Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, Super Smash Bros. for 3DS

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ekaru
Yes, those are actually their official titles.... >_>

smashbros.com

http://memebase.cheezburger.com/share/7564434944

Own thread 'cuz multiplat. I have some more links I'll put up later.

EDIT: I hate sites that won't let you hotlink
Kyujuroku 96
Wii Fit trainer a playable caracter WTF
Seekrit_old

S v p e r wrote:

THAT.
OMG... what were they thinking?!?!
Topic Starter
Ekaru

Seekrit wrote:

S v p e r wrote:

THAT.
OMG... what were they thinking?!?!
That nobody would even think of her being in, and she fits well regardless, so hey, why the hell not? :P

I mean, she's obvious very fit and athletic, and it's easy to turn many yoga techniques into attack moves just by doing them quickly. Also, the first two Wii Fit games sold at least 40 million units combined, so it's not like she's obscure, either. Furthermore, a Wii U model is already available for her courtesy of Wii Fit U, so they can use that as a basis for the Smash Bros. model.

...And they can make her say "Feel the burn" without it feeling forced or awkward. That's probably the real reason.
Rukario
LunarSakuya
mmmm i wonder what the Fire Emblem characters are gonna be asnfanjggkjd friggin chrom
Mashley
No Waluigi, no buy.
Rantai
Kirby better not be gimped this time around. (ok so he was okay in brawl, but damn did melee make me cry)
bmin11
Reason why I did not play melee
Dooms
Kirby in Melee lol.

Smash 4 seems pretty creative so far to say the least. Megaman's downsmash doing 50% along with the move already being fast (although it has a delay at the end) is a bit... extreme. I really hope they nerf that down smash :|.

Villager seems pretty awesome :D. I will probably use Villager a lot (mostly because I love Animal Crossing <3)

Wii Fit Trainer... I hope her moves have more of a flow eventually... Her moves make it seem like her creation was rushed just to get into this demo. I don't think having her in smash is worse than having R.O.B. or Game and Watch, though.

New Bowser is awesome! He actually runs instead of sliding on his stomach, and he seems a lot faster in general. Bowser hopefully won't be a joke in competitive play anymore! :'D. Plus he has a drop kick! YESSSS :D.

Mario seems unchanged :/. I hope they fix that.

Pit's new Down-B reflector is the same as his old one from the look of it except for the fact that it doesn't matter which way you face. Hopefully that's not the case and it's actually better than his Brawl one. I hope that fire move is his side-b as well, since his old side-b was bad and pointless lol.

Donkey Kong's new Up-B looks really cool! The angle really makes it seem different for some reason XD.

All of the comments I have so far for SSB4. I can't wait to hear more about it :).
Irreversible
Sorry if noob post, but will these characters shown on smashbros.com be the only available ones? oO
Dooms

Irreversible wrote:

Sorry if noob post, but will these characters shown on smashbros.com be the only available ones? oO
Not at all. These are the characters that have so far been revealed. Characters will keep on being revealed until the official release of the game. The same site was used for Super Smash Brothers Brawl in 2007-2008, where a small number of characters were added to begin with, but at random times more characters would be added 1 by 1 until we got our full roster of characters. Hidden characters were added with ? marks over their names (with the exception of Snake), so it will probably be a similar idea with this new website (as shown by the update thing below the daily image).
Vulf
I can't wait to play the wii fit trainer. LOL

Irreversible
lol op fit trainer xDDD

thanks for your answer dooms.
awp
the Trainer macros are pretty good
Topic Starter
Ekaru

awp wrote:

the Trainer macros are pretty good
"First we will burn you calories

Then we will burn the rest of your body."
Rukario
Mianki
NaomiMinette
Yay for me not noticing this thread sooner /o/ Anyway, so I have no idea when was the last time you guys checked the roster, but Lucario is confirmed to return!
Trash Boat
possible new Final Smash: evolve into Mega Lucario. just a theory
Mianki
So there's now 2 Super Smash Bros threads... + that FC trade thread.

Can we just merge them?
Trash Boat

Mianki wrote:

+ that FC trade threat.
its not a threat, just a place where we can trade FC for Brawl until 4 arrives. but i agree, they should be merged
Mianki
Heh just noticed my misspelling, sorry. But yeah, would have been cool if Mewtwo had returned and Lucario removed.
Trash Boat
Falcon Punch?
Birdy
This wasn't there when I made the second thread :?
sayaka-miki

Mianki wrote:

Heh just noticed my misspelling, sorry. But yeah, would have been cool if Mewtwo had returned and Lucario removed.
i was expecting mewtwo to return this time in his new form from pokemon x or just a normal mewtwo.

i don't even understand why lucario was included into brawl in the first place.
NaomiMinette
Because he was an actual fighter (Fighting-type, whee) compared to Mewtwo, I guess.
Mianki
This animation man

NaomiMinette
Dat Villager...
show more