forum

Animal Crossing

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Derekku
Discussion for any game, but particularly New Leaf!

Friend Codes:
3394-3578-5864 // -kevincela-
0791-2258-2992 // Ashnyan
5455-9744-1584 // Derekku
4511-0584-5421 // Ephemeral
3411-0505-9477 // foulcoon
4656-6753-0357 // Gabby
0130-1983-0524 // Inori
4897-6167-0433 // Jarby
2766-8761-1799 // Lilac
3050-8249-3772 // NoHitter
2664-2668-2511 // reisende
0817-3769-4108 // Soaprman
4682-8543-0494 // Xgor

Dream Addresses:
5200-2159-1809 // Derekku
4600-2676-3116 // Soaprman
bomber34
Animal crossing is great <3

Okay ... one thing is super annoying
Mr. Resetti ... >w< I HATE HIM

I think about buying the new Ainmal Crossing :> it is a long time since I played the last one actually ...
foulcoon
Mr. Resetti actually only makes one apperance in New Leaf, unless you want him to appear more times (as far as I know).

I'm not a time traveler and haven't been able to play all that much, haven't even paid off my first loan yet. Once I get home I'll try and find my friend code or w/e to be added here. P.S. I have no island yet and only peaches so fruit is welcome :D

EDIT: 3411 - 0505 - 9477
Katze
I am so in love with New Leaf! I bought it on the release-day and it's so great! If any of you want to play, just message me, I have
Cherries, Bananas, Apples and lemons n__n
awp
I went to buy this today but none of my old games that I'm willing to part with have shit for trade-in value ):

still, maybe I'll pick it up anyway. It looks pretty good, especially for an AC game
foulcoon
If anyone's island has a wetsuit for sale please let me know, my shop is lame and hasn't had one yet.
Angivare
Is this like crossdressing?
foulcoon

Angivare wrote:

Is this like crossdressing?
are you dumb or stupid?
awp
yo man I got cherries out the dingleberry anyone want to trade or at least let me dump my shit in your town ReTail for phat stax?
foulcoon

awp wrote:

yo man I got cherries out the dingleberry anyone want to trade or at least let me dump my shit in your town ReTail for phat stax?
bitch ima deliver some fruit to yo fine ass tomorrow
awp
DUDE.

CALLIN' IT NOW

GOTY

#420YOLOSTAG
Mogsy

awp wrote:

DUDE.

CALLIN' IT NOW

GOTY

#420YOLOSTAG
tony awp's pro live baiter
foulcoon

awp wrote:

DUDE.

CALLIN' IT NOW

GOTY

#420YOLOSTAG
i think i c wat u did thar

EDIT: oh yeah, so I've been out all day and I'm at work now, but my island was selling the green wetsuit today so I got a wetsuit! :D

not my ideal color, but it'll do for now
reisende
Bought it a couple of days ago, feel free to add me, but PM me if you do so with your friend code. Got cherries and shit.
2664-2668-2511
Lokovodo
I bought new lead and etrian odyssey 4 the same day i still need to get to new leaf but im so lazy
Soaprman
Just paid the down payment on my house... been playing mostly at night so there isn't much open! I'm 24% approval rating away from my development permit.

No cherries here because I sold them all. Haha, privatization of public natural resources!
Remco32
I'm gonna pick up this tomorrow.
NoHitter
New Leaf:
No more Resetti!
Brings Resetti back anyway.

And damn it cost me 360,000 Bells to bring him back.
Remco32
Nevermind that, it's nowhere to be found online and in town

:(
Xgor

Remco32 wrote:

Yeah it's really hard to get. It took me until today to track down a copy because it's so hard to get. It's great so far though
Remco32

Xgor wrote:

Remco32 wrote:

Yeah it's really hard to get. It took me until today to track down a copy because it's so hard to get. It's great so far though
I actually meant the bundle with the 3DS XL. But yeah, the game itself is also hard to find.
awp
I got it 6 days after it came out. Second last copy.
Stefan
Just paid my my house out.

Here we go
Akisun
I really wanna play this game, it seems so fun :(
Lilac
Can't we all talk about the original GameCube version? I still have that.

...Yeah...
show more