Man, I love this album. Also Tsubaki sings it, and should be Artist. Halozy belongs in tags (◕‿◕✿)
Oh, oh, also the 。at the end of the title should be there too! :3

Artist: Tsubaki
ArtistUnicode: Tsubaki
Title: Kyun Kyun Tamaran Inaba-tan.
TitleUnicode: きゅんきゅんたまらんいなばたん。
Love

Uhh hi, keep it consistent? >_>
LunarSakuya
=v=/~

Good luck!! gogo birthday rank!

And thanks everyone xD
Topic Starter
Leorda
thank you~

let's rank this map at my birthday XD
Oyatsu
Go! Go! Rank plz ^^
Satellite
go Leo :3
Nyquill
[General]
  1. You have a .psd in the SB folder named 61a.psd
  2. Is the sv for normal supposed to be like that...?
  3. A little sad you didn't map the intro ;_;
[Normal]
03:07:507 (4) - I would rather not have the player hazarding guesses at how many repeats this is (even though the rhythm at this point is pretty established). I would rather you have it consistent with something like 01:45:674 (4,1).
03:48:840 (1) - ^

[Hard]
02:11:507 (1) - Why don't you fill this section with soft-whistles similar to how you did with normal? You should even have an easier time with that here on hard (this section right now lacks on hitsounding.

[Insane]
  1. 01:31:840 (2) - This makes me very sad ;_;, I feel like I'm moving very fast going into 01:31:507 (1) from the jump, and suddenly you lower the spacing here to basically nothing ;_; I suggest spacing them out more.
  2. 01:48:507 (3,4,5,6,7) - why not use ctrl-shift-D? Currently, these are a bit even. I also suggest rotating it so that the second note in this stream points to where the general direction of where the jump is heading.
  3. 03:16:507 (3,4,5,6,7) - ^
  4. 04:00:507 (3,4,5,6,7) - ^
  5. 02:11:840 (2) - Look to what I said about hard.
Topic Starter
Leorda

Nyquill wrote:

[General]
  1. You have a .psd in the SB folder named 61a.psd
  2. Is the sv for normal supposed to be like that...? // it's fine... because the SV normal is normal computer behaviour and seeing these funny numbers appearing as slider speeds and lengths is normal...
  3. A little sad you didn't map the intro ;_;
[Normal]
03:07:507 (4) - I would rather not have the player hazarding guesses at how many repeats this is (even though the rhythm at this point is pretty established). I would rather you have it consistent with something like 01:45:674 (4,1).
03:48:840 (1) - ^

[Hard]
02:11:507 (1) - Why don't you fill this section with soft-whistles similar to how you did with normal? You should even have an easier time with that here on hard (this section right now lacks on hitsounding. // eh? when I use the soft-whistle in normal diff in this part?

[Insane]
  1. 01:31:840 (2) - This makes me very sad ;_;, I feel like I'm moving very fast going into 01:31:507 (1) from the jump, and suddenly you lower the spacing here to basically nothing ;_; I suggest spacing them out more.
  2. 01:48:507 (3,4,5,6,7) - why not use ctrl-shift-D? Currently, these are a bit even. I also suggest rotating it so that the second note in this stream points to where the general direction of where the jump is heading.
  3. 03:16:507 (3,4,5,6,7) - ^
  4. 04:00:507 (3,4,5,6,7) - ^
  5. 02:11:840 (2) - Look to what I said about hard. // eh? when I use the soft-whistle in normal diff in this part?
thank you~
Nyquill
Happy Birthday
Topic Starter
Leorda

Nyquill wrote:

Happy Birthday
thx!!! <3

my wish became true <333 /run
Quilt

Nyquill wrote:

Happy Birthday
Topic Starter
Leorda

Quilt wrote:

Nyquill wrote:

Happy Birthday
thank you~
LunarSakuya

Nyquill wrote:

Happy Birthday
THS
congratz on rank and happy birthday o/
Topic Starter
Leorda
thank you LunarSakuya and THS~
inaba-tan
waa
Topic Starter
Leorda

inaba-tan wrote:

waa
weee~
Kodora
congratz o/
Topic Starter
Leorda

Kodora wrote:

congratz o/
thx

p.s. oh that rating...
Irreversible
happy birthday :) and gz for the map!

Leorda wrote:

p.s. oh that rating...
Yeah but compare, the map has 3500 plays, and only 11 people gave their vote. Rating says nothing actually :x
Satellite

Nyquill wrote:

Happy Birthday
Congratz~~!
litoluna
Congratz! :)
-Neipezi
congrats:D
DakeDekaane
The SB is so nice, one of the very few I'd like to keep while playing (my PC can't handle SBs for too long ;~;)~

Good job Leorda, and happy birthday :3
Topic Starter
Leorda
thx everyone~
meiikyuu

LunarSakuya wrote:

Nyquill wrote:

Happy Birthday
Oyatsu
Congratz and happy birthday! Leorda ^^
Sterrestof
happy b-day ^^ and congrats :D