forum

[Archived] How do I view the amount of scores that a beatmap difficulty has without playing it?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kingautist
See title.
Shinrai13
You can check the amount of plays and passes on the website.
Hover over the percentage of the Success Rate - you will be able to see passes/plays for the selected difficulty.
-aster

Shinrai13 wrote:

Hover over the percentage of the Success Rate - you will be able to see passes/plays for the selected difficulty.
To add on to this — the number that is shown in game for an individual difficulty is different to the one listed on the website because they are based the best scores for an individual player rather than the multiple scores they have submitted as the website counts them.

As Death said here:

Death wrote:

The website probably includes passes using different mod combinations meaning one person could technically have multiple scores submitted on the map (one for each combination of mods).

Either that or each submitted score on the map counts as a pass as well (which is probably more likely considering the stat is "pass count"). Meaning one user can still contribute multiple passes to a map while only having one score on the leaderboards.
Topic Starter
kingautist

Shinrai13 wrote:

I asked for the amount of scores, not the amount of plays.
Shinrai13

kingautist wrote:

Shinrai13 wrote:

I asked for the amount of scores, not the amount of plays.
passes = scores in that context.
Magnus Cosmos
To add to what Death said, passes include any pass (not just limited to different mod combinations), so an individual player can contribute to the passcount of a map an unlimited amount of times