forum

Things that make you temporarily hate Osu!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Park-Hyun

Aqo wrote:

playing makes me want to stop playing

sometimes I start playing and then instantly regret it afterwards
Da Holy One
I hate osu when i look at my score on the global scoere chart. I think im all pro for FC an insane map with 94 acc and then i see people got 100 acc with doubletime hidden
Naikaze
Was playing https://osu.ppy.sh/s/81694
Got top40, still in the middle of playing. Tablet said "nope" and stops working.
And I just turn off osu! and played another game.
Almost
When I get better at one thing and worse at another at the same time.
Dexus
Not being rewarded rank for hard maps and then being rewarded for stupid easy stuff.

Pp system constantly makes me want to quit, but I keep playing because the game itself is fun.
JAKACHAN
The fact that whenever I get a decent rank usually the person I took it from puts like 2000 plays into the map just to take it back and does that every time I take a new one.

Or also the fact that Koreans are bullies and if you take one of their ranks they take like 500 of yours.
Genic
Getting half-way before failing the map....and then never being able to even get back close to that spot for the rest of the day....
MalcoraX
Stefan
Capitalizing Osu!. obviously
Luna
Taiko: Getting SS but missing a drumroll hit or big note bonus. WHY?!
Tamako Lumisade
Missing maps, I could easily do few days before. Oh, c'mon... It repeats commonly :C
Claire_old_1
random miss and so much lag these day
she_old
Lack of accuracy resulting in a lower rank than #1 on an unique dt play
Gotta step my accuracy game up
Aquamarine
Hearing from every player that they suck at the game. Seriously.

Like. I mean; seriously. Every player.
she_old

Aquamarine wrote:

Hearing from every player that they suck at the game. Seriously.

Like. I mean; seriously. Every player.
I'm fucking pro.
can I be unique now? ;v;
buny

she wrote:

hd dt
Vesrand
I hate when i cant do things that i was able to do lets say yesterday. For example i passed map that is hard for me. And another day i decided to repeat this and probably get better score but couldn't pass it.
djjsixpack
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/202965?m=0

The 100 was 3 notes before the end..

I couldn't do it again :(

Also, replaying a song too much and missing crap that I previously had no problem passing.
she_old

buny wrote:

she wrote:

hd dt
how2hd
hd drops my skills to like 50% :l
Lapis-
Failing to FC shit i've FC'd before
Staiain
overstreaming everything including fast deathstreams
Nyphree
Well, if I have to tell something that really gets me mad at the moment... It would be in times when I see people teasing about players that only play easy/normal songs and gets better rank than the one's who play insanes. If system gives them pp's because of playing easy maps, there's a reason of course, so everytime I see that kind of comments, it makes me want to tell to that person to try 3 easy songs never played before and get them cleared with the 4 mods in less of an hour.
nrl

djjsixpack wrote:

Also, replaying a song too much and missing crap that I previously had no problem passing.
Uhh, this.
Varetyr
Long spinners in HardRock.
Or with a huge 8+ HP drain.
Feels SO GOOD to FC the whole song (< perfect example) and fail the last part...
Nyphree

Varetyr wrote:

Long spinners in HardRock.
Or with a huge 8+ HP drain.
Feels SO GOOD to FC the whole song (< perfect example) and fail the last part...
That certainly annoys me too :roll:
Genshin
one word? STREAMS , especially when you're doing well in a map, then suddenly appears a stream right away to destroy your combo/acc.
Trust
Staying up late to try and clear that really tough beatmap and not getting it because you're really tired.

Then you beat it on your first try the next day._. It doesn't happen to me often but man it's annoying when it does.
NixXSkate
playing crappy maps that aren't fun
MostDakka
When my hand locks up in taiko and all i can do is watch passing notes.

And short sliders. If its 5-6 in a row i get easly confused.

But nr1 is when i miss that single lonely note that is impossible to miss yet i always miss it. x10 if its on a jump map. I always rage quit after something like this

Also 1st post so hai.
iWhorse
hinamizawan
gaining pp, it's frustrating to just lose pp
Yasen Baka
Combo breakers occuring near the end of the song. Suddenly, you lost motivation to try again.
ryza
100's
chaee

Side Pocket wrote:

Getting in the top50 on a beatmap for a couple hours, timezone difference dictates Koreans and Japanese come out of hiding and kick me out of my cozy ranking
This
Koko Ban
spending 130 tries on a specific song just to remove that dreaded 1x100 just to see your PP rank go down by the hundred. i hate this new PP system sometimes. :<
endlessHorizon
Going for SS and then magically missing one of the last ten notes
Plushies
Being so close to SS multiple times but never achieving it, also...
Winshley
Basically every problem that people posted here so far about getting SS. <.<;;;
Setsuen
Spinners which I feel that I will never clear and my mouse being just ONE cm away from the actual note(Which happens a lot...)
GoldenWolf
Extended Sliders.
They make me want to ragequit.
show more