forum

[osu!mania] Nikki Simmons - Bullet Waiting For Me (James Landino Remix) by ATing

posted
Total Posts

Should Nikki Simmons - Bullet Waiting For Me (James Landino Remix) be Loved?

Yes
96.80%
No
3.20%
Total votes: 125
Polling ended
Topic Starter
huu
Main thread: [osu!mania] Project Loved: July 2021

Nikki Simmons - Bullet Waiting For Me (James Landino Remix) by ATing
214 BPM, 2:24 | 3.66★, 3.86★, 4.17★, 4.64★

Captain's description (by Penguinosity):
Bullet Waiting for Me arrives with a clean keycount spread from 4Key to 7Key! Showcased in the incredibly popular Cytus II, I think there should be many rhythm game players who are familiar with this banger of a song, and we can safely say that ATing has done it justice here. All four of the diffs are arranged to give a clean, comfortable, and similar feel to unify them together and make what's here feel like a proper, cohesive set. It's because of this that despite the varying keycounts, I feel fine speaking about this set and its patterning as a whole rather than singling out each difficulty out on its own.

Overall, I will say that this set leans towards individuals who fancy more long notes, as all of the diffs here make some use of hybrid patterning up until the main chorus, where then all of the diffs implement full LN usage. As I said before about the uniqueness of this set though, all of the diffs provide some kind of alterations in the patterning to not make everything feel samey, and it's definitely worth commending ATing for.

It's not very often that you see keyspreads done in a way that makes all of the diffs feel unified and it's because of this that the Loved team really feels that this deserves a spot. Let ATing know how good of a job they've done by voting for this set!

Please use this thread to discuss why you believe this map should or should not enter the Loved category!
Postanken
yes me very very like this map
Topic Starter
huu
This map passed the voting! It will be moved to Loved soon.